I created this. I will destroy this

my greatest troll

this sub started relatively calm. a group of a few friends came together and started the mayhem. intensive circle jerking. completely ridiculous right-wing spin on anything, with a few planted posts with a few planted upvotes.

it started slowly. we kept at it. a number of us became moderators, so we took it to the next level. not a fan of trump? ban. say something we didn't like? ban. shitty policy posts? ban.

Then we lost it. The_Donald grew far quicker than we ever could have imagined. Now that other sub users had seen the way my group of fellow mods patrolled the sub, they did the same. I don't think a single one of us knew the first thing about his policies. It was just funny.

Hilarious content, all day comedy. Until the rest of the mod team caught on. We were essentially blowing up the sub by nuking it. the dumber we were, the more they came. all of us were removed as mods within like 3 minutes of eachother, some bullshit about "vetting" i don't know. But by the time we were out, it was over. Mission accomplished.

No policy talk. No negative talk. Anyone that didn't like trump is a cuck or whatever.

Now this shit is insane and we couldn't be happier. People talking about wanting to take a bullet for the man. I mean, they think they memed the president into office - little do they know that a group of four moderators gave them the greatest alley-oop in political history.

Now let's turn to the mods we put in place for the swan song. the mods we have in now. 6 of them. A few on the "task force", a few with more power. They tried to get rid of us. Photoshopped fake IDs, were "vetted" (they googled the names we made up and we were questioned about it), and it was an easy in.

Now watch us as we slowly ruin the sub from the top down. slowly but surely. pol, don't worry, we got this.

To The_Donald, you are our greatest creation. Thank you for carrying out our work as if you were mindless (yet decently funny) peasants. Now prepare for your end.

bump

Put them out of their misery OP

keep telling yourself that's what happened, libtard

just wait and see.
you might want to save this post.

Fuck you and fuck /r/the_cuckhold

go for it fag

proof or it didn't happen, also you have to go back

Oh my god don't crush the hive they will swarm here forever

Instead of destroying them just use them for your own ends. They have a cult-like devotion to Trump anyways.

dont really care if you believe it
just screenshot it and remember

WHY WOULD YOU FUCK UP OUR CONCENTRATION CAMP FOR THE NORMIES?!?!?! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>concentration camp
the hell it is, they can't stay there instead of coming here and shitting up this place

Probably bullshit, but I'm hopeful.

I'm tired of these kike loving vermin shitting up Sup Forums.

nope, closing your delusional shit LARP thread tab

Tell me more user

A new one will pop up u know? Great troll though, op. Begin the chaos pls!

>Now watch us as we slowly ruin the sub from the top down. slowly but surely. pol, don't worry, we got this.
How will you ruin it? (And how does one ruin what's already ruined?)

Can't you post a screencap of your mod page with your name blurred out?

Otherwise I don't believe it.

>Create a political movement.
>Sup Forums wants to bring it down right after Trump is elected.

I don't get it. They're the only people (350,000+ in size) on Reddit with right wing views, despite how immature some posts are.

If you're serious and whatever you try works then fucking thank you, if that shithole doesn't go away it will bring Sup Forums down with it.

do something cool

I don't think we'll ever resolve the differences between the redditqueers and Sup Forumslacks.

You guys should stay in your retard land, and we should stay in ours. But it's pretty clear that you'd like to subvert or establish control over the chaos that Sup Forums really is. Keep your shit over in reddit for your playground. You're anonymous here. Your bullshit holds no karma gain. It doesn't really shift a narrative, it only highlights it when you have one. In conclusion, fuck off shill

pics or not real

They want to make up some kind of gay feud between Sup Forums and t_d because they work so effectively together. Pol does the heavy lifting and reasearch, t_d cleans it up for normie consumption.

Reddit sucks because (((they))) made it suck.

Do something then fag, or stop larping.

i dont post here. don't really give a fuck about your feelings about anything.
just thought you guys would like to know the history and the fate.

seems you didn't read. i just told you the entire narrative of that sub was started out of humor. already built it, now destroying it. don't care about pol.

