Cigs = Redpilled

The jews have huge advertising campaigns to try to stop smoking and they put crazy taxes on boxes

The only explanation is that smoking is redpilled. It makes you feel really good and is actually good for your brain. I smoke a half pack of these boys every day and I feel in perfect health. It actually sharpens my mind compared to marijuana which dulls your mind.

And ton of cool people like JFK and John Wayne and Kid Rock smoke. And actually there are many studies that show people who are already genetically predisposed to have lung cancer are the ones who like cigarettes the best. Correlation doesn't equal causation.

Why dont the jews want us to smoke?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_182kIOPRvo
youtube.com/watch?v=gCMzjJjuxQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Unhappy people like to do various things that alter their brain chemistry. Smoking is the one that doesn't actually make you dumber (though it has other bad effects on health) and the powers that be want dumb easily controllable people who are stoned or drunk.

not a jew. I smoked for about 15 years, about a pack a day and two packs a day if I was drinking. I stopped after I realized I was a slave to myself. never become a slave to yourself or others.

Its not that smoking is good for you overall its just that its probably the most benign form of drug use there is (though also one of the most addictive).

A man has as many masters as he has vices.

Love cigarettes from time to time, especially when drunk, don't make a habit of them fellas

lol you think cigarettes are good for you?

It's cause their trying to downsize and they are moving on to their next big seller: Mary Jane smonk

they want you to buy smoking cessation drugs, nicotine patches, and more visits to doctors for help to quit smoking

they tell you smoking is super addicting and almost impossible to quit, but it's not if you actually want to quit

It's actually the aliens that don't want us to smoke because the cancer makes the meat inedible. True story.

yeah nicotine is a great drug its the only one that acts on neurotransmitters that calms you down but is also a stimulant that is good for your brian
every other drug that you can use to combat depression/bipolar/autism/etc... are just downers that make you stupid

Huh never thought of smoking from this perspective. I really love these American Spirits. The flavor is so rich. But i might smoke a pack a month. I love the flavor of tobacco, but i dont inhale. So i dont think its as bad.

>smoking a cig outside in the rain next to a trashcan
>redpilled

there are some dramatic variations in nicotine addiction susceptibility

some people look like heroin addicts coming off of it, some people might get a mild headache for a day

Hitler hated smoking.

This is a non issue.

Well the antismoking campaign isn't actually about wanting people to stop smoking, its about taking rights away from idivduals, expanding government power, and spreading the snowflake mentallity. Nice thought tho.

one thing I will say in favor of Am Spirits, they're not so-called safe cigs.

If you look at some of the name brands, marbs, newports, camels, etc they all are now flame retardant, containing chems that give you wicked headaches and kill you faster.

Get away from that shit, bro. Go natural, roll your own whatever.

>If you look at some of the name brands, marbs, newports, camels, etc they all are now flame retardant, containing chems that give you wicked headaches and kill you faster.
>Get away from that shit, bro. Go natural, roll your own whatever.

If he smoked for stimulation rather then being on meth he would have stayed sane and made better decisions.

>he doesn't inhale
wow faggot detected, just buy a bag of tobacco and rub it all over your tongue

>half a pack of periques a day
>not feeling sick
You are the Jew.

i smoke a pack of those a day

>cool
>Kid Rock

I'm a smoker (usually less than half a pack a day though), but if anything the Jews would want us to smoke.

>The jews have huge advertising campaigns to try to stop smoking
prove it double-kike

Smoking cured my asthma. It's like it cleanses your system in certain ways.

Smoking cigarettes isn't redpilled. I've smoked for 18 years and they will fuck you up.

>combat depression/bipolar/autism
>autism
They are no drugs for autism. They usually just give a wide range of anti-depressants, anti-psychotics, seizure, anxiety, allergy medication just so they will stop slamming their heads into walls and biting people randomly.
t. actual autist who had Self-Injurious behavior

But honestly it's the same thing with Bipolar except they just give out shit to stop psychosis with Bipolar 1 and depression.

Is big tobacco really shilling on this board now?

Sure I enjoy buying a pack of cigarettes every couple months, but I don't really do it for any other reason than some social event happening.

It makes you smell kinda gross though.

check out this shit I literally went out and bought a whole carton when I saw this commercial

youtube.com/watch?v=_182kIOPRvo

The 'clarity' you get from nicotine so you might as well start chewing nicotine gum or the like. The only problem is that the long term exposure to constant nicotine input will cause severe health issues.
Most of the connections have been discovered fairly recently so when you head to dr to get help, you'll be shit out of luck.

So it's about as redpilled as meth or caffeine.

also they put weird pics on every box.

yup. I dont blame him, he probably really thought meth helped until realizing it's equally useful as utility as it is bad in affect

tobacco industry shill please go. smoking is literally cancer

Because in judeo theory, the saving of one life is the equivalent of saving entire mankind. Smoking causes premature death by decades.

"Smoking is gay" - Adolf Hitler

nicotine does increase brain function and motorskills

alcohol does as well until you have one too many drinks.

"Raves are gay" - Adolphus Hitlerius

yep, I roll my own

>I-it makes you feel good
It's a drug
It fucks with you
It's a drug
Tobacco is a drug
>I feel in perfect health
Fuck off
>LE CURRENT YEAR AND NOT SMOKING CIGS
Smokers are the most obnoxious, degenerate fucks to ever participate in anything in
Every 15 minutes you have to go outside to relieve your addiction, you always smell like shit
I have asthma from secondhand smoke from my dad
I was not born with asthma
It is a result of his stupid fucking habits, which woah would you look at that, gave him fucking lung and heart problems

>he doesn't know
Keep the shekels flowing to my account, good goy

technology allows us to vape now though

I've been a vape believer for many years, before it became borderline DUDE culture
you can now just suck the nicotine directly and avoid the lung damage

been smoking cancersticks for 5 years or so

when there's money i smoke about 0.5 pack a day

no mone right now

no urge to smoke at all, but i wouldn't mind

Yay, a shill thread.
Fuck off and die, shill.

You don't to breathe smoke to get nicotine, retard. We're not cavemen.

This is some of the most bizarre shilling I've ever seen. Fuck off with your guerrilla marketing bullshit.

light blue master race

I enjoy the routine because it makes me cool

vapes are alright though. im not a fedora poster

>Hitler is one person

DELET

they pretty much put gore on packs here

also, those packs should have a dog on them cuz the ammount of nicotine in 1 cig can kill a dog

Reminder to report guerrilla marketing shill threads. They can be deleted under GR:11 which forbids advertising.

Smoking is a waste of time and money.

They've been shilling here for a while just not constantly.
> I don't really do it for any other reason than some social event happening
You're worse than the addicts.

nicotine is good for you, cigarettes as a nicotine delivery system are not

snitches get stitches

I agree with you op, however camels are the only cigs recommended by doctors. youtube.com/watch?v=gCMzjJjuxQI

>advertisements are true
Admen always lie, you're a retard for believing their shit.