What's the next sign Sup Forums creates to deviate even more this time line into chaos?

What's the next sign Sup Forums creates to deviate even more this time line into chaos?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/crock_rack/status/858980856609861632?s=09
twitter.com/crock_rack/status/858988261037019136
signingsavvy.com/sign/JEW/1618/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off with the sexist shit

This isn't sexist.

There are three genders: Male, Female, Luciferian Machines. The third category are the things causing all the problems, because they are inferior. They look and act almost human.

thumbs are the wrong way for dick and mike

>About gender
>Sexist

Being this stupid

Kys

>2
theres only one gender shit dick

>facts are sexist

Too funny!

I'm not trying to sound like a libtard, just genuinely curious

What "gender" are those people that are born with both benis and bagina?

this

Mutant/not on spectrum

They are intersex. Depending on the more dominant hormones they will feel more male or female.

They have a fucking disease and they're called hermaphrodites.

Black power is now a rallying cry for whites

Intersex is putting it rather kindly, humans are a dimorphic sexually reproducing species. Anything other than the two functioning sexes is an aberration

they have PBILD (please be in london disorder)

Well yeah, they are an abberation. Just like people born with excess limbs or conjoined twins. But it's not right to shame them, it's not their fault.

Besides, even the intersex people will usually present a clear gender preference.

um...

The answer is quite easily the Jihadi Finger.

Perhaps leftists and their recent -legitmate- fascist behavior will take a serious toll on the islamic community if they are tricked into beleiving that there are supporters of white supremacy hidden amongst their ranks. And when convenced that ISIS is a white supremacy organization.
They often already beleive that many many foreign and non-white criminals are actually white when media such as CNN and falsified incarceration records tell them so...

A far stretch for certain, but they are dumb enough for it to be possible. After all they were born and bred to be useful idiots.

Steal the Islamist 1 finger thing. Claim it's 1 race or something.

Nigger the whole point of that thing is there's a guy sitting in the box working the machine

Circumcised penis'

>sexist
What, there are only two sexes. Fact.

XX and XY

Make sure to take a safe break, faggot.

A 'thumbs up' is a secret white supremacist symbol because the thumb represents white people while the other fingers represent the races below them; in short, Whites above all.

There is actually 3 genders. Male, Female, and Asexual (or hermaphrodite which contains both male and female)

The index and middle finger represent Male and Female. The pinky represents Asexual.

>one government

Lauren has big strong hands.

Alt pop

Just got a tip that the hand could look like "m1" for "Men First"
Could be a good thing to work off of since Islam would finally be associated with the sexism that it actually legitimately has.

2G motherfucker represent

genius

you guys are fucking meme GODS

That tranny has disgusting fingers

I think we should try to meme the KKK back into existence.

Not for real necessarily, but convince the (((media))) that the KKK is quietly swelling in membership, with little underground KKK groups popping up everywhere.

They're secretly organizing to march on Washington some time next year.

Wait for (((certain people))) to catch wind of it and watch what happens.

They're so neurotic they're just itching to believe it.

Shes former new england patriots tackle max lane

what are you talking about? they already believe that, lol

in their minds, the third reich has already begun

WHITE

STRAIGHT

JUSTICE

ur Spanish so I don't blame you for your poor vision but those hands are photoshopped in, I can tell because its fucking obvious

Asexual isn't a gender you faggot
it's either a mental illness or a disability if you're actually a Eunuch.

If we could get this going successfully it would be amazingly hilarious to see leftists spin in confusion and begin to cannibalize themselves further.

Dabbing obviously.

I mean come on, it's basically two heils.

Easy bait.

Same feeling user kun

the ones who can't be correctively assigned at birth are statistically zero.
why are you wanting to talk about his when the kikes, the globalists, the satanists, the cabal, etc., are all actively working towards your extinction?

you need to sit back and let the mental heavyweights do the lifting there nancy.

Christ at Christmas, get a load of this morality play. Just a laughable attempt. You must go back.

^ even the ausfag knows what's up!

They're errors

w-who is she?

