Where were you when they released a new narrative?

>Thankfully the release of the mantle’s carbon happens very slowly over time primarily through volcanic eruptions.

>However, paleoclimatic fluctuations inCO2, creating ice ages and greenhouse global conditions are partially linked todynamic changes in volcanism.

Humans can make volcanoes erupt now. Feel guilty now?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clathrate_gun_hypothesis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_vacuum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_dimming#Relationship_to_global_warming
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calcium_carbonate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calcium_oxide
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carboniferous
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northeast_blackout_of_2003
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aUgwJukcBG4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good, fuck em

Why don't we just erupt them ourselves?

In 50 years niggers will throw whites into volcanoes to appease their barbarian gods

Oh no. What will we do what all this Carbon leaks into the atmosphere? Globel warming will kil us all!?!

you think that "narrative" is scary?

the ones they arent talking about are the really bad ones

ex.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clathrate_gun_hypothesis

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_vacuum

but pol probably too dumb to understnad these.

basically the first one is global warming runaway because methane

the second one is the entire universe ceases to exist as we know it at the speed of light

molten carbon is the oil of the future

The clathrate gun hypothesis will be proven or disproven in the next 20 years. I suspect we'll be fine.

That's pretty based though, rather that than them be muslims

>Humans can make volcanoes erupt now.
das rite

>where am i

At a labor day rally arguing for better pay and getting rid of capitalism

We're about to get fucked from multiple directions desu. Hold onto your hats. Buy gold and silver even though it's probably fake chinese nikel

im not dum im not dum im smart i can read

The nice thing about the false vacuum is it could've already started billions of years ago/away but you can't see it coming until it reaches us.

Maybe if global warming kills off enough people, the pollution will lessen and the Earth will even itself back out. That's what I hope anyway.

wait....so if we use up all the molten carbon here and convert it to energy, we get domestic fuel AND we prevent a super volcano from erupting and destroying half the U.S., why aren't we already tapping this?

>The carbon sits 217 miles beneath the surface of the Earth in the upper mantle and has no immediate pathway to the surface.

Forgot to mention this.

False vacuum is just a theory
0 proof

Let me introduce you to Global Dimming.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_dimming#Relationship_to_global_warming

Carbon is good for the planet

makes plants reproduce better in drier climates and cools the earth over time.

do a test tapping in NV or northern AZ where no one lives to make sure it does not trigger anything

So if I'm reading this right, global warming had us fucked longer ago than we though and the dimming has been keeping it at bay. But now they we're reducing the things that cause dimming, it's catching up?

Those quads made a guy not dump something cool in another thread

This is why I keep coming to Sup Forums. Yep, user, I understand those. Clathrate gun probably leads to another Carboniferous era, it'll be warmer with plants everywhere, which really isn't a bad thing unless you're a dummy with a house on the beach.
False quantum vacuum does keep me up at night though sometimes, until I chop it down to size and realize we could get essentially limitless energy from harnessing this effect and causing a split between "generate" and "degenerate" space.

Just discovered? This has been common knowledge for years. And let me go ahead and guess at this so you can score good goy points with your editor: We should be carbon taxed because a volcano emits carbon into the air. Omg, alt right conspiracy on Sup Forums... Are you going to get more shekels deposited now? You're welcome, faggot.

I'm sorry :(

>In Carbonate form
Wowzers that must be scary.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calcium_carbonate
>it releases carbon dioxide upon heating, called a thermal decomposition reaction, or calcination, (to above 840 °C in the case of CaCO3), to form calcium oxide, commonly called quicklime
So it makes Calcium oxide. Let's see what that is?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calcium_oxide
>The quicklime is not stable and, when cooled, will spontaneously react with CO2 from the air until, after enough time, it will be completely converted back to calcium carbonate unless slaked with water to set as lime plaster or lime mortar.
Even if it's released, unless we have a massive tsunami to slake all of the calcium oxide, we're good.

Yeah it's a stupid narrative and it's timed perfectly to coincide with 30 years of Geomagnetic storms we are moving into. FFS they think we don't know the grand solar minimums are causing the uptick in volcanic activity. It's like they think we don't know the history of the cycle either.

Look up the Carboniferous period. Hella hot blue ball, a shit ton of CO2 in the air, and so many plants everywhere they turned into fossil fuels.
Iirc it was also an age of megafauna because of abundant food and oxygen from said plants, but I'm gonna have to look it up again

Better do it in California, in case things go wrong we can knock out two birds with one stone.

