youtube.com/watch?v=hhlpwBJ2NLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sheeeeeiiiit

BUT

WE

WUZ

NIGZ

:(

The best that blacks can aspire to be is a cocksleeve for white men. Don't blame us for incarceration, white people don't put the gun in your hand and tell you to shoot, that's a choice you and your kind make daily

>implying niggers can read
>implying they are people
>implying they are dear

Stop being violent lazy thieving animals kthx

Love you Japan Bro

KANGZ

Or, dear black people, stop committing so much crime. Sincerely, white people.

what about asians?

i feel that we haven't considered how they feel about all of this

Don't forget they're not even black.

Can someone explain to me why black people get so mad when a non black says "the n word"?

Relax, it's just a show. No need to get autistic.

I don't blame anyone for my problems but me.

Wrong pic

Because nigger think that when you say "nigger" you mean they are your slave nigger.

i know it had some bad connotations before but certainly not anymore and also why is it ok for them to say it then

why can't some conservative with money finance a show like this? It would make bank on just the name alone, getting people who both hated Dear White people and loved it to watch out of curiosity. Also there would be so much content to work with looking at all the barbaric shit that goes on in the ghettos.

Dear white people, stop using our men to build your country, deny them rights for 300 years, and pretend you did everything yourselves while raping and pillaging african lands.

Best regards,

Black people.

See

>America is made from cotton

please read a history book

>Dear white people, stop using our men to build your country, deny them rights for 300 years, and pretend you did everything yourselves
You either had no rights and didn't have the power to help, or you had the power to help and therefore had rights. You can't have it both ways; that would be illogical.

>raping and pillaging african lands.
Look at your flag, you don't think you benefited from that at all, huh?

Stop killing each other you dumb fucks!

>Los hermanos sean unidos porque ésa es la ley primera. Tengan unión verdadera en cualquier tiempo que sea, porque si entre ellos se pelean, los devoran los de afuera.

>less than 20% of the population is responsible for more than 60% of the crime
We should get them to think white people don't want them to fight wars overseas.

kek

>song says nigger
>sing the song
>BLACK MAN GETS OFFENDED

>DEAR WHITE PEOPLE IS AN IRONIC OUTLOOK ON HOW SHITTY BLACK PEOPLE ACTUALLY ARE

It was the jews who ran the slave trade.

youtube.com/watch?v=CWlQykpa0qA

WE WERE EMPERORS AND SUCH!

Based nip

White man says nigger to black man
see what happens

youtube.com/watch?v=hhlpwBJ2NLs

honkey
HONKEY HONKEY
DEAD HONKEY

What you do not understand is that you are OUR Jews.

Just like the Jew fucks with you, you in turn fucks with us.

We gave you our all
> the concept of music
> poetry
> all the science
> mathmatics
> penut butter
> the invention of open heart surgery
> space travel

We dance for you, sing for you, box for you... and you kill ir enslave us every chance you get.

Dear white people

Stop bombing the world

best regards, the rest of the world.

You forgot the quotation marks around the word people

That's Mulsims you idiot.

WE WUZ BEETHOVEN N SHEEEEIIITTT

so how come property values go down wherever you shitstains move to?

Americans are not white,so you cant blame white people.....kek.

I do believe there's not as much as a racial problem in the US as an economic problem taking it's roots from the end of slavery to segregation. It's easy to say "Well slavery has ended so you have no excuse!" You know that it's pretty hypocritical. Blacks weren't equal citizens until not so long ago and while it's hard creating a nice standard of living for a population, it's easy holding the standard low.

>flag
The fuck do you know?

#DearBlackPeople how come every place predominately populated by you has lower standards of living & higher rates of violent crime?

>The fuck do you know?
Nice argument

Do you travel sometimes or can you still not localize the US on a world map?

In Europe we don't use this expression
But i think is offensive.

"Nigger" is the forbidden word. There's nothing else like it. Only those from a certain "oppressed" race are allowed to say it. But that's starting to change now that people are realizing that censorship is the real oppression these days. Go ahead and say it. Few things feel quite as liberating as saying the word NIGGER out loud after having your tongue shackled for so long. It hasn't been legalized yet though. The punishment for saying "nigger" (and to a lesser extent "nigga") to a negroid, is being subjected to severe battery by a member of the dark-skinned elites of our society. But then again, that particular punishment can be delivered for the offense of simply being white. To find out who rules over you, discover who you are not allowed to criticize.

AW HEELLLLLLL NAH
WE WUZ PEACEFUL AND BENEVOLENT KAAAANGGGGSSS

But we wuz math and sheeeeeeiiit.

Stop blaming us for all your problems.

Best regards,

Jews

Black people enslaved black people and sold them to white people

White people freed slaves and made them stop enslaving themselves. redpilled

The actual series wasn't made badly, the subjects and that is divisive, brainwashing, bullshit, but the directing, camera stuff was pretty good.

just like BLACKED. really makes you go hmmmm...

You have to go back.

Dear black people
Fuck off to Liberia if you hate white people so much

Stop appropriating my culture you stupid fucking niggers. I'll have you know there is no such thing as "black" Israelites. We Jews are the chosen people. Judeah is the holy land, not africa. There is a reason why your disgusting tribal, feral people are doomed to inhabit the lowest tiers of civilization. You deserve to be ridiculed. Oy vey and the white goys think we're the ones shoehorning you into everything. Please, we've got bigger plans in the works. But as for you black goys, these specimens are literally that stupid, I tell you they don't need the Jews to advertise their retardation into a 1000 mile radius, dropping everyone's IQ point within that area through sheer subhuman intelligence. Oy Gevalt I need a bagel goy. At least the haji goyim explode themselves when people call them out on their bullshit. I need a bagel.

You can lead a nigger to freedom, but you can't make them free.

i like this meme