ITT: Sum up Trump's 100 first days as president with one pic

>so long dental plan
>Lisa needs braces

All done

>muh candidate of peace

/Thread

Looks like we need to purge the cuckservatives properly before we can proceed with the next phase

>over 500,00 jobs
what?

thread

The job growth was literally half of what economists were predicting and consumerism confidence is down from expectations, but Trumpcucks are still hailing it as a victory

It's a typo. It should read
>over 500,00 jews

I'm not convinced that any president is the reason for good or bad job numbers.

Did they predict this under hillary or trump or did they make these projections after they made up polls for 6 months predicting her victory and lost?

Never heard the economists of the world claiming Trumps election would lead to the largest jump in stock market value in history. Never heard that.

Do you seriously believe there is any difference between Hillary and Trump?

>The job growth was literally half of what economists were predicting and consumerism confidence is down from expectations, but Trumpcucks are still hailing it as a victory

Finland reporting in, we got smacked real hard in 2007 and our economy is still waaaay waaay behind from 2007 figures yet our current consumer confidence is higher now than any point before during past decade

and this despite mean stream meteors shilling against Trump 24/7/365 since 2015

even if you weren't wrong
>predicting
>expectations
c'mon

fukin epic rebuttal dude.

>current consumer confidence is higher now than any point before during past decade
yeah, ours is up too, despite the media shilling.
The only thing investors and other people are worried about is the FED jacking up rates.
If the economy doesn't explode, and the FED doesn't sudoku us, people will love Trump.

There was a clear and distinct difference during the campaign. Not so much now. That's not on the voters. We aren't psychic. All we can do is just vote for the better candidate each time and hope for the best.

Doesn't stop every right-wing rag from screaming it from the heavens though!

>That's not on the voters. We aren't psychic
I supported him too, even wrote him a letter about how the European people are counting on his help with overthrowing the tyranny. I'm probably on every possible watchlist now.
I'm just telling you to stop supporting the kike now and hold his feet to the fire, before he caused any more damage.

>literal history showing him to be a backstabbing, moneygrubbing, ass kissing nobody
>flipflopped constantly even on the campaign trail about shit, just saying whatever the people he was talking to at the moment wanted to hear

He was an open conman while campaigning but you heard 'right wing' and 'deport' and pulled the lever with such a raging stiffy because now you're gonna show those fucking SJW cuck leftists what for.

This one

He brought this electoral map to a Reuters interview about his first 100 days and described it as the 'latest figures'.

>CNN: What did he mean by this?

> Sum up Trump's 100 first days

This accounts for 32 of his first 100 days. The other 68 would be a picture of a trash dumpster on fire. I'm just too lazy to combine the two into a single pic related.

Fucking japan, can't you not think about killing whales for like, a day?

>economists
>predicting
based in comparison to what exactly?

showed all that with Hillary as well so he was stiill the better choice.

I don't recall anyone making a massive deal about this arbitrary milestone for previous presidents.

To me the whole thing reads like liberals drawing endless lines in the sand and making up new standards to complain about.

Only for Trump to kick sand in their face.

Do it, fag

Done

>I don't recall anyone making a massive deal about this arbitrary milestone for previous presidents.

First day paying attention to U.S. politics? This has been a regular circus since the Republicans insisted on making it a "Thing" for President Clinton. Shame you were still shitting your diapers when Obama's 100 day mark came up. That was a month-long festival of shit. He immediately became responsible for the 2007 economic collapse caused by the Cheney administration, as well as the failure to deal with the Katrina crisis that devastated New Orleans.

Except, of course, had ((you)) been paying attention for the last year, it was trump screaming bullshit out of his ass every day about how his first 100 days were going to be the greatest ever in all of history. If ((you)) watched his 2020 campaign rally on Saturday, then ((you)) also got to watch and listen to him blow his own cock for an hour about how utterly amazing his first 100 days have been, totally the best first 100 days of any president ever.

trump set himself on fire with this 100 days bullshit. Now he's being held up to the standard he set himself to be judged by.

I know your just being a dishonest, lying troll ... but ((you)) could at least make an attempt at a deflection that isn't documented otherwise with several thousand hours of video.

Seriously weak tea, m8. Makes diluted dishwater look strong.

I don't get this really. Is golf supposed to be a negative thing? How do you know that's not where he has his best mental space? Do you not want your world leader to stay active and in fresh air? Every president had their way of kicking back every now and then.

rly gr8

oh man 3 whole presidents. Since the other 42 didn't give a shit guess its irrelevant. Specially when the "honeymoon" period never occurred for this one and has basically been a gaggle of neocons trying to stall and liberals crying like children as the few actual useful congressmen trying to fix shit can't do anything.

The right wing shitlords of the Internet seem to think it''s pretty important. There are literally several thousand meme graphics telling us just how critically important it is.

So, how about (((you))) eat a bag of shit or two?

Trump also spent quit a bit of time throwing twitter tantrums about presidents playing golf. So he can eat a few bags of shit, too.

Suck it up, buttercup. (you) assholes set the standard, (you) assholes cat eat it.

>Backed out of NAFTA
>Pipelines, wut
>Reduce regulations which prevented disease and worker abuse
am I being trolled?

Describe Obama's honeymoon. Should be some interesting fiction. Make sure (you) include the shitpile trump vomited out during that time.

Nice job shifting the goalposts, BTW.

> "neocons"

(you) don't even know what that word means. (you) think it means "anyone not sucking trumps anus." (you) are wrong.

Executive Orders are not "Bills." Try again with sauce.

kekd

>Backed out of NAFTA
mfw he believes fake news

he's bringing them to the negotiation table. they refused to renegotiate, then Trump said "we might back out", then they said "WAIT WAIT, we'll renegotiate". Trump said "ok then, we'll renegotiate, I won't back out"

this wasn't him backing out of anything, this was him getting what he wants.

>the media ever holding Obama to task
i have a feeling you were the one in diapers, buddy
I suppose you might have been watching Fox News only and you could have gotten that impression, but it's not like CBS/NBC/CNN/MSNBC were going to ever report on anything Obama ever did poorly without having a good excuse to make him look good

*sigh*...unzips

MAGA

/thread

fucking /thread shut down by a (((leaf)))

this picture explains it all, new boss same as the old boss I WANT OFF THE FUCKING RIDE!

Conservative Treehouse had a decent article on this subject.

They mention how most bills aren't written by congressmen, but rather by lobbying groups and there's a problem that most lobbying groups are against Trump's agenda so they wouldn't be putting forth bills which Trump or his congress would approve of.

Which seems to be getting addressed by Trump slowly as he seems to be bringing people into the White House to help with getting his own bills written.