Try to live on 450$ a month. Its real average wage in Moscow, in over regions its lower. As for food prices...

Try to live on 450$ a month. Its real average wage in Moscow, in over regions its lower. As for food prices, 1 kilogram of pork costs 9$.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39660656
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_Uprising
youtube.com/watch?v=NXX27g-l38w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

I had to sell dirt bricks in Africa my monthly salary was 5 dollars you fucking spoiled cologne drinker
Stop complaining I made it to America you can too stop complaining no one is making you stay there

Their living is cheaper noob.

Sry, im not a nigger. America doesnt want white immigrants.

Bring me example

get a second job you lazy ass

Are we going to discuss "real" "facts" about Russia, or real facts about Russia?

What americat can tell me new about Russia, huh?

Born and raised, but NEVER going back there.

No idea what is actually happening there right now, economy wise.

Yes

Don't care. Fuck Russia.

I like how OP sounds so bad that foreign people go into denial. Shit's true though.

Hows housing and utilities and whatnot? $9 for ~2lbs pork sounds about right for here, too. What's chicken cost there? Shit is dirt fucking cheap here. Dunno if I could live in such a cold place though, just because I like my vegitables.

You can ask me everything about prices in Russia. For example iphone 7 32gb costs ~875$

Pork costs $5-$6 for 2 lbs.
I earn $1000 and that's lower than an average in Moscow, at least amongst intellectual and demanded jobs.

I pay $180 a month for renting a room in a flat.

I wouldn't say that it's that bad here - you can make a living, eat semi-properly and exist, but what bugs me is that in 21 century it's just not something to settle with. I want to live, not exist. Russia is a bunch of wasted potential tbqh, shit's get stolen by Putin insted of statebuilding, we'd be another Norway if it wasn't for crooked fags up in Kremlin.

i still love your country though ;)

3.2$ for a kilo in local shop.

>we'd be another Norway if it wasn't for crooked fags up in Kremlin.
No.
Russia would only be "rich" if it didn't have so much territory.

Go away Navalnybot.

Nah faŠ¼, the level of corruption here is Lovecraftian, you can't even fathom what kind of money people like Putin and Medvedev steal for themselves, sending the bill, of course, to working people. It's actually kind of shocking and reminds you of Shahs and Emirs and whatnot.

In Moscow? Because for that money you can get your own place if you move to another city.

The entire western world has sanctions on your country. Its not surprising that it will have an effect on your economy.

You could remove Putin and put in some Western puppet and the sanctions would be removed, but then your country would be a slave in the hands of the globalists. Just look at the pressure being placed on Hungary and Poland right now for not wanting their countries flooded with muslims.

So that is your choice... become a slave to the globalists or put up with a shitty economy. The Russians have put up with worse in their recent history. You guys are hearty enough to make it through these sanctions.

How the fuck do you survive $450 a month?!

how much is rent?

That is why the Slavic staple is shitty Buckwheat and beef slop

Name 1 period in history where Russians have been rich.
It's a consequence of geography and the necessity of a very centralized govt.
Corruption is only a symptom, not the cause.

go to bed donald

I lived on about that much for a year or so, but that was here in the US.

People keep saying that Putin steals money. But where does he stash his capital and all that cash? where is the proofs?

Is it really unthinkable though? US corruption is so fucking rampant.

Navalny said it was not just dye, probaly some acid addition, eye still in a bad condition. Fucken manlet you will pay.

Dont eat meat, it kills you and its for faggots.

Who's not corrupt anymore? The elites of this world are only in for themselves

move to your dreamland America you will see that it's full of failing infrastructure, healthcare takes more of your money and taxes are even higher

fucking liberashkas

I've been to Moscow at least it's maintained regularly , NYC is a shithole in comparison

how much for a fine peace of french camembert?

>But where does he stash his capital and all that cash?
Probably swiss banks, classic stuff.
Proofs are on Navalny's channel, dude went savage on them these days.

Saint-Petersburg.

Apartments are also a lot more expensive elsewhere.

how long would you need to save to afford that?

why is there such a strong NEET culture in Slav countries?
how do they manage??

Also if you're comfortable telling us, what is your job? Dont need to go in specifics just in general.

>what are offshores hurr pleas raep my face I'm rtetrdad

I doubt he keeps billions in Swiss banks. The whole Europe hates him, because American Jews told them that he is a very bad goy.

lol what? My great grandfather rebelled against the Tsar and I'd rather have Russians living next to me than africans.

NAVALNY IS MY PROOF

I'm sorry your country is corrupt, user.

