There is no good reason that private social media websites should continue to give the purveyors of hate...

There is no good reason that private social media websites should continue to give the purveyors of hate, bigotry and intolerance a platform from which to spew their venom.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The old saying goes, if you cut someones tongue out, it usually means they have something interesting to say.

>Love is love!
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

>finkelstein

How the fuck do you shit out an article title like that and not think "hm, maybe I'm really fucking evil".

A fucking jew again

(((that name)))

shutitdown.jaypegs

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME AND WITHOUT FAIL! When will Americans have have had enough of this tapeworm of a people!!?

>When your opinion was allowed to be expressed in the first place due to free speech and then when you have a more popular stage for it you all of sudden want to silence everyone else and cancel free speech.

fucking leftists.

> (((Finkelstein)))

>jew defending holocaust denial
some of you kikes are alright dont go to buchenwald tomorrow

>some of you kikes are alright
That's what they want you to believe

I'm defending the legitimacy of speaking about it, the same way the other side is allowed to speak out about it.
If the holocaust managed to gain a state of an argument, then let the argument be held and see who is actually right, instead of silencing him.
If there are weird things in the numbers on the holocaust or something like that which is backed up by papers or so on, its worth discussing; if its just some retarded #woke conspiracy theorist he can shove his dildo back up his ass.

Free speech is good, it provides the option for a good argument and to see who got it more accurate. Silencing one side makes this a dictatorship of opinions.

This goblin arse-face, made me seriously consider abandoning football.
His FinkTank analysis of football was the most Finklestein type of thing he could have done. I felt unclean knowing he too was a fan of Footy.

Got a peerage for continuously suckling at the diseased udders of the Tory machine.

>The Ginger Twat.

He's a Tory Peer and is hideously right wing.

>Finkelstein

truth doesn't fear investigation Finkleberg. The holocaust does.

Guess what Juden, your lies are crumbling. Oy vey it's gonna be anudda shoah and you can't do anything about it, jewstein. The truth always wins. This time we'll shoah you for real, bagelboy

Oh shit

>white supremacist
>implying I dont know how to spread holohoax redpills in arab and russian copypasta

desu though the real argument is not about wether it happened or not but wether they deserved it(absolutely yes)
holocaust denial is just a meme imo

Another fucking (((coincidence)))

(((((((Finkelstein)))))))

Stop being so antisemitic. Finkelstein is a human being.

wow look at that last name

>Finkelstein

They're not even pretending anymore. They know the battle lines are being drawn

Such poor writing. Purveyors is a metaphor for merchants, spewing venom a metaphor for snakes. I'm imagining a snek cashier at a tourist shop selling souvenir swastika pendants and "no fat chicks" t-shirts. This was the author's intention, I'm sure.

The shell casings flew past my face... it was loud, like a bomb! It gave me a temporary case of PTSD...

Listen up, Anti-Semites. Finkelstein is right. We need to stop being so Anti-Semitic.

>Finkelstein
Has to be a shop

>Cant be antisemitic if there are no jews left
someone make the nigger pointing at his head and smiling smugly meme out of this

This and the fact you risk making martyrs out of people by making any point of view illegal.

Not for long. Someday we hope he becomes chemistry.

(((Finklestein)))

Oh come on...

Finkelstein should move his Jew ass to Israel and wait to be slaughtered there.

The truth, oy vey!

Finkelberg is my friend. We should do what he says.

>(((Finkelstein)))
Yes goyim yes...plz stop being racist and buy a new NetGoyimFlix and TalmudVision subscription...

Are they lies though?

Secret ancap plug

JUDEN!

jews, muzzies, shitskins out!

Hitler said he would be proven right.

How stupid are you?

I read that without reading the name and thought to myself, "I bet the author is a jew". Lo and behold my jewdar was right again.

>The next government should consider urgently changing the law so that social media operators would be prosecuted for leaving unlawful messages on their sites, the select committee report says.

And if there was any doubt the UK government is an illegitimate threat to freedom of thought and inquiry that should settle it. Not only have they flooded the country with wage-depressing workers & 5th columnist muzzies & made it a crime to complain about it (inciting hatred laws), they really are going full retard.

This can only lead to the gov't being able to block any content they disagree with because countries with 1st amendment type laws certainly aren't going to let the scum that currently occupies parliament to decide what content they can upload to faceberg/jewgle etc.

We should be resisting this intellectual fascism by whatever means are available, but no one gives a fuck. Go along to get along.