Global warming is propaganda, it simply isnt even a problem. It is a kike shekel farm.

The fact of the matter is, yourw a reprobate fool and God will pour His wrath out on you fags before the earth overheats.

You're a moron.

>live in Central Oregon

>fossil fuels
Another myth. Oil doesnt come from organic matter, dumbfuck. Thats why they havent called it fossil fuel in 20 years and call it petro chemicals.

Titan has at least twixe as much oil as earth. How many dinosaurs were on that moon for it to have that mich oil?

Fucking libtard. Read an ACTUAL book and delet your buzzfeed account. Pseudo intellectual moron.

Geothermal time.

Yep en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carboniferous
Interestingly enough even though CO2 levels were astonishingly high, oxygen levels were too.
Note as well: I was mistaken, the estimates of mean surface temperature were the same as the modern era. If CO2 is so AWFUL END OF THE WORLD SCARY BAD, why wasn't the Carboniferous a sweltering hell hole?
Really rustles my scrotum

>doesnt hit california

gay

Haha fuck, user, I almost said "allegedly" in that post but I changed my mind. I didn't know the abiogenic oil hypothesis was mainstream.
Now go suck on a Sig Sauer for being a little bitch about it, if you don't mind.

ERUPT
ERUPT ALREADY
FUCKING KILL EVERYTHING
BURN THIS WORTHLESS CIVILIZATION TO THE FUCKING GROUND
I CAN ONLY HOPE A MORE WORTHY ONE WILL RISE FROM THE ASHES

>the universe will end in the blink of an eye
>better buy gold and silver
well, he did say pol would be too dumb to understand

Coal comes from plants. Go look at some. I'll wait.
I'm with you on the oil though. The more I read about abiogenic oil the more correct it sounds. Coal is shallow, oil is deep. Coal is a fossil fuel numbnuts

Checked

Good thing we are all doing our tribal volcano dance to calm the angry lava spirits, you guys do it too right?

I need my habbenings
Going through withdrawal over here cause Lil Kim too much of a pussy to pop one off over the atmosphere

No dumbass, what happens is when volcanoes erupt they spew ash everywhere reducing the temperatures globally

>30 inch wingspanned dragoflies and two feet long scorpions

just like global warming.

You'd see its effects. If stars suddenly wink out for no reason, then you know something's up.

>not wanting to fill a pit with scorpions the size of pit bulls and throw your enemies in it
There is no downside to this plan

>molten carbon
so... oil?

It travels at the speed of light
By the time the last of the light from that star has reached you, so has the true vacuum

>mfw I wouldn't be able to tell the difference because of stupid light pollution

>the joke
ur head

oil ... regenerates. WELL fancy that

But we would observe perturbations in the star before that.

No, you wouldn't
Nothing would
The effects of gravity propagate at the speed of light as well
It is traveling at the maximum possible speed of the universe
There is no way for any effect it enacts to reach us before it does

>tfw tacoland will be fucked too
wew

How's that Hubble

False vacuum is plausible but currently can't be proven nor disproven.

thats a pretty big ticking bomb

it would be a shame if some douche bag set it off.

environmentalists would be triggered if nothing else

Sure you would. The star wouldn't be destroyed instantly. Only at most at the speed of light. We would be able to see its funny behavior and figure out that something's happening.

So basically, the world becomes Australia.

Checked and kek'd.
Not sure if they'd notice much of a difference, but at least they wouldn't be building "american" cars for $2.30 an hour so the NAFTA billionaire fuckwits can keep driving up house prices.
>I'm not bitter
North America has a bunch of grid tie points so if the USA goes down, it's likely taking southern Canada and parts of Mexico with it like pic related. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northeast_blackout_of_2003

Buckle up boys we're going to see a widespread, protracted grid down event in our lifetimes.

Why did they bother to name minneapolis and milwaukee all the way on the east in the map?

did these two states go "include me in the screen cap"?

>The star wouldn't be destroyed instantly.
I don't think you quite get it
There will be no effect from this event prior to its arrival.
That star will not feel any kind of gravitational warping because the event is expanding at the same speed as the effects of gravity it might have otherwise caused
We will not see the star wink out because by the time the light from hits us, so has the true vacuum
There is currently no way we could detect such a thing, barring some high tech scifi shit we haven't discovered yet

You get it ma dude

>gravity is just a theory
wtf I'm floating now

False Vacuum Theory is retarded since it's near infinitely more likely that our current universe is the result of it.

