Montenegro joins NATO

Russia gets cucked again, top fucking kek.

>google.com/amp/s/www.rt.com/document/59030dabc36188f04b8b45ad/amp

How does it feel Russia, knowing that almost every nation would rather be on our side, than yours. Top fucking kek. Your only Allies are Assad, a dictator soon to be dead, and North Korea, the most unstable, Useless nation on earth.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

RUSSIA IS A FUCKING JOKE!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Montenegro
youtu.be/UMBy_BgCRYY
boards.Sup
nationalreview.com/article/447009/turkey-russia-recep-tayyip-erdogan-foreign-policy-nato-west
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As long they pay their Debtz

russia BTFO hail trump

It said they were only accepted due to US approval so I assume paying their fair share was part of the agreement.

Who let these Montenegros in through the front door?!

OP is the cuck here.

Another useless nation we have to defend with American money and lives for the sake of arm manufacturers and bank jews.

suck a dick u literal faggot

What is Montenegro and why should I be worried?

>the West imports another negro
No fucking surprise

> /SG/ cuck triggered that Russia STRONNKKK is a fucking meme and Russia is actually a useless nation.

No, pretty sure Russia is the one being cucked as we take all their former puppets.

When Assad dies, you will probably still claim the US got cucked.

That's unfortunate.
>adds one more country in target query

A nation that your Government got super butthurt over when they joined the US.

And what's their %GDP contribution? Twenty cows and 12 chickens?

>tfw it comes true. Only sooner.

Actually it's better than most Slav nations

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Montenegro

Why does no one want to be allies with Russia? Is Russia that shitty?

Also
>literally corrupt politicians decide their country future on a whim without any referendum just because they've got some shekels from Shlomo
How democratic.

Most of Montenegros population is agaisnt this

Are you seriously questioning the Democratic process of another nation? Putin I'd a fucking dictator you stupid cunt. Why do you think your only Allies are fucking dictators..

Oh just like most of Ukraine wants to join Russia?

Get fucked, shill.

Montenegro when russia vers a hold of them: youtu.be/UMBy_BgCRYY

>How does it feel Russia, knowing that almost every nation would rather be on our side, than yours.
Want to wish a good luck to you all

whats bad about dictators?

they are bad at dictating

Russia is the shittest ally. They watch as Israel bombs Syria, a country they have an agreement to defend.

If they don't pay 2 percent I hope they get annexed by Russia.

Dictators were only useful during the cold war, Now that the cold war is basically meaningless due to Russia being so weak, compared to the USSR.

We want to removal all dictatorships because there is no need for them. But Russia is supporting the dictatorships because they feel that is their only ally against the West, and they are right. This is why Russia is closest to only dictatorships, and Iran, which shares their strong hate for America.

Exactly. Israel freely attacks Assad multiple times and Russia is so weak they cannot do anything. This is why /SG/ fags are a joke. Their love for Russia/Assad/Iran/North Korea is all based on a fucking fairytale of Putin being some mega alpha male. Top fucking kek.

The US has already won.

See

>taking another mans children is cucking them

I don't think you understand cucking user. Does Montenegro provide America absolutely anything at all? Or is it another military welfare leech?

You fucking neocons will be the death of this empire. Seriously, how fucking stupid can you be? How many times do you have to make a situation worse until you realize sometimes the best thing to do is nothing at all?

A geostrategic location to station our military, launch operations. Plus better trade so an increase in both our economies, and as long as they are paying their 2% , which I'm sure Trump demanded, then it's fine. That's what everyone else in NATO has to pay. Plus it increases our strength as a whole and makes Russia butthurt.

then it seems like a silly name for them

> Neocon

You're an idiot shill for Russia so you wouldn't understand. I'm sure you would rather Russia replace the US with a better position. And if that was the case, do you think Russia would be so kind to the US?

No, they would fuck us in the ass. So you're a dumb ass bitch for thinking otherwise. Luckily you can move to Russia since you love it so much.

