Why aren't we talking about this Dutch banker and what he has to say?

Why aren't we talking about this Dutch banker and what he has to say?
did I completely miss It?

>financing wars
>child sacrifices
>money laundering literal truck loads of cash

vimeo.com/212237317

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
boards.Sup
newscientist.com/article/2128328-blood-from-human-babies-makes-brains-of-elderly-mice-young-again/
youtu.be/5_PswgsM3gE
worldcorpo.net/content/video/desist.mp4
worldcorpo.net/content/video/fatherhood.webm
worldcorpo.net/content/video/fh_recovered.mp4
worldcorpo.net/content/video/each.mp4
worldcorpo.net/content/video/giuseppe.webm
youtu.be/9BV4_zgRTUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

And yes, we had 1 1/2 threads.

Bump

yep I didn't miss those and I still haven't been able to find out where Ben Swann is.

Is Vigilent Citizen a credible source?

How do we know this guy isn't LARPing? Seems sincere though

But you said in the OP that you did miss those.

How can I trust anything you have to say?

I'm talking about a thread specifically on Ronald Bernard and the interview in the link. I've seen the homeland security commercial and the Ben Swann reality check..

Who is here from the last pizzagate thread from the swedefag OP?

theres always a possibility if LARPing, but he does seem very sincere and that's what is so intriguing to me.

see Not sure if there's much useful info other than the video itself, however.

Nope, just woke up pretty much. Anything of value?

More importantly, why is there nothing about this in the Netherlands?

Stop fucking shilling this video. This is literal fake news. There is zero evidence to back up your claims. You know, it's actually a big deal to accuse people of being fucking Satanic pedophiles. That's a pretty absolute damnation of someone's character, and to do that without even a SHRED of evidence, much less proof, is morally reprehensible and disgustingly cruel.

Either produce evidence (which I know you don't have), or stop making evil claims against people who have done nothing wrong.

I don't know, but as far as I can tell this interview was posted less than a week ago.

Okay.

>mfw much more important guys than this dude have post on Sup Forums and me and only like three other guys even remember

DUTCHBPIEJFE OF FUDGE
I GOT BRODAS IN ATALNT DA FANTA
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/123576276#bottom
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/123576276#bottoM
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/123576276#bottom123577675
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/123576276#bottom123577675

you want proof?

here's the proof: BRRAAAAAAPPPF

I don't know, he looks a lot like a real dutch banker.

Strawman much? You made a lot of assumptions and I claimed nothing. First. I asked why we're not talking about him and what he has to say. Second. who is he slandering? he didn't say any names he told his own story. whether it's true or not is what I'd like to see discussed.

amazing video must watch

its getting kind of late.. anyone else getting kind of sleepy?

see

Does anyone know if he is legit... i.e.... does he have a record from the businesses he says he ran prior to getting into globo mafia finance?

If he is real, wouldn't they just off him?

What he says isn't even particularly interesting.

>Whoa, bankers collude with one another.
>Whoa, currency manipulation is real.
>Whoa, have you heard of the petrodollar?

That's the sum of every single thing he says.

For the first half of the video, maybe.

You missed the part about the satanic child sacrifice ?

It's a bit boring till the middle of the video

(((the post)))

He says he created a line of womens wear among many other business ventures... there would have to be some record of that?

There is nothing else there.

>Whoa, the Bilderberg group is real

What, are you going to talk about how Iraq violated it's embargo?

What, are you going to talk about how the banks worked with them anyway?

What, are you forgetting this happened every day with the Norks?

What, are you forgetting this happened every day with the USSR during the Cold War?

Who gives a shit?

Banks want to make money, they don't care how. News at 11.

I haven't had a real chance to look to deep into him yet, but I will try. Also, usually when witnesses come forward with this kind of stuff all the elites have to do is run a few MSM reports about how he's crazy and was no good at his job and how they fired him. The majority of people will just dismiss everything he has to say after that cause CNN said he's crazy. If they kill him it just gives him credibility if they let leave him alone he spends the rest of his life looking like a nutter.

I'm beginning to think you didn't even watch it.

Really? All he does is talk about how a guy wanted to get out of banking, and he made an arrangement with him to get his job so long as he paid 10% commission on his annual take. Then he talks about how the job was about making money from money (currency exchange), and making everything look legal even if it wasn't. Then he talks about how he saw armored trucks full of American dollars in Germany that were from Iraq. Then he talks about how a small group of people run the world.

But no, I didn't watch the video and I didn't just regurgitate everything in it back at you. Nope, not at all. You are literally just looking at a guy who at one point did high level Forex trading.

Whoop-die-doo-da-day.

I have been seeing this people for DECADES now in the news, on the radio, on the internet, everywhere. This isn't some new phenomena. No one cares.

Details?

>What he says isn't even particularly interesting.

Ok.
He talks about child sacrifice.

There's a guy who is related to the Rothschild's who has posted on here three times. I've spoken to him directly in each of his threads, and he tends to pop in whenever I drop one of the images he's posted. Specifically because next to no one remembers his posts. I've had conversations with him about other banking conspiracies in the threads he has shown up in so that I can try and throw out some garbage.

He's been extremely helpful, but he is pretty much a ghost.

So you got bored..... and didn't; watch the rest of the video... Correct?

