So Sup Forums i been thinkin. I don't have a problem with sharing a bathroom with women or transgender people...

so Sup Forums i been thinkin. I don't have a problem with sharing a bathroom with women or transgender people. I don't think most men would have a problem with sharing a restroom with women. They use stalls anyways. Its women who have a problem sharing a restroom with men.
>women are the anti trans group.

The thought of using the bathroom next to a man revolts me.

Why can't we just have more singular bathrooms/family bathrooms?

but female shit smells worse
>i have female ra's do rounds and check on the males bathroom, im right outside the restroom and heard them comment on the superior smell of the mens

womens are the problem

I think public bathrooms are fucking disgusting and I only use them in the most dire of circumstances.

I'm pretty sure most men wouldn't want their wives and daughters sharing a bathroom with perverts.

i feel that, but at the fair or other public events you have to use the portajohn which are not gender specific, and they are often in rows one right next to another
>i don't see this very much different being in a stall next to someone

They exist in Cali. People are concerned with children i suppose.

I had the opposite experience in college. Your anecdotal evidence means nothing.

but what about the homo pedophiles?

>Its women who have a problem sharing a restroom with men.

You're right. Bathrooms are different for men and women, especially when you're dealing with stuff like periods. I fucking refuse to share a bathroom with men, I'm already feel like shit that time of the month without having to deal with dudebros hanging around. For fuck's sake.

Some gays were blowing each other in one at mardi gras this year, got swatted with a purse by a mom when they came out cause children were around. I dunno what to say about this. Do what you want as long as the venue is appropriate I guess; People should simply strive maintain a countenace respectful of others wherever they go.

don't they have trash cans in the stalls for womens bathrooms?

What if the divider were extend to go to the floor and roof of a stall?

actually why doesn't the divider go that far anyways? haha

The bathroom had a floor plan which was open enough that you could hear something wrong. Perhaps everyone using one restroom would allow there being anough people around to where no one would try something.

Emergency personel.

You're why women shouldn't have the right to vote. Too emotional. Personalizing the process of bleeding from your hole ffs.

definately some disrespectful queerosexuals

>I don't think most men would have a problem with sharing a restroom with women.
womens public rest rooms are always more filthy and smelly than mens

Back in the day there used to be attendants bathrooms in ritz-y places. Pay retired cops veterans to be hall monitors or something.

ight ight recognized that is a good reason, but you could still have the extension to the floor on hinges so you could lift it up to get in their if you had to.

WHat if we start a movement to end womens bathrooms and make them all gender free bathrooms???

this could be good at least for the lulz?

Prolly better to use somekind of lock like the elevator locks for firefighters in modern buildings.

can you elaborate on the filthiness ? because drunk men sometimes piss all over the place but thats usually the urinals, also sometimes not flushing a huge deuce is something men do. i can't imagine what women could/would do.

I use stalls too. Even when I pee. No-one may see my penis. No-one!

this is the intent of the thread my friend,
to me it just doesn't make sense. also women are trans phobic haha

I think it would be helpful overall, personally. It would make guys less awkward around women if they heard their crush squeezing a fat shit out and cursing---but i guess that might just arouse some... :(

Perhaps peoples protecttion should be their own responsibility, i.e. Self defense training? How was this world handled 40 years ago?

You only do that because you have a small penis

yea or even like a common latch that you could open from the outside through the slit of the door with a stout wire

Too easy to circumvent.

n-not true!

ya never know who gets aroused from what haha
i feel that sometimes the mens and womens bathrooms are separated by good distance in some venues , very inconvenient

It ain't the kit m8, its the skillz ;)

well i mean if you really wanted to get in a stall you can always kick in the door, or wait for them to come out

This. When I was a kid some weirdo tried to pay me to give me a handjob and I ran out of the bathroom scared to death.
Weirdos don't discriminate.

also think of the increased traffic restrooms would have making such attempts unlikely from said weirdos

How about we simply educate people on why having a repectful civil society is simply best and not take it for granted that people know how to control theirselves. I'm here cause all you guys somehow might be intrumental in that.

As strange as that may be :)

I'm all for it.

Having had personal experience with wierdo's as a child, I wish someone else was there. :_(

we need have some sorta psychology class in public education that addresses this

Sorry user. Didn't mean to peel off any scabs.

Used to have this in school on reels of film. Take inspiration from archive.org stock I guess...

I'm okay, Thanks tho

also i think there would be savings on construction costs, only having to route sewage lines to one room

maybe so. depending on the venue you might need more toilets and sinks and stuff. I'm not sure if it's much cheaper to do it all in the same room or across a small hallway. this might be a moot point.

I've never had a serious objection to this. I am not exactly bothered. I don't think weird transgendered men will be molesting women

That being said thers is the principal. It is stupid. You are men not transgendered

It's the same reaction I'd do if someone claimed to be a dog and took a shit on the football field. I wouldn't do anything but I would mentally nite the degeneracy

wouldn't it be funny to get this going and point the finger at women for be trans phobic though?

They should oppose this bullshit and so should men. It really is some sort of psyop scam to fuck with us. I don't want my daughter to have to deal with shit tier degeneracy in the changeroom or locker room. It allows for full on male pervs to have easy access to women by claiming trap status.

hold up playboi, just the restrooms, also don't ya think male pervs sometimes dress like women to use the womens already? also can't women be pervs too? not sure but i don't think it too far fetched

Former custodian here. women's restrooms can be fucking disgusting. Period blood on the toilet seat (like wtf u can't clean THAT off?!) and the tampons smell just gross as fuck. Not to mention they smear makeup/lotion crap on the faucets while "freshening up" They are just as gross as men's restrooms but smell worse

good good.... we can shame them for smearing makeup, also we can deter the use of makeup and bring their market value to a fair level

because, quite frankly, seeing some unattractive, greasy guy with his balding hair in little girl plaits, smiling his secretive autogyne smile, while he proudly shows off his ladycock, making sure everyone sees it, while the little girls cry and the older women resist the urge to punch the guy is a bit much.
Men are always pushing their dicks where they are not wanted.

This isn't about personal comfort, safety, or any of that.

This is fundamentally about putting these mentally ill faggots in their place. We have no obligation as a society to feed their delusion.

>so Sup Forums i been thinkin. I don't have a problem with sharing a bathroom with women or transgender people. I don't think most men would have a problem with sharing a restroom with women.

THE WOMEN WILL COMPLAIN THAT THEY CAN'T USE URINALS AND THAT THEY BE TAKEN AWAY!

Do you want the urinals taken away? Are you crazy? After that the next complaint will be that men don't sit down to piss. You can't appease women. They will always demand more and more. Keep them out!

i can get down with this aswell
>could we perhaps have 3 restrooms for male, female, and mentally ill, and still point the finger at women for being trans phobic?

i do not want this, i would however pee standing up in a stall.