Reminder: this is what politics looks like to niggers

The only thing niggers think of when they think of empowerment is sexual and social superiority. Never let them make you feel a moment of weakness and believe for a second they want equality.

They want reparations, they want you to feel humiliated, and their ultimate vision is that you don't exist at all.

White liberals are not the only group who want white genocide.

Discussion question: best ways to false flag and promote infighting among nigger we WUZ kangz types?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zs8H8qWkrxY
imdb.com/title/tt2235108/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zs8H8qWkrx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My namma jeff

>((Moore))

This is so true. A nigger cant rule fairly. It has to be about superiority ironically enough.

What would America look like if it was ruled by niggers? Probably a lot like Zimbabwe, with mass lynchings and camps for whites.

Their self esteem is so fragile that they see any any degree of white success as their failure. They won't be content until they are on top.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS REEEEEEEE

The amazing racial transformation of a once awful homogeneous white town!

> we don't exist at all
Let me tell you a secret

Without white men there would be no white women

Enjoy porking black bitches that look like gorillas forever

Is Jack More a pen name?... Clever.

I bet he was born Jacky Moorestein... just a hunch...

They'll starve to death first. There's no way their agriculture can sustain them.

Leftists may have been onto something when they were prattling on about how the world had a finite "Carrying Capacity" a few years back.

We should meme that back into existence, because there's going to be far too many niggers to deal with

shoot me

Is he a jew?

ZOG'd

How long until a major world nation becomes a total immigrant shithole? I mean which year can we expect the US, UK, France or Germany to look like South Africa?

wait are these clips in the new dear white people netflix thing?

Fuck your country.

We need a new fucking Great Deluge. Nuke the fucking planet.

what kind of mental gymnastics permit these eurocucks to see this as anything other than an invasion?

absolutely disgraceful. Bad! (or sick)!

Name 5 that are relevant first.

Glad I live in the New World. Jesus.

Nah. They'll still want us to send them food.

No. These have an FXX logo in the lower corner.

Jesus fucking christ. I'm the least racist person in the world but fuck niggers.

Funny in these sorts of pictures they never show a white boy, it's always a white girl

Another fine (((Murdoch))) production.

Niggers are inferior beta males. Don't believe me? Find one successful country on this planet with a nigger majority.

>and their ultimate vision is that you don't exist at all.

Then how do they survive?

The show is called "You're The Worst", and guess what... it's the worst.

I hate Jews.

>doesn't mention Australia
>because it was founded as an immigrant shithole

Go pouch a Joey.

No, that's from a comedy show. The Dear White People show just came out and it's full of Buzzfeed message themes like "black men aren't just BBC they're intelligent men too" and "don't touch our hair". It's required watching fit every white girl in America currently.

See the trailer for rage

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zs8H8qWkrxY

The state of your insecurities m8.

She looks puerto rican with bottle blond hair to me senpai. What's to see here?

Of course not. White boys were shitcanned at the end of the 80s and haven't been cared about since.

Raise the women up, that's fine. But don't do it at the cost of boys and men, that's fucking retarded. Bitches can't even open pickle jars.

What makes the left believe that their niggertopia will be anything different than the ruins of Rhodesia?

Oh my innocent goyim, they'll simply go live in a nice city in a neighboring country!

Promote racemixing...but limited

theres roughly 100,000,000 non hispanic white women in the country, theres only 20 million black males in the country, and because white women will always be seen as the zenith of breeding material, then over time, the black gene will eventually get breeded not completely out, but enough so that the white gene not only becomes dominant, but babies will become white again, and because the number of white women greatly outdo the number of any other race in the u.s., then there will always be white women and there will always be white men fir them to breed with, however black people, because theyre outnumbered 5:1, they cant affored to have their race constantly mixing.
itll take several generations for the white gene to recover, but its more than likely to happen, so long as we dont import immigrants by the millions as were doing so

Literally every single one of those kids will hate their parents when they get older.

It's all fun and games when they are a stupid baby that everyone says 'awww how cute' over, but when they are an aimless teenager with no culture or social circle you get fucking Elliott Rogers and no one will give a shit about that, look at the fucking baby you sheep, not the mentally ill black sheep.

Hahahahahahaha, fuck

The nigger infestation in Africa will drop by 95% the moment whites stop feeding them.

