RRRRREEEEEEEEEEE

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEE
I FUCKING HATE THIS GOYS. Everytime I see what Hitler did, I think, yeah that's a good idea. Literally did nothing wrong. BUT WHY!
WHY?
Why did he invade Russia? I wouldve been sieg heiling all day if it wasnt for that. I' m a Russian thats living in the US currently and I am so torn. But I just cant look up to Hitler because my people take priority over anything. You have no idea how tortured I am. On the one hand I celebrate May 9th as a glorious victory over the invaders if the sacred Fatherland, on the other, I lament the passing of a great civilization. What do I do? May 9th (Victory in Europe,) is coming up soon, but I don't know if I can even celbrate that anymore. Fuck you Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GI-K4aCqCbk
youtu.be/t6o84NU9Ees
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not generally a fan of Hitler but it was due to the fact (if the Mannerheim conversation and the Goering interrogation by the OSS are at all believable) that Russia was about to move to seize the Rumanian oilfields followed by an all out attack on Nazi Europe in 1942.

The Russians were planning an invasion of Germany. Hitler had no choice but to launch an attack before the Soviets or else there would have been no chance at victory. Catching them off-guard with his own attack was the only choice.

There was no Russia only jew created soviet union. Commie kikes eradicated more slavs than Germans in warfare. My great great grandparents were killed by commie kikes. When Germans came they did not hurt my grandparents, they recruited my grandmothers cousin. Fuck you faggot, buy a ticket to Moscow and suck Lenins rotten syphilitic kike dick.

>The Russians were planning an invasion of Germany. Hitler had no choice but to launch an attack before the Soviets or else there would have been no chance at victory. Catching them off-guard with his own attack was the only choice.

Given the absolute incompetence of the Red Army in the field (despite some good officers and good tanks) I actually think it may have worked out better if he let them attack.

But yeah they were planning on seizing the Rumanian oilfields in Summer 1941 and an all out attack in 1942.

Don't forget he also declared war on America too. Before he invaded Russia.

The dude was a brilliant politician but he sucked at Grand Strategy. He honestly believed his own stupidity. Russia was Weak, and the USA was a mongrel nation incapable of action. Within the span of a few months he declared war on both countries.

To his great detriment. America and Russia tore his Reich to pieces.

Hitler's goal beyond the reunification of greater germany was to defend europe from communism and ultimately defeat it. As the other comments state, Stalin was coming anyway.
>He who strikes first, strikes twice.

So he can get BTFO. Simples/

Barbarossa was June 22, 1941.

He DOW'd America I think on December 11,1941 (four days after Pearl Harbor). One of the stupidest things he ever did, even Ribbentrop said he didn't have to do it.

Hitler and the krauts can get fucked. Love your own homeland. Those fuckers would have enslaved and destroyed the Motherland. Celebrate May 9th. Hitler had noone to blame but himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=GI-K4aCqCbk

Nazis were american cargo cultists.

I'm not a communist. Honestly, I hate the communist occupation in the Fatherland more than you do. I'm probably either a Nat-Soc or Fascist. But what I'm saying is that my people come before anyone else. Isn't that the point of such movements? It was a sad war that many people on both sudes got killed, most of them white, and that the one of the most amazing countries went to ruin.

Hitler saw slavs as untermenschen, sadly.

Thanks for the pepe comrade. We really need more of these.

My mistake on the dates, but true none the less. By all accounts, the decision to declare war on America was made unilaterally by Hitler. IMO, he was pissed because the USA had seized Iceland and was blocking him from using Reykjavik as a submarine base to strangle the UK.

Of course, the USA had guaranteed the independence of Denmark. So when Hitler invaded Denmark anyway, Roosevelt sent the marines to Iceland to back up his proclamation with force.

Hitler really didn't like people getting in his way. In the end, this was a major failing of his.

he was afraid of nazbol being a superior ideology.

More plz

Stalin did not care about the Russian people, otherwise he wouldn't have used them as meat shields during the war

7/10
Ty

Kill yourself.

Late 1941 was when his amphetamine psychosis really set in.

>Why did he invade Russia?
cause they were fucking jewish proxies

god damn it I hate Sup Forums

youtu.be/t6o84NU9Ees

Hitlers speech on why.

Basically found out that Stalin is a traitor

FUCK WE'RE BEING INVADED GUYS GET TO THE CHOPPER

He thought the ussr was weak due to their perfomance in the winter war he didnt expect the soviets to be animals and chain thousands of people to factories to mass produce tanks

theres a video where he talks about this if someone knows the link

I got an IGLA

>Why did he invade Russia?
Because Jews. Have you not heard of Lenin, Trotsky, and the Bolsheviks?

Your Soviet background won't save you. You will die like everyone else.