Politics stole my friends

>britbong
>30
>immigrated 10 years ago
>keep in touch with friends/family on other side of the earth with nomiebook (it's only good use)
>gradually lost friends as time went on
>'you're using guns??? That's insane!!'
>'you hunt animals now? That's disgusting!!'
>giveafuck.pdf
>ended up with small group of old friends I genuily liked and respected
>election happened
>did not hide power level
>left with litrally ONE friend on normie book
>he ragequit today after I posted laughing at that 'ok hand symbol is white supremacist' shit
>only talk to blood relatives back in Blighty now

Why did (((they))) do this?

These were smart people, university educated whom I respected and loved. And they all turned on me because of common sense.

Meanwhile they clap as mudslimes rape Englands daughters and kills it men...

Does this happen to everyone?? I knew I'd lose some, but ALL of them? Damn it (((you))) bastards.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's terrible, really, with stories like this I wonder how the fuck Brexit was able to get through.

I mean, I guess I gained a shitload of real men to hang out with.

Who could hate sitting around a fire after shooting guns and drinking beer all day?

stop whining, and find new friends, you loser.

>was visiting my folks in the U.K. during Brexit
>my entire northern family voted for it
>every libshit friend on FB was crying about it
>I put on a Union Jack shirt and drank in the beer gardens all day
Best day ever.

But it past because of the north and old people... those demographics are shifting to the lefts favor

That's kind of the reason you're supposed to hide your power level, cuck. Try not burning bridges next time.

Almost had a knifebattle with a shitskin on a parkinglot on the way home from a festival an hour ago.
Call yourself happy for not being on this shit continent anymore.

I did find new friends, but you can't ignore 15-20 years of boyhood and adoslenat memories.

Even if they are trash now, those memories will be with me forever. Or what's the point in life??

>not speaking your mind incase people won't like you

I saw the tide turning long ago and GTFO. It's like they WANT to die.

I know the feeling. Anyways, how are you finding burgerland, is the le 35% face as bad as most Euros claim it is?

If people are walking away from you because you threw Red Pills in their faces, that is a less optimal outcome that if you had administered the dose in smaller portions with perhaps some sugar to make it all go down smoother.

Yup.
Same shit happened here.
Slowly gaining new ones that are sorta red pilled.
-The moment you realize everyone you know is a cucked libtard/marxist moron.
Keep yah head up.....
fuck'em if they can't take a joke.

>35% face
wut?

>how you finding it
It took some time but now I love it.

Started out n NYC, hated it. Moved to rural Ohio, loved it but got tired of making under 50k a year with no hope of improving it (litrally nothing but meth and hunting out there). Now I'm in basednfuckin TX and eat BBQ, Freedom and tacos all day.

While reading news reports of kids in the U.K. Going to jail for nasty tweets... freedom rules

Your jew boogymen under the bed didn't do anything, you drove everyone you cared about away by being an intensely unpleasant person to interact and associate with.

Take some personal god damn responsibility.

True, but I've run out of people to hand those pills too. And what's the point in even talking to anyone new who's a fucking mudslime ass rimming beta.

Exactly, at a certain point I just realized 'the fuck you even crying to me for then? Fuck off!'.

It's like they expect you to agree with them when they 'correct' you, and when you don't they just have meltdown... feels good to be building a circle of solid bros tho, I know that feel man.

They're not quite AntiFa level, but they are the virtue signal, out of touch/head in the sand type

So everyone is wrong except for you? You use facebook so I'm not surprised in your lack of logic.

Four quarters is better than 100 pennies.
Wish I had the agency to immigrate to Europe for a decade or so.

>Didn't show power level through mutiple levels of humor and lost friends.
Jesus it's like you wanted this to happen you fucking idiot.

>day projection
That's the thing, I didn't even 'cry'.

I simply posted occasional articles that interested, I don't even add comments to them. It's literally so I can read them when I'm taking a shit later on.

They come into the comments crying and whining and announcing their 'unfriending' as if I was gonna change my views, it's pathetic.

If you're so fragile you can't even see news you don't agree with, what's the point in even knowing you?

>'unpleasant person to interact and associate with'
I'm a Brit in the USA, I worked as a concierge in hotels you could never even dream of staying in for years, my current line of work revolved around being the most pleasant and trustworthy person you've ever met...

Dat projection tho... why so angry??

glad you enjoy it

>crying over FB use
I live like 3000 miles from my relatives, many of them old yet they are all on normiebook. All of them want to be in touch.

Not using the best tool for a job because 'muh Facebook lol' is fuckin autistic

Truth.

Got any useful skills?? You can get work visas for a year or two pretty easy if you can support yourself.

Why would I waste my time with people I don't respect? Who can't take a joke and cry over news?

Why would you ever not speak your mind?? How beta are you?

Because I'm tired of seeing Sup Forums blame other people after they drive them away by being insufferable twats.