Enjoy making less money than a nigger flipping burgers at McDonald's in America.

op is neocon cuck who doesn't recognize that america is just an israeli puppet state and russia is one of the few uncucked countries left.
Go back to plebbit

Let's be real for a second. Montenegro will contribute nothing and just suck on our teet like every other NATO member.
>2% of GDP
Nigga that place barely has a GDP. You're gonna get some twigs and beads out of them every year.

>We want to removal all dictatorships

really dont care what you want, faggot

>No, they would fuck us in the ass.

We're getting our asses kicked in the cyberwar, but you retards don't realize this. You delusional retards want to keep pushing things until it goes hot and our entire economy collapses when all the banks get DDOSed and no one can conduct financial transactions. When all social security numbers gets leaked and everyone has to deal with identity fraud. You delusional peicies of shit are getting us into a conflict that's gonna fuck everyone except the military industrial complex over. Go fuck yourself.

Again, you clearly don't understand geopolitical stratigic warfare. But I'm sure you would be happy if they were on Russia's side.

No Slav, it doesn't matter what you want. The whole civilized world is on ourside. 95% of the world's wealth is on our side. What you want doesn't matter. What Putin wants doesn't matter.

What America wants is the ONLY thing that matters.

> RUSSIA AND CHINA ARE 1337 HAXORS WHO WILL HACK THE MATRIX AND CRASH ALL THE WORLD MONEY SYSTEMS AND WIPE OUT THE WEST WITH UBER 1337 HAXOR SKILLS

Jesus Christ, kid. Put down the Mt dew

>The whole civilized world is on ourside
>What America wants is the ONLY thing that matters.
im all for fucking russia, but the mindset behind your second quote puts the first quote in jeopardy

globalist - nationalist ideology cant be maintained

>Pic

You're an obvious bait, but in the slight chance that you're not you need to fuck off back to ((reddit)) and get shot for showing no understanding of neither the history of this board or global geopolitics. Russia is mad it lost what was formerly the equivalent of Connecticut to it in a dick waving contest. Realistically it has no value whatsoever, but I'm sure you're smart enough to look at a map and know that considering you rused a bunch of retards in this thread.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL you mean what Moshe Finkelstein wants, Moshe gets!

you stupid ZOG puppet, how many of your young men are going to die for israel this time around?? 95% of the world licks your ass because of your size, their citizens dont like you and you hold a bunch of jew (((currency))). propped up on a primitive energy source. good luck!

>you need to be an elite hacker to ddos something

You do realize in the recent CIA leaks, our methods of hacking the Arabic banks was made public right? Proving that financial systems can be hacked. How fucking dumb are you to think that cyber-war won't destroy the American economy?

God damn I can actually feel your desperate and pathetic tone

Sounds like you're reaaaal mad at russia

B-b-b-but le based Russia and le based Assad n sheeit!
t. /Sg/

>yeah man NATO is an obsolete welfare relic, time to put an end to burning money being the global military cucks
>nah man lol fuck Russia NATO stronk le god emprah does it again xD

I want T_D to leave.

The US has a set of ideals which no matter what, pass on through each administration. Obama, the most liberal president in US history, killed more Muslims and civilians than George Bush.
He promised to close CIA blackspots including Guantanamo Bay closed. He didn't.

Donald Trump wanted to end NATO, he didn't but he did manage to get other members to increase spending.

The point I'm trying to make is that even through the Liberal and Republican agenda, there is still a main objective.

Now liberal globalism like in the EU, is a different agenda. That's a handful of billionaires who want to make Europe a Union so they can basically control it and make the laws. Geroge Soros does not have the same agenda as the United States.

Wouldn't we all be better with a complete US isolationist policy?

The US is self-sufficient in everything.

> R-r-russia is based! Okay!? If you don't think Putin and Assad are God's then you are a plebbit shill! Waaaaa! Fuck Drumpf!