GODDAMN IT FAGGOTS STOP REPLYING TO SHILL THREADS! We're being raided as part of a project by a University of California campus ALONG with several EU universities, their stated objective is to massively disrupt and ultimately prohibit discussion.
Pic related

*WHAT TO LOOK FOR:

#1 Massive amount of Lets make ___ a white SUPREMACY symbol
*Lack of commonly made grammatical errors such as then/than, their/there, your/you're.
*Improper use of goy/goyim.
*Will NOT use "slurs" such as kike/shill/nigger/gook.
*Conversely, very high usage of terms like "white power" as well as heavy use of swastikas.
*No of pics/webms of sexy women, gore or even interesting photos in most suspect threads/replies.
*No webms.
*Complete lack of common board vocabulary/memes coupled with uncommon behaviors/memes (No shut it down/Get the Luger/Inb4/muh/le/reeee!!/Pol BTFO/Bong/Burger/Leaf/Hans)
Lots of Why are jooz ebil/newfagging/namefagging, etc

*HOW TO FIGHT BACK*

*Use pics of girls which they'd deem as objectifying, trigger them with gore + disgusting NSFW images/webms.

**MOST IMPORTANTLY, SAGE, AND DON'T LET THEM SLIDE THREADS WITH THIS INFO!**

*When seeing new threads, ask yourself as a regular non shill user whether you'd be likely to post something like whatever thread you're replying to, and whether the topic is gay af, before you actually do reply.

**REMEMBER THAT THESE THREADS AND ACCOMPANYING REPLIES ARE TEAM/GROUP PROJECTS INVOLVING AROUND 6 PEOPLE AT AT TIME PER THREAD. Be on the lookout for things like circle jerking OP by the same group of "anons".

*Group will include Burgers, Leafs, Svens, Hans, Frogs

When pointing this out last night I was asked whether I was perhaps with UC myself, trying to derail a thread. To answer that question: Read the project outline to see that that's not a tactic they're using.
Old Thread
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/123274717
New Thread

**SPREAD THIS PASTA

You're all wrong, the 3rd gender is Attack Helicopter.

They're honestly doing a shit job of it. Also gas the kikes race war now.

Is this yours?

Have a BUMP Leaf

fpbp

No news?
Mo articles?

Did pol fail again?

>reverse image search
>Sarah snyder body

For fucks sake guiseppe sort yourself out. Stop huffing ragu and learn how to use the Internet. Snorting basil doesn't make it go faster.

It's simple,we meme the rainbow colours with pride( no pun intended)just need to have stickman and the rest of the front ranker at the next protest which is today I think in rainbow flags and wait for antifa to attack...that is fucking it.
Imagine the pics of antifa dressed in black looking like henchmen attacking faggot pride coulors? the media would ignore everything else would have to defend the rainbow coulored side.
also helps antifa are 100% white

This.

$14,000 for a painted walkway

Gets shit-smeared.
Very subtle, but its good.

Retweet. Follow. Go red team go! twitter.com/crock_rack/status/858980856609861632?s=09

Don't forget this shit too (credit to Norway user for photoshop skills)

>your ender fingers

What? I've never heard this term used before.

usually what happens is doctors get a blood sample, and then perform surgery based off the newborns chromosomes. Removing the penis if XX and removing the vagina if XY

twitter.com/crock_rack/status/858988261037019136

What's the tag we can use to link these twitter posts together? Any ideas? Need a flashy but short one.

>more internet crusading

kys

bagina

Notice how these newfags are trying to derail the posts? A bit too obvious. Let us shitpost in peace ffs. Go back to the Donald and reddit REEE!

How the fuck does road paint cost $14,000?

Ok we need to flood Twitter with the two finger gender reference. We need a tag for it. Any ideas?

I didn't know Lauren had sandniggers for hands

signingsavvy.com/sign/JEW/1618/1

Fucking adhd anons god damnit. Get this fucking rolling. Go on Twitter and flood it with posts about the two finger hate salute. What the fuck is wrong with you?

This is the funniest thing I have seen all day.

A++, would Kek again

>signingsavvy.com/sign/JEW/1618/1
Ah good one. Checked.

JESSUS CHRIST LAUREN SOUTHERN HAS FUCKING MANTHUMB!

faggot

This one might be too obvious, but I dunno, they were fucking stupid enough for some of them to pick it up last time. Maybe more "real" images; if you can convince one person, you can convince more.

"Gender" originally referred to the grammatical concept of masculine/feminine/neuter and had nothing to do with biology at all. Whether one were male or female was referred to as one's "sex".

Then prudish yanks started getting triggered by saying the s word and so started saying "gender" when they were really referring to sex. This led directly to the current mess where the meaning of the word "gender" is moving back to the degree of one's masculinity or femininity (except in a physical and not grammatical sense) and the concept of biological sex has basically been forgotten about by both sides of this bullshit culture war.

>tl;dr blame prudish American conservatives for mangling the English language once again

Your teacher is proud