>THE ELITE BANKER PEDOS KILL CHILDREN AS A TOOL TO CONTROL THEIR OWN MEMBERS
>mfw

I'm shocked. Simply shocked!

Bump

Question. Why children? I understand it gives (((them))) blackmail material to keep others in check, but why the utter obsession with prepubescent children? Do they siphon off their pure energy or something via some method? Pls respond.

Also if someone could give me those links of pedo related vids I'd greatly appreciate it.

newscientist.com/article/2128328-blood-from-human-babies-makes-brains-of-elderly-mice-young-again/

Back to page 1

That's not what you conveyed in your first post you simplistic faggot. You implied he talked about middle-of-the-run banking cartel criminality when that's not the case.
Get the fuck out of here nigger.

Brief rundown on what he said?

What is that image about?

youtu.be/5_PswgsM3gE

Satnic kiddie murder..... BOOOORING

Jesus, maybe Sup Forums is getting a bit too jaded?

So it goes.

That's pretty much basic knowledge, I don't think that's a surprise for anyone who's been browsing Sup Forums for at least a year. We all know that the concept of good and evil is present in every single culture that has ever existed, there's absolutely no reason to believe it doesn't have a foundation.

It's time to wake the normies.

Thread theme: worldcorpo.net/content/video/desist.mp4

shouts outs to the white boi rap that can't even compete, it's actually pretty catchy while exposing the globalists

Also, fucking checked, I think Kek is with us. He was with us in the other thread earlier

Appreciate it.

I think I remember one of those threads, vaguely. He didn't say he was with the rothschildss, just very high up, like (((elite))) level. I may have missed him saying he was rothschild because I was busy and didn't get to get into the thread as much as I wanted too but I remember wanting to save it for later and then losing it later in the day then being pissed about it

He never names anyone or thing retard. That's the only reason he thinks he's still alive.

Young children are the purest forms of life. The Satanists want to corrupt all form of life and all things that are good to evil. So it makes sense that the purest form of life is the most sought after to corrupt. Also, blood from young people keeps you young.

Vid links:
worldcorpo.net/content/video/fatherhood.webm
worldcorpo.net/content/video/fh_recovered.mp4
worldcorpo.net/content/video/each.mp4
worldcorpo.net/content/video/giuseppe.webm

Got you covered pham
youtu.be/9BV4_zgRTUo

>.t rabbi shekelbergstein, globalist shill

>financing wars
>child sacrifices
>money laundering literal truck loads of cash

are the mods still killing pizza threads? if not, we should have the dailies again and start researching. They shut pizza threads down quick when they found the Manhattan Knights and the worldcorp vids

Bump

We had a few /HTG/ around midnight est, but I think we're supposed to being lying low until the Milo speech.

I'd still be careful with keywords in the OP.

I think we can get away with it if we just investigate (((Kushner))) and Lucent.The autism is dangerous when weaponized, we need to have more threads to combat all the slide threads and shills. The diversion tactics are really getting advanced imo.

I disagree. I think one PG thread at a time is sufficient.

Why don't any of these whistleblowers ever give out names and locations?

It's frustrating listening to whistle-blower #837 tell us IT'S HAPPENING but then not divulge actionable information.

Oh I agree, I guess they are just difficult to come by when I visit pol regularly. Whole lotta "whats wrong with women?" or "women over 30 killing themselves cuz single" bullshit going on tho. the shilling is really hitting pol hard, imo and it's working in it's distraction and divisiveness

Because as soon as names are dropped that's when it all disappears.

APRIL 26TH DRUMPF WILL CUT INTO SPICER' PRESS CONFERENCE LIVE TO ANNOUCEN WAR ITS HA11OW1NG

During the day, if it has pizza and gate in the OP, it's going to get autosaged within 20 minutes.

multiple threads and no one has isolated the subliminal subtitles that flash throughout the video

Stop fucking shilling the holocaust. This is literal fake news. There is zero evidence to back up your claims. You know, it's actually a big deal to accuse people of being fucking Genocidal madmen. That's a pretty absolute damnation of someone's character, and to do that without even a SHRED of evidence, much less proof, is morally reprehensible and disgustingly cruel.

Either produce evidence (which I know you don't have), or stop making evil claims against people who have done nothing wrong.

what exactly do you want us to do about this?

Ratchet up the Overton window.

>subliminal subtitles
where?

what is this?

You're right. We need to out these Luciferians by name.
All of them, including you.

have you?

WTF is this?

what am i watching? this is fucking unsettling

John podesta training his new waifu slave

nbd

how did these surface?

the kind of shit we bathe in so the normies don't have to.
they videos were given to the fbi months ago.

you guy remember that department of homeland security commercial about human trafficking that (I think) played during the super bowl? It had the nod toward pizzagate (as it was set just outside a pizza parlor) and a neon sign in the back?

wtf ever happened to the investigations? Do you think anything will actually come of this shit?

I want to see fuckers hang

No specifics given. Worthless. He needs to give exact details about every deal he made for the elites, about every person he saw and what they did at these occult rituals. But he is lying so who cares.

They came to light around the time pol uncovered the manhattan knights and their human selling website

I think it's good guys in the FBI going rogue and exposing the shit they don't want the pedo elites getting away with

I'd heard of pizza gate. I read some wikileaks stuff...but this...Jesus save them...is the most awful realization I've had in years.

I don't have the words to describe the horror I am experiencing.

Are you fucking with me?