How do we fix western men? Or preferably how do we filter the crap out of the gene pool?

How do we fix western men? Or preferably how do we filter the crap out of the gene pool?

only the power of Islam can save them now

MGTOW is a pretty good filter

The weak men simply don't breed, goodbye bad genes

>that profile
My guess is they will "filter" themselves out of the gene pool on their own

Introduce high taxes on video game purchases;
Start banning anime from the west.

Do you notice how this thread gets less traction than a thread about a tranny or some blonde girl showing her tits on facebook.

I'll let you figure out why that is.

I fucking love Breath of the wild so god damn good. not enough content though 100% it to fast.

Nu-males filter themselves out. Unfortunately for you, that means a plummetting birthrate.

>The weak men simply don't breed, goodbye bad genes

The weak bad genes are multiplying faster than ever before because their existance is directly subsidized out of pockets of actually working people

You have autism, your opinion should be disregarded.

"Gaming" or Gayming as it should be called, is the fruit of the numale's existence. Their childish infatuation with video games is what is setting them back.

FUCK YOU! I HAVE 100% EVERY ZELDA GAME EVER! ITS LITERALLY THE MOST ZELDA A ZELDA GAME CAN GET!

>OP posting his own twitter profile hoping to get "trolled"

the answer do these "how do we fix X people" questions is the same every single time

you fix yourself. nobody can fix anyone else. the best you can hope for is to make something good out of your life and have a positive influence on the people around you. the idea that there's even a political solution to the 'problem' (which is really just our basic existential situation as an old, decadent civilization) is wrong. the processes that have lead to grown men spending all of their time and energy on videogames have been unfolding for centuries - at best we can slow them down. reversing or even arresting the process is impossible. attempts were made by the great 20th century "isms", but they failed. the extremes of right and left are coming back into fashion but their fruits will be no less rotten in this century than they were in the last

ride the tiger, be an island unto yourself and lift others up alongside you when you've developed the strength

why are they always white? what a fucking loser

>Their childish infatuation with video games is what is setting them back.

No, its the economy stupido.

No more jobs for white man. Better just find a comfy hole to wait for sweet embrace of my old friend, darkness and death.

So you can either play vidya or idle on Sup Forums while waiting for death

You really think that anything but a very minor part of a group of such people have access to anyone that'd let them propagate?
This is a problem that solves itself.

>its not my fault i have autism! its the bad economy!

>its not my fault i have autism! its the bad economy!

Shouldn't you be going through someone elses trash right about now for food?

>implying someone like this is likely to procreate
sure he might get laid time to time via attention seeking status climbing vapid whores looking to inflate their own social media sphere of influence but do honestly look at this cunt and think to yourself "will sire children"

OI POTATO SPEAKER, TEACH ME HOW TO ECONOMI!!

Because while this is a shit thread and not politics it is weak bait compared to those.

>the economy is fine

Even Twittering everyday for 10 years would take almost 10 tweets per day to hit 63k. What the fuck. Burn this world down.

>65k tweets
>less than 1,5k followers

I guess, when it comes to actual power of words, quantity does not have quality of its own

People can have childish hobbies, it doesn't determine whether they're worthless.

There is a problem though of many men feeling the desire to retreat from the world, which probably comes from a lack of funds to engage in more activities outside the home (going to concerts, restaurants, or simply traveling along with whatever else).

You'd probably find fewer men seeming all that pathetic if decent job paths were available so that they could provide for themselves a more respectable life.

This I am a huge Zelda nerd but also a soldier though leaf land military isn't respected at all.