Try again, kid.

So in response to a statistic, you get upset and bring up some irrelevant, wild strawman claim about another country you don't actually know anything about.

I don't think he's the shill here, shlomo.

>The US has a set of ideals which no matter what, pass on through each administration

I think that's the most pathetically naive euphemism for "our country is run by jewish interest" I've ever read in my life.

End yourself you delusional maggot

> R-R-RUSSIA CAN DESTROY YOU EITH SUPERIROR 1337 HACKING! JUST WAIT FOR IT, ANY DAY NOW...

Dude, why are you shilling for Ruble? That shit isn't even worth anything.

Not really, where would all the wetbacks come to stand out on the street of the local hardware store in texas and offer to blow the white man for $5 come from?

Jesus christ I thought you were a troll now I know you're reddit trash brainwashed retard.

I'll give you a hint, Donald Trump isn't your friend. First thing he's going to do after he drains the swamp is come after retards like you and break your fucking necks.

We'd be better off if Mexicans just fucking disappeared, along with all South Americans.

You people are worse than any other race of humans, congratulations.

> Btw: I'd rather Have Russia, Assad, and Iran as neighbors as opposed to your shit stain of a nation.

To be fair though, nobody wants to protect the Balkan bastards

>everybody who doesn't have a picture of putting taped inside their locker is a Jew
How's 10th grade going bud?

That's because the only thing the Balkans produce is criminals and hookers.

> A statistic
> Provides absolutely no source or statistic. Just says " most Montenegros are against this"

Go hang yourself, Friend.

>Implying I don't support Trump
Go suck off le based black man and give your shekels to schlomo reddit nigger. Our economy is going to collapse on itself like the Soviet Union did and you're too blind to see why and how.

>Blind

Sorry I meant stupid.

> Oh shit! He doesn't like Assad or Putin!
> P-p-plebbit!!!
> Ha! That'll show him.

Jesus Christ, the Kremlin cucks on Sup Forums are extremely cringy.

> P-p-plebbit!
> Ha! Look mom, I said it again.

Wanna know how I know you're a complete shill fag?

Trump is surrounded by kikes too, doesn't make him one.

The saudi prince is waiting for you to suck his dick now, thanks for destroying America nigger. Liberal globalism like in the EU is exactly what you're screaming your lungs out for.

Less cringy than an Americuck trying to justify the Zionist control of his government as a benign set of Pro-American ideals and choices passed down from administration to administration.

> Thanks for destroying America

Lol, what?

Simple question, do you acknowledge that fact that your nation is run by yids? yes or no

If yes, everything you've said is proven hypocritical and contradictory because you're a two toned little bitch

If no, you're a delusional double nigger. Not that I even questioned it for a second.

At the end of the day, you don't have a chair to sit on stupid goy

> It was the Kikes that wanted to destroy the USSR...Even though Kikes founded it... Oh bit it was the Kikes that want to destroy communism...Even though they created it...

Top cuck. You must be 14 years old.

> I want you to answer my loaded question because I'm a complete cuck for Russia even though they are Africa tier, but Putin bro XD le savior of white race!

How about this...

I acknowledge that your country is run by a litteral homosexual.

lmao, just as I thought. It really is cringe inducing watching your autismo on display.

Meanwhile your country has more queers than the entire population of Canada. Enjoy abetting the kike kingdom in the last days of sodom, maggot

I'll enjoy it better when Assad is killed and his dead body spammed all over Sup Forums and the /sg/ fags end up leaving because they won't be able to handle the 24/7 pictures of Assads lifeless body.

Serious question

Have you been on Sup Forums before 2015? If not, you're reddit and you know it, and all that's left for you to do is to kill yourself.

> R-r-reddit

Do you think that the more you say it, the smarter you sound?

t. increasingly nervous man for the nth time this decade

MONTENUGGETS GAS CHSMBERS
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/123576276#p123577125boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/123576276#p123577125boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/123576276#p123577125123577125

Answer the question or expose yourself as a troll.