>tfw you found out otter mode is the best, only after spending two years bulking

>Birth name: Jacob Morgenstern

every time

>When your politics belief mixes with your fetishes : The Post

If you want to hurt western niggers the most send them to africa, they would fucking slaughter them.. They routinely throw a fit against other african tribes.. they would get such a reality check that they would crawl back going "so you're ok with me being here though, ofcourse we never hated you" "shit.. fuck niggers"..

>we have kinship
Send you to africa for a full year i pay for everything let me know if you never want to come back.. is all you need.. same with white sjw's.. they get redpilled so fast that they can't even believe that we send all this money and shit down there..

How about no, cuck

No. Shoot Jews.

kind of becoming a problem, isn't it?

>Australia
>a major world nation

Suck our dicks some more you dumb yank

>I will be the best cuck ever
this is surreal. Where is this show from?

Dont mix

This is why we need gas

Niggers are the white man's people and only we can solve it

>this thread
jesus christ i want to go back to being a blue pilled normie

there's no going back is there?

You know about Libera, right?

No. But it's better this way.

Yes, we need to find a final solution to this problem.

yeah what a great experiment that turned out to be

Go rate this negatively.

Seriously, go do it right now.

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=zs8H8qWkrx
ewwwww. time to purge

Unfortunately, no.

LISTEN YE FOOLS

god damn. the problem here is the jewish producers, not the blacks themselves. dont get distracted by the tool from the craftsman.

This is what happens when you don't have vigilantes.

Make vigilantism great again.

what part of my argument is wrong?
every black male desires to be with a white woman, but not every white man or woman desires to be with a black male, therefore there will always be pure white people however every black male will have mixed babies (50/50), then those mixed babies will race mix aswell (75/25) etc. etc. until theres so little black blood left in them, theres no way you could consider them part black or part african, theyd be white babies, and thats the goal right? to preserve the white gene?

I had sex in 1966, WHO DA FUK R U??

Let's say it isn't their finest moments.. and yeah i'm aware of it. Pristine beach.. let's shit on it not even bury it.. "fucking government not doing enough for our peoples" meanwhile cannibalism and 90% of the women have been raped in an all black situation.. hmmm..

what a shithole

So fucking hot, i can't wait for in a few years they'll actually show the cuck slurping up cum on TV. Thanks USA!

wtf all of those bi-racial children looked white cept for the black bitch and the hapa girl.

oiv vey the blacks are actually the victims.

Go fuck yourself. Niggers are the primary tool the jews use for our destruction. Fucking genocide is the only solution.

You're assuming that hispanics are white and that the government won't push for more African and Asian immigrants.

Not even mentioning the fact that mixing will blacks would muddle and ruin the gene pool.

How about we just fucking get rid of all of them? Why not have every man be an aryan?

He looks like a half Arab

more than half of those kids are fucking hideous.

Yeah its intentional.

>teehee mixed race are just exotic white people go and bland up goyim !

Even if they look white genetically and mentally they are something else...not us.

HOLYY SHITTTT

but hispanics are genetically white, however its obviously there color in shit we want to get rid of, which is not a dominant gene, argument still works, except hispanics arent mixing with whites the same way africans are, there lesser of a threat to preserve the white race

I'm tired of all this jewery. Is Mexico less kiked? Can I move there? I'm a degenerate but I mind my own business and just want a normal life.

>all women do.
My ass, if they had it their way.
White people would be dead, White women would obey their master daddy Black dick & all little white, mexican & asian girls would learn that Black dick is all they want, nothing more.

Moist if not all American blacks have white in them somewhere. Most hapa kids have one parent who is mostly Asian so that's why you can see the Asian easily.

I got redpilled doing missionary work in Africa.

The people as a whole are beyond saving. I could tell a hundred stories that led to this conclusion, but I don't feel like typing that much.

One reason why the population is exploding is because whities have set up orphanages to care for kids that would have been dead - a common practice is that nigresses who don't want babbies can't get an abortion, so they just leave their babby in a ditch after giving birth. Then whities find the babby and put it in the orphanage and feed it from donations. Cucks back in America "adopt" the kids and send them money. The kids grow up and produce more bastard spawn. Rinse and repeat. It's getting insane.