You post enough articles that are extreme enough that people decide associating with you to be an unpleasant experience. You didn't bother to hide your power level during the election by your own god damn admission, and everyone on Sup Forums knows how fucking insufferable that shit was. You may be a pleasant person in your career but that sure as shit didn't extend to your personal life or you wouldn't have no friends left over in UKuckistan.

But you aren't, you didn't, and now you're shitposting on Sup Forums about how it's the nasty mean jew's fault that you can't make interpersonal relationships without oversharing info about divisive shit like politics.

Accept that you fucked up and don't clutter up the board with your god damn self-pity blogposts anymore.

>more projecting
If posting occasional news articles without any of my own opinions attached is 'insufferable' then you're a fucking loser.

Sorry you failed at life kid

I might have just revealed my power level

>take new political ideology quiz
>pretty neat, bases you on four pillars (Economic equality vs freedom, nation vs world, liberty vs authority, tradition vs progress)
>nothing too revealing there, I got Theocratic Distributist
>pretty sure they all know how serious I am about Christianity and societal decay
>took quiz on desktop so have to take picture of screen with phone
>forgot I had a YouTube tab open titled "The Holocaust Hoax"
>can't go back and see if it's visible in picture because Snapchat

The quiz is 8values for those interested

You have all of my empathy brother.

Sometimes good things come from bad things. Your slate has been totally wiped. Your new life begins now. Seize it.

I'm not the one cryposting on Sup Forums about how they have no god damn friends, so I'm pretty sure coming at me with the 'failed at life what a loser' shit isn't applicable.

Make like a proper american gun owner and commit suicide you fucking britbong piece of shit.

Facebook is not for keeping in touch. Facebook is for yelling your opinions at people. If you want to keep in touch with someone you send them a message or give them a call. You don't need facebook for that.

You just admitted that "the best tool for keeping in touch" made you lose friends. Again I don't expect you to be logical when you use facebook.

(((University))) Educated

Who saw the video?

I'll smoke to that, leaf.

>cryposting
Talking about how things change over time isn't crying. You're so emotional detached from all those parental rapes you've lost touch with reality.

Sorry about that, continue to cry in this thread tho, we really care that it upsets you.

It's litrally for keeping in touch, the fact spergs can't see things without commenting don't change that kiddo.

It's to replace letters and phone calls. You'll understand when you move out of moms basement.

Yeah, U.K. University's are fuckin trash.

>Why would I waste my time with people I don't respect?
Because Kinsmanship comes before politics.

>Who can't take a joke and cry over news?
Most people, bad parenting coupled with schooling leads to this.

>Why would you ever not speak your mind?
I do speak my mind, but if I'm posting on social media I'm going to do it through mutiple levels of humor so that they can laugh and be more receptive to the information.

>title of thread literally 'politics stole my friends'
>admit you didn't hide power level
>admit that your values and theirs were separate
>repeatedly post about how it doesn't really matter because they're totally just cucks anyway and I didn't need them

Fuck off and go back to tumblr and blogpost there. This board's for politics, not whining about how you weren't able to separate interpersonal relationships from political views.

britbong lives in united kingdom not the united america..

-_ -

>It's litrally for keeping in touch
Then why are you losing touch with people? Again logic.

No, blood comes before politics/world view/opinions. Not the fact we used to eat drunk and fuck whores together...

I ain't got time for that bullshit. If seeing a news article upsets you to the point of angry comments and deleting somone you're a fucking loser I couldn't give two fucks about.

>being this emotionally detached from reality
Losing respect for people and talking about them crying and walking away is a normal part of life kiddo.

Just give up, you're coming across as a 13 year old edgelord.

>what is immigration

>have argument over the phone
>they no longer talk to you
>'PHONES ARE NOT USED TO KEEP IN TOUCH!!!'

You're a fucking retard.

Well, if you wish to burn bridges so be it. I'm not going to be able to stop you and I'm not able to say I haven't done the same. But all I can say is it's probably the wrong move and even if you disagree with your friends it is still stronger to have them in the end.

hunting is disgusting

Is it tho? They live like 3000 miles away, I'm never going to see them again.

Is it worth censoring myself, or even taking the time to think 'hummm, should I post this?'.

If they were people I had to see every day, or work with? I'd be more in line with your view. But now I just hang out with people who mostly have similar views, or we just don't talk about that kinda shit out of respect for each other's views...

I don't see the need to hang on to 30 year old children... I do see your point tho

Population control faggot. Has to be done.

Plus nothing connects you to nature like sitting out in the woods by deer trails you tracked down, watching the sun rise, and taking down a deer, dressing and butchering it.

I don't trust men who don't hunt, you're spineless faggots.

I'm not saying censor yourself, I'm just saying if what you said in the original post is true, that you respected these people and that you loved these people, than lay down some ground rules and reestablish a connection. Not all of them will come back, but in the end it would be worth it because it's better to leave mutally on good terms than to burn each other's bridges.