How so????????

You're right, but there's some speculation out there that the speed of light might not be constant throughout the universe, but it's way theoretical. Other "constants" like the weak and strong force might be localized too. The idea of dark matter always seemed really fucking hokey to me, like "we don't know why we see what we see so it must be caused by completely undetectable shit in the sky"

How do you think genius???

I think he means the odds are either we'd be destroyed already, or it's already happened aeons ago and we're living in a lower metastable vacuum condition already if not the base stable vacuum. We're doing experiments to figure out if that's the case. Check out the wiki article is breddy gud

Libtards and preppers see it as a new source of fearmongering. Realists see it as the birth of the geothermal superpower of the future. But we have to make sure Chinese cannot own lands there.

They already own the US by its nutsacks so it's practically theirs.

He mesnt hypothetical conjecture. There is literraly no observstions to support it. Also frozen methane leading venus like global warming is a meme. The earth has been much warmer before and we didnt wind up like venus.

We did it once and we could do it again if the gov wasn't a bunch of money grubbing shekel sluts

True tradition is more than two nukes, yet everyone seems to be leaders.

what happens if kim throws a nuclear bomb right on top of Yellowstone?

A happening

>a
>was
>just
this is not how you write titles for news articles

>whoascience
ffs

no, you're wrong. the star would stop emitting light in the same way as it was being consumed. We would see the change in emissions before any change in vacuum energy state reached us.

Besides which, there's no reason to think the lower energy state could only nucleate at the speed of light, nor that local differences, like, say, the concentration of mass of a star, couldn't change the speed at which the event propagates through space.

It'll take a lot more energy than a single high yield nuke to trigger a chain reaction.

well there are startup companies in california that are currently producing crude oil from special algae, so it can definitely come from plants.

Made me think of something... I found a bizarre and fascinating research paper that implies you can define the presence of matter and energy in a given volume of space by its information content. Sort of an entropic theory of matter. It's lying around here somewhere, I'll see if I can find it... But it's entirely possible that a nucleated quantum ground state shift would propagate slower through information dense space as the mass is transformed.

Insects grow to the size of the oxygen content of the air actually.

If you grow insects in 50% or higher oxygen containers, they get huge.

American education

DRILL BABY DRILL!!!!

I thought Jews worshiped a volcano demon

wtf do you know about titan?

You got an oil well there?

wait, isn't oil and coal carbon?
holy shit is this the start of a new and unprecedented era of American energy market dominance?

It would only trigger liberals.
Also:

more like THE happening. yall have been cryin the sky is falling since 2012 doomsday, oldfags from Y2K
blah blah blah fat boy's missles blowing up in mid air and not even able to fly properly. last remnant of shit tier commies time is runnin out

does that explain the giant dinosaurs and mammoths and sabretooths from way back in the way to? and then bones of humanoid giants..

I used to think that global warming was actually real but that it was just an accident by humans. Then they started magically finding all these natural spots that leak carbon.

Whether they leak carbon naturally or un-naturally is unknown, but i'm sure that if it's proven to be natural then the left will have to retract it's bullshit narrative.

And, if it's found to be caused by "un-natural" occurrences then the left still has to give up it's narrative.

Honestly i don't can't remember what my point was, i'm sorry, my mind wanders. I hope this made some sort of sense.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aUgwJukcBG4

In a sense. The increased amount of oxygen allowed land animals to get as large as the sauropods, for instance, just because breathing to exchange gasses was much more efficient.

Quick, pay taxes to Al Gore so he can save us!

No fuck you the taps can be placed right next to Seattle and Portland. Those pozholes can only be cleansed with cascades of molten minerals.

>pic related
I'm disappointed in Lil Kim, leafbro. Lots of us have useful skills that would come in handy to rebuild a functional society. Instead we get to sit around and watch the most useless shit come into existence and leave a stain on the national psyche. We're built for hard work, we're made to use our brains, but instead all the world offers us is a lifetime of repetitive work, debt, aging without grace and death without honor. So yeah, we watch the skies and hope they'll fall, if only so we get to be genuinely useful for once in the aftermath, leaving our mark on something greater than ourselves.

China is the single largest foreign holder but really doesn't own that much US debt. We own the vast majority of our own treasury notes. Nigger