Well, Sup Forums? How did this happen?

Well, Sup Forums? How did this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf
upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970
blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Her mom fucked an octaroon

Trans-black.

His wife got blacked several times and all that nigger cum made its way to her womb

Hair line of a 30yo low testosterone male

Wife fucked a 1/4 or something. See the facial features as well.

That's a solid percentage of American women these days, it seems. Especially coal burners. Absolutely has to be genetic.

>that nose
>that hair

At least an octaroon.

"White" my ass.

I know a black girl and a few months ago she decided to embrace her blackness and start wearing her natural hair, letting it blow out like that. But then she realized her hairline and suddenly return of the weave!

well thats impossible, the only way that could happen was if the mother was screwing some other guy, but that would never happen, women are too pure

saged faggot

Simple. There is no such thing as a pure Arayn in this country. All our ancestors took a dip in the honey pit a few generations back.

t. Jamal Jefferson

She grew hair? i don't know ask a geneticist

Tolegony.

>we're both white
oh honey

she's going to be a coal burner when she grows up, fuck coal burners

I will have you know my family tree is 100% british isles dirt farmer. Mostly English and Welsh from what I've learned.

I may not have the greatest genetics, but at least I know I'm white.

mommy?

And leftists said microchimerism wasn't real

>And we are both white.
Oh I got some bad news for you boy

This race is called SararĂ¡ here.

I think she means the daughter and mother are white
Obviously the father isnt

What honey pit? If you are refering to niggers or something that isn't true. I will agree most aren't pure blooded anymore, but that's not exactly a bad thing.

telegenesis.

Evola was right.

high test creates hairloss dumbass

Fuck Mick Romney

>Sam banned off Twitter
>No new Hydewars
>No new MDE

Sam where are you? Are you OK? You haven't been doing so well since WP got canceled. I'm getting worried.

Coalburners are absolute cancer. They procreate with these animals then try to pass them off to the rest of us as a suitable offspring. DOTR

a perm

Whatever helps you sleep at night baldie

>my daughter and i are both white
Father wasn't. Mystery solved.

Thanks, user. Came to post this.

It's cause by higher testosterone sensitivity, not a higher absolute test level.

Says you.
t. 100% catholic potato nigger

>all the sicilian girls I know with thicc tits and ass
and all thanks to those raping moors, god bless everyone.

Actually it might just be an odd mix of recessive genes.
There might be no immediate blacks involved but perhaps a distant black ancestor.

There are anywhere from 25-30% of pure Europeans in the US. You know the funniest thing about that? If they to take 2 or 3 states and leave you the rest, you mongrels would bang on their doors and scream "OPRESHUNNN!". In fact you already do in Maine and Dakotas
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf

upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970

blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2

And another funny thing - it's possible to use a virus targeting as little as any Sub-Saharan admixture. You know what that means? Jews, Arabs, mongrels and beaners wipe out for ever

> but perhaps a distant black ancestor.
That one ancestors is what separates Whites from subhumans

Tbh they probably turned her hair like that for Reddit diversity points.

i don't know. something is weird

That'd be pretty fucking rare. I'm literally 38% African and no one in my family has hair even approaching that.

Can you spell C.U.C.K.E.D.

Nigger Christmas