TAVISTOCK DISCUSSION

AMA faggots

First off:

Social engineering has gone to such a level that this thread will be allowed to remain open by the mere notion that if it were to be deleted, it would garner unwanted attention.

You faggots ready to take the bloodred-pill?? This one will literally make you question your own mind once you venture down the rabbit hole!

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_engineering_(political_science)
educate-yourself.org/nwo/nwotavistockbestkeptsecret.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Okay

Go on. Jesus is on this board now.

>pic related even if it doesnt seem it

Tavistock has a direct hand in the New Age movement. Why?

They manufactured it, birthed it within the minds of those unwitting hippies in the 60s/70s

Social engineering runs almost as deep as genetically determined behavioral dispositions.

Are you an insider or just a knowledgeable researcher? You might find /r/Harbinhotsprings interesting

Sorry i didnt really answer why.

Heres why: Control. Total subjugation (putting the "proles" in their place)

They see THEMSELVES as enlightened and "special"

How?

Just picked up a few things here and there over the years.. not an expert per se, but my intuition has led me to some really startling information in some cases.

Plus you could say i feel it in my GENES

It seems to me that they/the CIA also played a role in establishing UFO cults as a means to using the coming UFOs as a psychological tool (think Heaven's Gate).

Always makes me wonder if there's more to it that they do actually know, or if they're manufacturing that spirituality.

Lets do this, OP.

LSD and MK ultra techniques.. like bread and butter.

This world is going crazy for a reason, and that many politicians and public "faces" are constantly under the influence of this drug really opens your eyes to alot of shit. Its almost startling how obvious it is in some cases..

Its all about control dawg

When you die.. whatever you believe you are going to see, IS what you will see.

Some say this world is a reincarnation trap. I think that notion in and of itself is a trap.

How do you know this?

a lot of social engineering can be done without drugs. example being that if you break down families through feminism you create homes where children either don't have fathers or have frustrated fathers. this makes a child much more likely to atheist. atheism then contributes to moral relativity which helps build the kind of societies we live in today.

That is a very good question.

One that I know better than to answer directly.

Let us just say that the idea gives me HOPE

Drugs make it so much easier, so they are used whenever possible.

But you are right.

Well, its good to stay HOPEful in these dark days.

Torcherbearer, dawnseeker, what is the most pertinent information you have for us today?

I feel the most pertinent information is obtained through questions and answers. I cannot assume what any one person considers most pertinent

Also, I bear no such titles, I am just a regular person. But, what made you decide to apply these terms to me? Genuinely curious.

If I had one thing to say, it would be this: Try to stick it out till the "end"
And you may-be surprised

I'm willing to listen but do you actually have anything to say? Saging because all signs point to larp.

They wont delete it because the Streisand effect but they will slide the fuck outta it, so bump for truth.

Well.. not much to see here it's time to get some rest guys. I'm so tried

Is tavistock involved in project blue beam?

Forgot one thing
Sage

Bump

>implying i said i had something major to say other than almost the entirety of the internet is controlled by good ol' Tavistock through multifaceted social engineering programs but you couldnt gather that from the posts in the thread so far so i have to spell it out for you

You bear the touch of knowledge. In your assumed altruism, you are spreading this knowledge so as to fix some problem. To bring the dawn as it were.

My first question: what nasty things are in fast food? Does this at all relate to your exotic knowledge base?

What do YOU think, user??

Hint: most probably definitely fucking yes

To what extent can their technology remotely affect human neurology?

Tavistock is directly involved with new age groups. Serge Monast, the first person to talk about blue beam in 93 is killed a year later in a "suicide". He specifically says new age religion would be used to unite the world under a religion and then a false flag ancient discovery would be used for global Disclosure under the guise of an alien invasion. He even cited specifically the writings of Findhorn Foundation

You can already assume what things are in fast food. It is processed to hell and back to start with. But it is also not made of the things they tell you it is.

Example:

Mcdonalds NEW Mc-Burger*, deliciously cheap for all!

*Made with 100% REAL beef!

Made with...

WITH.

The semantics directly imply they are using beef in it sure. But it doesnt say how MUCH. Kinda like cheez-its made WITH 100% real cheese!

IMO, Antarctica will be used for the ancient discovery. All evidence points to a lost civilization from Antarctica (see Graham Hancock's work)

Spiritual cannibalism

Do you have any knowledge that would pertain to fundamental meaning of human existance and/or the upcoming War?

Explain.

Assuming all the patents they have arent for nothing... They have quite a bit of influence if they decide to target a specific person.

Also remember this: military technology is a good 40-50 YEARS ahead of Civilian/Consumerist technology. Always has been. And still is today. B2 stealth bomber was in development in early 60s, but wasnt declassified till almost 2000

No you dumb faggot. You asked us if we wanted to take the blood red pill that will lead me to a rabbit hole. You already spelled out social engineering so where is the AMA portion of this thread?