OP you only brought to us the fucking normies, you brought you fucking immigrants to fucking Sup Forums is you fucking fault that you opened the door to shitty people, cucks alt-cucks and nigger nazis. This community was already shitty but you opened the door to shittier people here with their plebits ideas and shit..... FUCK YOU OP FUCK YOU

YOU'RE THE FUCKING REASON OF WHY THE PEPE MARKET CRASHED HARD AND THE NORMIES APPROPIATED PEPE AS IF THEY OWN IT

>don't really give a fuck about your feelings about anything

k ben shapiro

I read the entire thing and you sound like a fag. Do something funny or get the fuck off my board.

this gun b gud

If you destroy it 90% come here rather than the 20% we're getting now. You would flood pol with normie refugees.

this is the pinnacle of cringe

you may not like it, but this is what peak pathetic looks like

also daily psa that sage goes in the options field

Sage also doesn't work unless it's lower case.

I suspect you are a subhuman mobile poster.

T_D is corn. Sup Forums is shit peppered with corn.

You better clean up this mess, even though I was originally a The_Donald-ite. Kek, if it weren't for t_d I wouldn't be here, but I've adapted to the chans and am just as Sup Forums-tier as anyone here. 140 iq though. I wish I was here when it was better though. Most people don't have god-like intelligence like me, so they won't be able to adapt to the Sup Forums lingo and ideology and stuff.

But fr, tear them down because most not-smart, non-autists destroy this forum.

> what is the difference between the name field and options field

just gas yourself already

This better not be true
us centipedes will stop you

try harder

BASED Hitler puts T_D poster in the gas chamber
PERSONALLY!

fucking kek bro. i kek'd so hard at that one!

Nuke it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Nice larping nice proofs

Nupol falls for everything which is why smart posters have moved to the superior chan.

You no respect my opinions? GET BANNED

Nice try LARPer, but by the time CISWhiteMaelstrom was doxed and ousted by the reddit admins, most mod positions were given to actual IDF shills. If you gonna pretend, at least learn the history of the_Donald akd the_Zionald.

We wuz kangz of reddit n shiet

Shills are trying to turn us against our son.

We cannot abandon him.

It's a loading station for the train that takes them to Sup Forums pol.

fake

sub was originally from trumps tweets before he was even rumored to be running

JUST PULL THE FUCKING LEVER YOU FAGGOT
NO MORE PAIN
ONLY DARKNESS

pottery.
resist all d&c efforts.
no matter how much you hate the plebbit normies, resist the d&c.

DO IT. DO IT NOW.

> don't really give a fuck about your feelings about anything
> thought you guys would like to know

Pick one, fool. I find your weak attempt amusing, however. The blatant ineptitude at covering your intent would give reason for pause if it weren't for the overwhelming impotence of your kind.

probably the corniest thing ive read in years

IT is literally the only significant right wing Sub in that shithole. IT has brought a lot of members to our side but OP blames the Donald for the constant shareblue shilling around here.

Well if he is successfull than it is for the better. If a 350 000 members Sub can be brought down that easily than the Number is irrelevant

Where do I go

I love Sup Forums but I'm losing faith

Where are the "better" chans

T_D has been infiltrated by CIA. Please end it user.

What happened with the subscriber count at T_D? It was clearly being under-represented at around 800k, now it shows as 300k?

NO YOU'RE LYING IT'S THE GRASSROOTS MOVEMENT FOR THE PEOPLE BY THE PEOPLE OUR BELOVED GOD-EMPELOL MUH FUHRER PRESIDENT DONAL DRUMPF LEAD US TO DRAIN THE SWAMP BUILD THE WALL MAGA MAGA USA USA USA!!!111!

Provide proof you're a mod or stop LARPing, faggot.

Pro tip: You can't.

Bullshit.

It was created by the NoLibsCrew who are Jews and used to make fun of Rachel Corrie — an American protester bulldozed into the ground by the IDF — on a sub called r/worldofPancakes.

They are most famous for r/conspiratard and r/enoughpaulspam and now r/the_donald

Creative, but zero proof. Not even really believable either. Like others have said, screenshots or GTFO