Let's write a letter to Donald Trump

Dear Don,
make anime real and traps aren't gay

thx

Dear Blumpf,

Please legalize weed, dude.

YOU'RE IN THE POSITION TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE DONT FALL FOR (((THEM)).

be my daddy

Israel did 9/11

Trump did 9/11

I did 9/11

congrats

Fuck off out of syria. I don't care if brown people are getting killed over there. America first. We have brown people HERE to kill.

Take some pointers from Dutdut while he's at the white house.

Zionald

And you had the entire world thought that it was Osama Bin Laden.

>the perfect crime.

The deep state (i.e. ZOG) did 9/11 to try to get rid of Bush

Dear Don,
make anime real and traps aren't gay

thx

Skeletal Gates

Dear Donald,

if we kill all the liberals you won't get your executive orders blocked anymore. Just give us the word.

The war on drugs is a fucking joke. Legalize all drugs now!

Dear Emperor,

Please make traps great again!

Love

ZORMPF BTFO

Dear Mr. President,
You have done great things and some stupid things. That being said please continue the course to Make America Great Again, to be honest sir there are patriots that need your help. We try to have peaceful gatherings but your opponents are paying the filthy uneducated qumquats to disrupt and try to make (very weak but they are implementing explosives and other weapons now) please either give us support from the NG or grant us amnesty to defend ourselves and fellow patriots by any means necessary.

Thank you Sir may your God be with you and our country,

user

Who, like his Jewish son in law (aka right hand man)?

in the end there wasn't a wall

That's quite an out of context image lol.

I did 9/111

Well there is currently a wall in much of the high potential areas, just no new Pacific to Gulf of Mexico wall. Should it ever be built, however unlikely considering how quickly Trump folds on the the funding issue, it certainly won't be built with Mexican money. But some how Trump will spin it into a success story.

Dear Trump.

Please make it so that covering one's face in public can get you a hefty fine and/or possible jail time except 24 hours prior to Halloween, during Halloween and 24 hours after it (72 hours total for a whole year).

Much love from taco land.

PS: that also includes hijabs and burqas.

BUILD THE FUCKIN WALL YOU ORANGE JERSEY SHORE NIGGER.

Well, fuck...

Dear Donald Trump,

Please make America Great again.

^_^

You're more of a flip flop than a

HERE'S THE MAIL

You seriously didn't consider ski masks? Fuck man, that's dumb.

Semites

If you look at my flag, that should answer your question.

Why did I just see a seemingly adult fellow countryman with a "good night white pride" t-shirt walking around?

>muh flag
Fuck that shit, the only people who use flags as an argument are retards, take some fucking pride in yourself.

Well I'm sorry that ski masks weren't a priority for me because, oh I don't know... it doesn't fucking snows in Mexico?

My thoughts too lol. However the Cartels and Mexican Military/Police wear ski masks.

Gas

Gas who