>'the sky is blue' AMA!

I was expecting some amount of elaboration (Which I'm wary about since most of your statements have been led by 'I feel...'), so I guess the next natural step is for me to ask for proofs.

Tavistock, Fabian society, council of Rome, Counsel on Foreign Relations, theyre all the same people, or at least they share the same dream, one world government, one central bank, ruled by a tiny group of inbred autistic jewish psychopaths.

Where did they get their ideas?
What happened around 1850, that technology exploded, it seems that before 1900 they already knew about DNA, computers, the internet, space travel...how? How did they predict it all? If they just memed it, where did they come up with such a fiendish bizarre plan?

I don't have to

IRVTHWOWORKRLRRKLERMRMRK

RAP GOD RAP GOD WLL YO NIGGA GIVIN ME DA BAC NOD BAC NOD
I GOT BRODAS IN ATALNT DA FANTA
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/123576276#bottom
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/123576276#bottoM

>literally used "i feel" once

Im not gonna spend even more time looking for links and shit. I am offering my personal research, compiled into the form of a late night AMA. If you dont want to check facts yourself, im not gonna be your daddy and hold your hand. Im too tired for that shit right now. Call it fucking LARPing if you want, im just trying to save other people time and effort

You circle like a shark.

Not true anymore. We've got critical Pentagon systems still running on shitty old Windows 95.

Ok, in your research. What data startled YOU the most?

Dont we all wish we KNEW what was to come?

Not a christard but fuck that revelations quote bounces around my head alot

Something about "no man shall know the day or the hour"

When did Tavistock start and how?

This website is obviously part of their machine, yes? Part of their control network? This is an amazing amount of social engineering happing on a daily basis here.

K enjoy ur shit thread

The double slit experiment, and its implications.

This completely BTFO any of my notions of what we percieve as reality. Everything else after that almost doesnt surprise me. It seems odd to say such a seemingly small thing as that can rework someones mind.. but the idea that our reality is somehow "different" when we are not observing it astounds me.

Consciousness is so strange..

heh

>constantly under the influence of this drug

they eyes ain't near dilated enough. also, tolerance buildup an sheet

Yes but this place is one of the unpredictable ones. Little "anomalys" all the time. Chaos is fighting the imposed "order" from the top

can someone give me the quick rundown on this?

Hm, did you mean that this website fights for chaos?

>microdosing
>by constant i mean to say they are always either directly intoxicated or are still in the strange headspace that lasts until you sleep once or twice

Also

>other research chemicals that have similar effects but are also different (eg. Tolerance buildup)

ever hear of the "not your personal army" meme?
We don't fight for anything. we just are
And spooks like you will never understand that

And there we have it. Misunderstanding quantum mechanics and QED to purvey bullshit, unsubstantiated qualitative claims about reality is practically the #1 calling card of new age woo bullshit in the 21st century. Show me the math that makes you doubt reality in particular or eat a barrel of dicks.

You couldnt even say that it fights "for" anything. This place is born out of the same kind of degeneracy that is supposed to control us. But somehow the oldfags figured out how to "weaponize the autism" so to speak. It probably has a lot to do with the oldfags being a bunch of LSD users themselves. They hacked the "programming"

The occultist fears the language of the universe
or perhaps just our interpretation of it, same difference in the end here really.

What is a spook?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_engineering_(political_science)
mainstream normie

>being this obvious of a bait
nigger please

The double slit experiment is retarded.

It only proved that the camera and lighting recording the experiment, affected the electrons.

WELL NO FUCKING SHIT, RETARDS!

You people are so retarded, I just want to drink bleach and die already.

Really, what is a spook. I see the word all the time. I've been here for years, but no one ever explained it. If you think I am lying test me.

I suspect half of the "lol quantum magic" kooks are well meaning idiots who suffer a Lovecraftian brain break when reading about QM and so go gibbering madly into the night. For them the woo spouting is an effect, not a cause. The other half are scam artists.

A spook is a CIA agent, retard.

Are you familiar with the double slit experiment? I do not have the inclination to sit here and explain it.

I am honestly intruiged by your response. What is it that i am misunderstanding? It seems pretty clear to me that observation of our external world causes particles that are essentially in wave form, superpositioned, to collapse into a single particle moving along a single path. But remove the direct observer, and the wave remains a wave?

Maybe i just dont understand it since i dont know quantum mechanics in detail. Please, show me i am wrong.

post proofs nigger
at the very least an unadulterated screencap
you can't because you're a fucking newfag
or just a shill

Oh. Thats funny. Kinda ironic. Heh. Well, enjoy your thread everyone.

Im giving a screencap, thats just asking for trouble,

Pilot wave theory aka debroglie-bohm theory explains the double slit experiment while defining the trajectory of the particle

Nigger, why are capitalizing words unnecessarily? Are you trying to tell us something or are you fucking wirh my autistic head?

The electrons aren't reacting consciously to the observer, retard!