I'm not the one losing friends because I share retarded shit on facebook. I don't want to keep in touch with you anymore. Not because of your political views but because you are a shit person nobody wants to stay in touch with.

But they're not who I knew.

The guys crying in my feed about hunting, articles about current events or flying a god damn American flag are not the guys I used to do coke off some drunk chicks tits in a nightclubs bathroom. They're not the guys I used to travel to Europe with to get mad drunk, fuck locals and do acid at the Vatican with...

It's not like I'm ditching people right at my side, it's people who have changed so god damn much I hardly recognize them.

I loved and respected THEM. Not these mudslime loving, virtue signal idiots pretending they didn't scream racist stuff at cops in Europe by my side.

But you are a literal retard making a retarded point.

Why are you even here still crying? Sage and move on kid

obviously you are the wrong one

I'm sure they will reconsider once the U.K. follows Sweden and Germany becoming Islamic states,

There still there, you guys have just distanced. I burned all my bridges 6-7 years back during the Ron Paul days. I broke all my personal relantionships over politics. Luckily we we're all young at that time so 5 years later when I wanted to reestablish those relationships, they were happy to see me back. Now I'm back with the woman I knew would be my wife since high school.
I can't stop you from doing what your doing, but please just make sure that this is what you want to do and not just politics.

Going to University does not make one intelligent, i'm afraid. Sorry user.

Disappointing.
But predictable.
"She lied to the FBI" is a good tune.
To bad its not about her.
...Though, it is to me and thats all that matters.

just KYS

You're better off without them, OP.

>Why did they do this?

Because they're fucking pussies who don't want to go against the machine. They want to side with the majority so they don't feel like a bad person.

You're in a better place without those fags.

Youre a young dude. You'll find new friends

All my bong and leaf relatives are ultra cucks. What can you do.

Hey. Be nice, faggot.

I understand, OP. I lost a lot of friends too. Not my real and close ones though. Just mainly losers who'd talk to me a lot on Facwbook. Still hurts though.

Here here!!

Yeah, I'll admit this was my problem and I need to slowly make amends and fix things.

I think it can work, and mainly in person. Also, humour is key. And not going online angry. Or hangry.

Truth

Already have, just wondered if most people had the same shit happened due to political views etc

Sadly nothing.

Too many betas these days. Good leaf!

This goy gets it. Leaders have failed across the Globe. Sell outs to there own kind. The only thing Whites can do is breed, raise your kids properly. Dont let them become sheeps to the left. Whitegenocide is real the ones who say its not are the same who who want it.

Gotta stay true to your self.
True friends would never censor or silence you.....or be assholes.

you're a faggot dude. If people can't handle OP that's on them, not him. What kind of fag wants to hide their thoughts all the time? You are oversocialized.

where do you live? how are you enjoying the US. are you naturalized yet or on a visa

Global race War or do we give up and let immigrants take what our forefathers built. No matter how bad our cards look, believe you will find some good ones. The truth is already here

Follow the truth where it leads you, and let the dead bury their own dead.

This is your cue to get a better class of friend.

Sorry for your loss Brit-bro.

A real American. Glad to have you here, countryman.

Exactly. Traditional family values and leading a good life will save us.

Truth.

Exactly, why would you ever repress yourself or your opinons? Life's too short for that shit.

Currently in TX. Became a citizen 4 years ago. I love USA more than my homeland or anywhere else I've traveled. The freedom and opportunities it offers can't be found anywhere else on earth. Libshits take it for granted.

Well said leaf

Appreciate the feels

Thanks for having me user, I'm sorry John Oliver is trying to ruin your view of British immigrants. Most of us are here and not in Europe for a damn good reason

“If you love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.” - Samuel Adams

Send them this quote brother. Your friends are here.

Pic is something you would never understand.

>Meanwhile they clap as mudslimes rape Englands daughters and kills it men...

They are Sodomite trash, too bad you didn't lose them to death.

I've been through this. Your virtues are what count. You will undoubtedly be fine, our time will come and your sacrifice today has made you ready

Friends come and go. I've lost friends. Great friends with whom I share my boyhood memories. Why? I focused on school so that I'll be able to buy a beautiful house not too long from now while they're out ironically joking about their coke addictions, resenting me for my virtues.

(((THEY))) ARE YOU BUT TRANSGENDER
I GOT BRODAS IN ATALNT DA FANTA
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/123576276#bottom
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/123576276#bottoM

I IS THIVICTIM IF A INTERNAL JEWSH CONSPIRECY

>arab
>30
>born in australia
>lose friends because they think one nation would be bad for them despite being, in essence, Australian.
>come to the realisation that theyre just looking for an outlet for their pent up frustration due to their mundane existence.
>stop caring
>shitpost and meme white power extra harder

such is life

That dog is a top secret bazooka dog. He was obviously honing in on an ISIS stronghold and was about to bazooka dog the shit out of it.

Nice job bazooka dog.

fahrenheit?

pussy.