I've just checked Sup Forums for chuckles after a long and good for my health hiatus. I have to ask...

I've just checked Sup Forums for chuckles after a long and good for my health hiatus. I have to ask, how many of you guys seriously believe the nonsense you talk about, about seriously thinking a genocidal neatfreak was somehow right, that somehow secular jews run society, that somehow just because someone has more melanin in their skin they somehow have more or less intelligence. I know at least half has to be shitposting, but how many of you actually believe this stuff?

why don't you read Kevin MacDonald's work, then The Bell Curve, and come back and unironically report to us?

There is a lot of truth to ideas circulating on Sup Forums

Some are whack-y, but the narrative we get from school and 'official' media is way out there too.

fpbp

Sage

I would, but he didn't write 'the bell curve'

He wrote 'Culture of Critique'

before attempting to read those books, you should learn how to read, period, canuck.

there's a "then" in there, you muppet.

He said "then the Bell Curve," idiot.

>race is skin deep

You should've lurked more. You're wasting everyone's time with this garbage.

Sage

remember to sage lads

Can't say myself that I think Hitler was right, and he was a failure, but I've known many secular Jews at least and if they aren't liberal outright, they are most often extreme in some form on average, in fact I'm not sure if someone has the image but there's something often called the Jewish 'Revolutionary Spirit', and this coupled with the fact that many Jewish families have historically accumulated wealth and an insular culture means that they will have more sway generally in society

As for black people I just think they look super ugly
Pan-Aryanism ftw

No one thinks "just because someone has more melanin in their skin they somehow have more or less intelligence"

It's less..objectively, and demonstrably less

If you're too brainwashed to see the simple truth in front of you, you should do the world a favor and eat a bullet

CIA datamining, get out

1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

shleep

this is the type of shit im talking about. Is everyone who disagrees with you instantly a spy out to get you? You sound like you wear tin foil hats

Awfully defensive for someone who supposedly isn't a CIA shill.

Tell me, what is it we disagreed about, again? Oh, right - nothing.

Nice try, uncle sam, but next time you shouldn't send your rookie agents to a place like pol.

FPBP
Also blacks are around 13% of US population yet responsible for more than 50% of all murders.

World would be better off if cunts like you died.

No doubt that blacks are over represented in crime statistics, but I have yet to find a source that supports the 13% -50% numbers

Very loaded post OP, you're forcing 3-4 controversial topics into 1 post. However, stay here long enough and you will see solid arguments made from both sides

FBI UCR TABLE 43A