NATO has been BLACKED

You believe Assad will remain in power? Top kek. You haven't been paying attention.

Answer what? You nonsensical bullshit about Reddit? Do you even realize how fucking stupid you sound? For like 6 replies straight all you accused me of was "plebbit" and "Reddit".

Not that it matters, yes I have been here for several years. I'm just not a cuck for Putin. Is that a problem?

Reddit is the gatekeeper to Sup Forums doncha know?

>I've been found out

Russia should join NATO

The fuck we are. Most of the shit here was made in a foreign country.

Praise be!

That would be useless. They wouldn't pay their part, and would try to veto everything.

>Gaddafi died
>therefore Assad will die

And since Assad is still in power, he's going to stay in power. Flawless logic.

I can't wait for that happen. Maybe Assad will get the Gaddafi treatment with a finger or two up his ass for everyone to see.

I'm going to assume you mean pre 2015, in which case I'll explain to you why I think you're a faggot.

This board used to be ambivalent towards Russia and Putin, I don't give a fuck about either. What I do give a fuck about is how you act and probably are reddit scum, considering your delusions seeped out here . I don't like faggots who can't form their own opinions and try to jump on a bandwagon because they don't have an identity and need to latch onto something to fill a void in their lives.

Gadaffi also stayed in power, until he got removed. The fact that it's taking longer for Assad doesn't mean much. Anti US dictators have been dropping like flies. Assad is not immune.

Gadaffi didn't have backing from Russia/Iran. Meanwhile Assad is grinding rebels and Turkey is bombing US backed kurds for Russian S-400s.

Gaddafi didn't have Russia. Your natural ability to ignore external variables is a great skill. You'd make a great yes man at an alphabet agency.

Assad isn't have much gains against rebels lately. S-400 is put in Latakia behind mountains. It's not really being used to its full potential. Anyway, there is no evidence S400 is a good system except for some Russian sources who'd obviously exaggerate so they could later sell it.

Russia isn't going all in for Assad. Their support for him is thin and it only looks "strong" because the US during Obummer didn't care that much for the Syrian conflict.

>Iran
It only keeps some Arab countries at bay and possibly Turkey. Israel couldn't care less about Iran or even Russia's presence in Syria for that matter. They could easily remove Assad very quickly. The problem is explicit involvement like removing Assad means the side their backing is pro Israel which is very politically incorrect.

>inb4 nasrahllah!

Israel doesn't try to remove him because he's hiding. Assad doesn't hide like Nasrallah is.

See You're retarded and overestimating Russia's support and effort in the Syrian conflict.

Assad survives mainly because of Hezbollah. If Israel starts a war, they go back to Lebanon. This leaves Assad defenseless. Russian airpower won't be enough, neither would the rest of Shia militias. This means Assad would need Russian troops but that probably wouldn't happen for simple reasons, one of which is obviously domestic ones. Russian politics is still somewhat fragile and historically wars that cost Russian lives, more than expected, have caused big problems in Russian politics.

It's amazing how retarded /sg/ plebs are. You aren't even capable at answering this question for example: How is Russia not the worse ally ever for letting Israel bomb Syria?

>Reading Comprehension

Turkey wants the system.
nationalreview.com/article/447009/turkey-russia-recep-tayyip-erdogan-foreign-policy-nato-west

I'm not arguing about the system's effectiveness, I only pointed out that Turkey is bombing US kurds. Russia has also been putting more into Syria since the whole thing with tomahawks happened. If Assad could be removed he'd have been gone a LONG time ago.

WTF is up with all the patriotard jew-lovers on the board lately? Also why are so many of them fucking leafs? Assad is based as fuck and hates the kikes.

Fuck Russia

It's called r the donald. Full of useful idiots who were useful long enough to get Trump elected, but unfortunately don't know why Trump was memed to begin with.