Do we need a new denomination of Christianity?

That encourages the 14 words and traditionalism, guards against kike subversion?

Other urls found in this thread:

orthodoxwiki.org/Orthodox_Church
youtu.be/bhFHLL_wtJo
boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

orthodoxwiki.org/Orthodox_Church

"But if anyone does not provide for his own, and especially for those of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever." -1 Timothy 5:8

2nd Nephi 5:21-23

21 And he had caused the cursing to come upon them, yea, even a sore cursing, because of their iniquity. For behold, they had hardened their hearts against him, that they had become like unto a flint; wherefore, as they were white, and exceedingly fair and delightsome, that they might not be enticing unto my people the Lord God did cause a skin of blackness to come upon them.
22 And thus saith the Lord God: I will cause that they shall be loathsome unto thy people, save they shall repent of their iniquities.
23 And cursed shall be the seed of him that mixeth with their seed; for they shall be cursed even with the same cursing. And the Lord spake it, and it was done.

Jacob 4:14
But behold, the Jews were a stiffnecked people; and they despised the words of plainness, and killed the prophets, and sought for things that they could not understand. Wherefore, because of their blindness, which blindness came by looking beyond the mark, they must needs fall; for God hath taken away his plainness from them, and delivered unto them many things which they cannot understand, because they desired it. And because they desired it God hath done it, that they may stumble.

it's called islam
jesus never preched he was god, he preached to worship god

Yes, the knowledge is already there. the churches Need a new denomination. All that we have now are cucked and subverted

Who are those gay men in your picture?

Umm...the kikkes invented Christianity. All the money has always been going to them

Listen, Jesus, don't you care for your race?
Don't you see we must keep in our place?
We are occupied. Have you forgotten how put down we are?

Well, all your followers are blind!
Too much Heaven on their minds!

If you need to modify a religion so it fits your philosophy why follow the religion in the first place? Why not be an atheist and rely on logic and science.

>Biological differences exist between races
>Women and men evolved to fill roles and will generally be happier when they fill those roles
>Sex is determined by chromosomes, if you have at least one y chromosome you are a man, if you have extra sex chromosomes you aren't a new sex you are a genetic fuckup
>People naturally prefer their own kind and enforced integration is likely to result in conflict

Aryans don't need a religion or philosophy to do the right things. We have a natural drive towards goodness. We only get off the right road when we're led astray by others.

If Christianity makes you feel good about reality, the afterlife and etc., thats great. But never underestimate how capable the Aryan race is.

There isn't a denomination that says any of those are bad.

>encourages the 14 words and traditionalism, guards against kike subversion

You mean Asatru?

If you strip you strip away the myth from the man, you will see where we all soon will be.
JESUS!
You really do believe the things they say of you.
You really do believe all this talk of God is true!

And all the good you've done will soon be swept away.
You've begun to matter more than the words you say.

What're you doing in Egypt, Naik?

Listen Jesus to the warning I give.
Please remember that I want you to live.

Well, I am frightened by the crowd, for we are getting much to loud!
Don't you know that they will hurt us if we go too far?

It was beautiful, but now it's sour.
It's all gone sour!
Why won't you listen to me?

What is it?

I think we're fine thank you.

But every word you say today gets twisted 'round some other way, and they'll hurt you if they think you've lied.

And they'll crush us if we go too far.

Yes. I've been thinking the same thing recently. Christianity as it currently exists encourages a lot of this "civic nationalist" bullshit we're seeing.

>we are all gods children
>even niggers
>so you're no better than niggers LOL
>turn the other cheek
>if someone steals from you, give him your coat too
>and why not just let him fuck your wife while you're at it LOL

>catholics
>not cucks
Don't you have some nigger feet to kiss or something, cuck?

Don't priests cherry pick lines anyway?

Racism is a mental plague.

Nice meme, it clearly refers to ones own family.

Every time I look at you, I don't understand why you let the things you did get so out of hand.

Why'd you choose such a backward place and such a strange land? Israel in 4BC had no mass communication.

(lol apparently somebody got it wrong)

I'm Orthodox

At least we're not (((protestant)))

youtu.be/bhFHLL_wtJo

DAMN.
I GOT BRODAS IN ATALNT DA FANTA
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/123576276#bottom
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/123576276#bottoM

Tell me what you what you think about your friends at the top. Did you mean to die like that or was that a mistake?

Buddha, was he where it's at? Is that were your are? Did Mohamed pull it off or was that just beyond?

Did you know your messages would be a record breaker?

>John 8:58
>Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
Nice attempt though.

bump

Tell me, tell me.
Don't get me wrong. I only wan't to know!
Jesus Christ, tell me!
Tell me, tell me.
I only want to know!

brush fire when

Why does it need to be Christianity? Why not start a new Pagan religion?

literally Orthodoxy
>respect the sovereign identity of other nations and their churches, while preserving that of your own

>guarding against kike subversion while worshiping a dead kike on a stick
>yessss goyi-i mean brothers in christ, turn the other cheek

>white jesus

jesus was a 5 foot tall brown man

You niggers and spics really think you are clever on here don't you. Its sad to see how low your IQ's really are.

Protestants are what keep the U.S. more right wing than Europe.

That doesn't subtract from it's inherent degeneracy.

I just want to say, if there is a way, take this cup away from me, for I don't want to taste its poison.

Then, I was inspired. Now I'm sad and tired. Surely I've exceeded expectations? Could you ask as much from any other man?

Let them hit me, hate me, hurt me, nail me to their tree, I want to know, my God, why should I die?

you disgust me

Haha. Go fuck yourself

I think we do. We have to start putting these thoughts into writing.

by 'denomination of Christianity', im sure OP means, that: 'my Christ is different than ur Christ'