Brave New World

Does anyone else here unironically wish to live in Aldous Huxley's dystopia in his book Brave New World?

Think about it:

>no pain
>no stress
>no emotional heartbreak
>get to fuck anyone you'd like whenever you want
>literally are encouraged to take drugs like soma which is like a DMT trip
>feelie films actually seem pretty sick the way they were described
>everything is perfect and in order
>you don't fear death

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4167632/Don-t-call-pregnant-patients-mothers.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Existence is pain. Without it we may as well be dead.

We are both the sculpture and the marble.

No, the only place I would want to live in that universe is Iceland.
I want to be an individual and live in a strong community pursuing goals and accomplishments I can be proud of.
The pros you mentioned seem so empty to me, I look at it in the same way as being dead, It's meaningless and it's the world that the Jews are pursuing to make for spineless and feckless men like yourself.

But I wouldn't want to be preselected as an Epsilon Minus

Tell that to someone in a NK Gulag
Sounds bland though OP

As long as I'm alpha, hell yeah

isn't humanities endgame to make a society as described in Brave New World? We labor and work hard, enduring pain and emotional stress, to create a society for future generations in which they don't have to undergo what we had to go through,

>implying that we don't already.

>a technologically stagnant and completely inflexible society that crumbles at the slightest provocation.

No.

Rather live with the savage people

Implying you wouldn't be Bernard.
Seems the least worrisome of lives desu.
The BNW is dehumanized though. People don't form deep, meaningful emotional relationships. They avoid it to avoid pain, but what kind of a life is this? They're not fully human.
BNW is more pleasant than 1984, but just as tragic.

I'm already an Alpha++ so it makes no difference to me

Aldous huxley is a pretty boring writer for being such a rich fancypants. Good title but he stole it from the tempest. Good concept but he stole it from the future (now the present)

No, our endgame is to explore the universe, searching for other life forms and continue on searching for meaning. A life without individualism is no life at all. No one is happy in Brave New World, they're all artificially happy. Try being a neet and masturbate all day long while you suck on your mommas tits, I can't imagine you'll be happy.

We're on the way.

>no pain
>no stress
>literally are encouraged to take drugs like soma which is like a DMT trip
Antidepressants, DUDE WEED
>no emotional heartbreak
Muh cummies, polyamory, LGBTQ+++, slut popularization, etc.
>feelie films actually seem pretty sick the way they were described
VR is progressing
>you don't fear death
You don't have to fear it now. If you get cancer or some other terminal shit there is end of life care and hospices. Even better than the ward of savages mom: TV, WiFi, pain killer drugs, an army of nurses and CNAs

>unironically wnts to be a slave as long as he is a slave to pleasure and not to fear

god fucking damn it you are one good ole fucking goy aren't you? get off this board, no one here needs you or people like you

>not realizing the book is a critique of Marxism

This. The family unit has been destroyed, drugs and promiscuity are rampant and destigmatized.

Almonds = Activated

Their whole existence was the blue pill incarnated.
The conflicted protagonisys were red pilled, they could see what was happening, and because of that, they suffered.

His last words to his wife was in a note telling her to take LSD

I despise far leftists who think this novel is a utopia, I can't imagine anyone in my life who is so sad that they look at it in that light.

Lad

Most of us are slaves. At least Soma could chill us the fuck out.

I too remember being a sophomore in High School

>You don't have to fear it now. If you get cancer or some other terminal shit there is end of life care and hospices. Even better than the ward of savages mom: TV, WiFi, pain killer drugs, an army of nurses and CNAs

this better be bait

I feel like it would be no different than my life now. Use stuff to try and placate my mind, but be left with a painful empty feeling at my core.
Death is the true redpill.

Yeah BNW is terrifying- no one cares about anything except feeling good. Only a few people run society and the rest are ignorant husks of people.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4167632/Don-t-call-pregnant-patients-mothers.html

You're living in a slightly more abusive version of that.

speaking of dystopian novels:
anarcho-fascism is a meme around here, but isn't that what 1984 was? A lawless society that reaffirms its own empty authority by the collective choice of its citizens?
sure the proles answer to the outer party, who in turn answer to the inner party, but it's stated that big brother killed all other leaders, and it's implied that he's likely not around anymore. O Brian freely admits that it's all pointless. why do the inner party do what they do. no one seems to be leading them. is it the prisoner's dilemma, where they'd all be better off if they walked away from it, but if even one decided to hold onto the false authority they all get screwed.It's not like there's any laws defining what can and can't be done.
Oceania is lawless. the only thing guiding the thought police and the inner party is "party intuition".

but user, the Alphas ha e it so hard, why not be a beta, so much better :)

The Blue Pill is Ebil.

you're half right, except he wanted 100 micro grams (basically 1 tab if you don't know) before he died, so he would be tripping as he passed.

>People don't form deep, meaningful relationships.

I don't think you've ever read the book. The impression you get based on their culture (e.g., mother is a cussword) makes it seem like they were conditioned to only know promiscuity as a means to an end.

Unless of course, you believe in love or some shit being human nature.

That's not a lot. 200 micrograms is a typical dose.

of course, but that is what he wanted before he died. The Grateful Dead did *20 times as much before a show, maybe more, they would lick their thumbs and push it into pure lsd and lick it before a show.

Yeah but it was IM was it not?

Yeah why not sounds better than life today.

That lifestyle sounds like a rich guys without having to be rich. Sure a lot of rich people are miserable but I think they probably just need some exercise and to work out to be sexy. Probably just the same as neet miserable.