The light particles coming from the mechanism of the observer is having an affect on the electron state.

Fucking RETARDS!!!!

>I suspect half of the "lol quantum magic" kooks are well meaning idiots

You've seen what's going on with bill nye and "m-muh "(((science)))" lately, right?
Its fucking normies that don't understand, and more to the point don't want to understand, and would rather explain it away as some sort of intangible unexplainable mysticism bullshit

Normies and literally anything more complicated then just fucking breathing is asking for trouble, Take computers, and how most normies view hacking, or even just their fucking operation for example.

ignoring you're...rather contradictory way of saying that, if you don't know the most basic of things such as how to censor information that would give away personal details on a screencap, then you don't belong on this site. Go back to /r/eddit where you belong, and leave the actual thinking to those far more qualified then you.

You don't understand the concept of "observation" as used in QM. It's not consciousness or human eyeballs. It's that quantum particles are so small that literally any physical interaction changes them, so you can't set up a measurement of quantum phenomena without altering the results in some way. Wave particle duality is another weird one, and I have my own suspicions about how that really works (pilot wave theory), but it's not magic. Kill every sentient animal in the world and the dual slit experiment would turn out the same way, although there would be nobody to care.

Fuck mang im attracting too many fuckwads at once. Thanks for helping me take a look at my hastiness to reply to a bunch of Easily Hypnotized Buffoons.

It can literally be explained that an observer in qm does not necessarily, or indeed very often mean an actual living thing.
Even just as a concept this sort of thing is too complex for normie. Call me cynical, but I really wouldn't expect too much out of people like that.

Pilot wave brofist.

What did you expect out of a thread better relegated to some shithole like /x/ or /trash/?

I didnt say it was magic. It just means to ME that reality is as internal as it is external. But nobody thought to ask me that.

A little bit of discussion to keep me from becoming an hero. Thats all i wanted

I was unaware of that theory, gives me something to read and think about, thanks.

FBIAnon mentioned Tavistock quite a bit so it's Sup Forums bait, but the more I read about it the more it seems like an elaborate false flag to distract from real shit, much like the flat earthers and muh reptilian shape shifters.

You're still fucking wrong. It's about subatomic particles messing with each other, not "minds" or "internal reality." Go read QED by Feynman before ever posting on Sup Forums again.

>Tavistock social engineering is all powerful and omnipresent
>Media needs to shill 24/7 on every platform to cobble together a dying narrative

Which is it?

heh thanks

Wait, so you're trying to tell me all this madness is manufactured and they're plotting a false second coming that could very well be induced by personalized LSD? That Hendrix guy might've been onto something

*aerosolized

we;re generally open to discussion here, but you didn't really provide much substance to go on.

that so much of it seems to be out in the open (hell even a cursory google search brings up quite a bit) would indicate that, at best, its dead now, if it even was a thing and not a distraction as you said.
What I find a bit more telling is the things that do pop up that have something to them, such as the wikileaks blockchain for example, the general discussion of it is killed, ridiculed, mocked, generally just shut down. And alongside it you get stuff like this tavistock stuff, or general ludicrous conspiracy theories.
I mean hell, this kind of thing isn't even anything new, most here know about the soviet meme to take down america with cultural maxrism and whatnot. right?

>critical

heh sure they are

There's a book by Antony Valentini that goes into detail the transcript of the Solvay Conference in 1927 and shows that DeBroglie (whose theory was also backed by Einstein) was largely ignored. Pilot wave theory requires the nonlocality to be true, and that would help explain the remote viewing experiments of the CIA as well as the general nature of consciousness.

The nuclear codes were "000000" for years because the Pentagon couldn't make its officers memorize a six digit PIN. The military is pants on head retarded about a lot of tech stuff.

literally no one stopping you bud

its hilarious given that small chunks of them like DARPA or associated think tanks invent the wonderful shit the make our modern lives possible, like the arpanet

>implying nukes are relevant

I'm a big fan of non-locality. It prevents that inane "4D light cones that may or may not overlap" feature of the standard model (thus allowing for FTL travel without paradox) and could allow for FTL communication if persistent entanglement is discovered. [WILD ASS CONJECTURE BEGINS HERE] You could use a persistently entangled pair as a network cable of infinite length and zero latency, which has staggering implications for the Internet here on Earth, let alone spaceflight. You could send humanoid robots to Mars and turn operating them into the ultimate VR game.

The only reason Sup Forums exists is so hundreds of thousands of "woke" people don't freak out and start killing politicians world wide. The best for Sup Forums, unironicaly, is if it was gone forever. I guarantee the power that be are scared shitless of something like hundreds of thousands of chaotic simultaneous assassinations and revolts taking place wich they can't contain.

Guys, wtf is Tavistock?

No one is even posting about Tavistock

Bait. Here's what the True Believers™ think.

educate-yourself.org/nwo/nwotavistockbestkeptsecret.shtml