Internet is a publicly regulated utility, those social media sites are transmitted via federally regulated infrastructure, so just like private bus companies that operate on public highways can't discriminate against niggers, social media sites which operate on public internet can't discriminate against political creeds. Equal opportunity and access, sorry libfags, it's the laws you passed.

>Finkelstein

>sorry libfags

Thats the problem, its not just libfags that are pushing this lunacy. Finkelsteinbergowitz is a Tory Lord.

The demand for censorship-free media will grow as social media becomes more complicit in censoring speech at the behest of sjws.

>The social media racists must be silenced.
I agree. They should start with Shaun King.

>finkelstein

(((Finkelstein)))

>masonic 'm' right hand
>masonic '13' left hand
>weird brow ridges
>massive forehead
>fake looking facial hair

That's a female to male tranny. They are all like this. Probably not a real human either.

They know they can't outright ban it. Or a new competitor will quickly arise. Fufufu

These types of "journalists" need to be publicly executed as a message to future journalists about the sanctity of free speech versus the supply of two bit word hacks.

These same people trying to silence the right support pedophilia. Their goal is to silence free speech so we can't call them sick faggots when they rape kids.

Finklestein.

Lol. They are not even trying to hide anymore.

Man i dont even identify as a 'racist' but LARPing as one sure is fun if you know that these faglets are getting triggered by it.

F I N K E L S T E I N

Name them every time you see them. Twitter, Facebook, News sites. Just put their name in the comments. Nothing is more effective than that. Be aware and make other people aware. Dr. Goebbels had that figured out a long time ago.

Based jew. You may operate the oven.

>(((Finkelstein)))
Colour me surprised.

>(((Finkelstein)))
every time

Of course.
And we're absolutely not only saying this because we might get our arses thrown in jail otherwise right fellow axis member

Watch some of the exact message this one that's what were their qualifications at the time.

>pur·vey·or (noun)
>a person who sells or deals in particular goods.
>a person or group that spreads or promotes an idea, view, etc.

>(((((((((((((((((((((Finkelstein)))))))))))))))))))))

I don't even know what to say anymore at this point.

Any free speech platform turns racist. The only way a platform can be liberal is through censorship. Think about that.

>Einhornstein is Finkelstein...
>Finkelstein is Einhornstein...
>EINHORNSTEIN IS A JEW AWWW MANNNN AUUGHHHH EWWWW

They're already cracking down.

There's no good reason that a Christian baker should be forced to bake a cake for a homosexual wedding.

Was written by a jew
Shocker

Why do all the Kikes act like a bunch of spoiled rich petulant children when people make fun of them?

Oh wait, because they are.

pls come back

>IFUNNY WATERMARK
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!

Just make sure to throw yourself in with the rest of them once you're done.

(((Finkelstein)))

Don't worry user, he'll return dressed in all Ross with a citizen watch

>actually pretends the lefts degeneracy isn't a kike invention for achieving dominance
Into the ovens with this one lads. ((they)) are doing damage control.

Do they not understand that by shutting down all wrong think they do not actually tackle the problem they just end up redirecting it to unseen sources or make people keep private their resentments until the angry masses voices their anger in the voting booth, a la the election this last November 8th?

Holocaust 2 is gonna be like Aliens.

Less mystery than the original, but more action.

mfw im amazed that my youtube account hasnt been banned yet

You're right, I wonder why Youtube and Twitter aren't stopping these racist, bigoted, hate mongering leftists who want to bash specific groups for their race and gender. We must put an end to their venomous lies and hate!

Whatever. I can't even count how many 8 hour bans Twitter has given me for fucking with kikes.

(((((((((((((()))))))))))))

kek

Men like this must be silenced

That's where you are wrong taconigger

>Oyvey these Goyim are terlling the truth. Silence them! Shut them down!
These kikes are really despicable. Its like they really want to give everyone no other choice but to hang them. This nightmare needs to end already.

Saying that they deserved it will land you in jail as well. At least in "free and democratic" Germany.

>Finkelstein
MAKE IT STOP

WHY IS POL ALWAYS RIGHT!!!!!!!!

(((Finkelstein)))

he has to go back

(((finklestein)))

>the social media racists must be silenced
>Daniel (((finkelstein)))

LMAO

is this actually a real piece or faked to outrage Sup Forums?

Will you be my accountant :3

Fuck off it took me a solid month to get 1200 followers on my sockpuppet twitter so i can tell peoplw to hop in gas chambers. Why do liberals want to erase my hard work

it's real but it's from december last year

>(((Finkelstein)))

Total coincidence