AUSTRIAN PRESIDENT SUGGESTS ALL WOMEN WEAR HIJABS

>There may come a day when Austria will ask all women to wear an Islamic headscarf to fight Islamophobia.

>So says Austrian President Alexander Van der Bellen.

>Speaking before an audience of students, the left-wing former leader of Austria’s Green Party stated, “It is every woman’s right to dress exactly as she pleases.”

>But, he said, “And if things continue like this… in light of manifestly rampant Islamophobia, the day will come where we will have to ask all women to wear a headscarf – all – in solidarity with those who wear it for religious reasons.”

Read more at wnd.com/2017/04/austrian-president-suggests-all-women-wear-hijabs/#2F6Jv0KisFHIy57K.99

First the Trash trains, now this? Today is NOT a good day to be Austrian

They had their chance. Everyone who voted for van der cuck willingly fucked up Austria

we already discussed this, polite sage

Sign of the times!
Been white in Europe or America won't be good at all!

>we already discussed this
fake news

we did like 5 times, visit the archive and look it up

Maybe i dont want to look it up asshole maybe i just want to talk about it here.

this, based leaf

What a Cuck

>president
>relevant
>who is austrian president

???

Wasn't Austria on the verge of electing a nationalist, who the fug is this guy and why does he want to impose Islam on Austria.

he is the guy who defeated hofer, van der bellen aka van der cuck

cheated , got caught, then won again by a larger margin

pure coincidence

>>There may come a day when Austria will ask all women to wear an Islamic headscarf to fight Islamophobia.
If your president isn't forced to resign for saying something so extraordinarily stupid, there's no uncucking your country.

well, if you force your president to resign, he wins

That's what you get when you think that you are not a part of Bavaria, but some "nation"

>they make you sit in the back

That's not a Hijab my dear Moortugezilian

>based leaf

Nobody in last 4 yrs in Sup Forums has ever said that

>Austrian President Alexander Van der Bellen.

THEY HAD CHANCE

and blew it twice

Not surprising coming from lesser krautland