Everyone: this is why it is important to expel the Jews BEFORE they start Communism.

I can see there's a lot of agenda behind your post, just can't really see anything of substance.

If people are not proud of themselves, they will not try to get themselves a better life. If your culture is shit, your society will be poor.

Call it a theory, but it has always been that way.

It's the only place that's maintained, those living in smaller cities literally live in shit, because often there's no running sewage systems.

I've been thinking about studying in st petersberg for a year and learning russian, my budget is probbably about 50k USD, how far would that take me in terms of apartments and such? and do you think it's a shit idea or not?

Moscow...

I live near San Francisco. I pay $1200 a month to rent a room.

Culture is also a consequence of geography.
Everything is.

Are u kike?

Can't get married I assume...

he means our govt. they do not want white immigrants that assimilate and make more white children.

8$ 300 gram

I'm an American and I moved to Russia in 2007. I own my own apartment, car, etc. learned the language quite well. Never leaving.

Putin is most likely secretly Jewish, growing up in poverty a Jewish family basically took him in, there are loads of photos of him with russian Jews, holohoax denial in Russia is

what
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39660656

>As for food prices, 1 kilogram of pork costs 9$.

I thought russians just drank vodka instead of eating. How much is a bottle of vodka?

Death to p*tininst plague!

Mm, and of course there won't be any proof of that

how are jobs over there? can you make some money as a junior web dev or doing some other pleb tier work? not working in retail of course.

>It's an "Entitled Moskvoblyad' thinks he has it bad" episode

> be poorslav
> no gf
> local girls are whores of turks and churkas
> work for shit
> live in shit
> suck putin's kike cock
> such is lief in russia

>dude lets give Crimea back lmao, America will surely love us

can navalnyshills fuck off

lol no, Polish.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_Uprising

Have you tried eating less?

That's interesting because you only ever hear really shit things from Russians about their country.
Why do you like it so much?

how will he make muscle gains?

Want a real challenge? Come live in Buenos Aires. Niggers, taxes and corruption everywhere - you'll regret it in no more than a few months.

Minimum wage is around 400$. Rent is about 200 or 300 for a 1 bedroom apartment. 2 bedroom places in an OK neighborhood is about 600$.

1 litre of milk - 2.5 dollars (1 gallon is 10 bucks)
1kg of meat - 10 (cheapest) to 25 (most expensive, in supermarket)
1 pair of levis jeans - 110 - 140 US dollars
1 pair of cheap leather boots - 400$
shitbox car (2012 corolla) - about 15000 US dollars
new shit car (toyota hilux) - about 50000 US dollars

Taxes:
Yearly property tax - 6% of property value
ABL (street cleaning n shit) - about 6% of property value
Yearly car tax - 6% of car value
Car insurance - between 100 and 300 a month for a 2012 corolla
Social security tax - 6% of your earnings
Retirement plan - 11% of your earnings
Income tax - up to 35% of your earnings
Sales tax - 21% on everything

Flight from BUE to NEW YORK - 1100$
32 inch tv - 300$ to 400$
sennheiser HD 600 headphones - about 600$
IPhone 7 plus or whatever - about 1700$

Public schools and public healthcare is non existant. Niggers are rampant, legal system doesn't work. Banks steal money from people (every 10-20 years they steal all savings and declare bankruptcy).

Also

About half of the country is either retired, working without paying taxes (nigger) or using welfare (nigger with 8 kids). 25% are kids under 18, the remaining 25% is composed of actual working people.

Also - you can't import for shit. You can't get peanut butter or maple syrup around here. Hell,. you can't even get philadelphia cheese without getting into the expensive places (200g is about 7$).

Want something from Amazon? Tough shit, can't buy it. Want something from ebay? Don't even bother, it won't pass through customs.

If im a tourist going to Rus(sh A)ia is Moscow better than St Petersburg?

>You could remove Putin and put in some Western puppet and the sanctions would be removed, but then your country would be a slave in the hands of the globalists

Lol, they wish they could end up like Poland. It's gonna be like Yugoslavia except a lot worse. Endless splintering into smaller and smaller countries. Endless wars and conflicts between those smaller countries. Rogue Muslim states with lots of nukes. And a lot of proxies Americans will use against China.

That's why morons like OP piss me off

youtube.com/watch?v=NXX27g-l38w

>no money? just eat less

+15

Then why have you not accepted the Native American ways yet?

Dude that's basically like SA, Brazil, China, India, face it you and all BRICS countries are 3rd world

Get over it faggot. You have it good compared to starving kids in Africa.

Why do you guys only make photos in winter?

No, Russia is 2nd word. Western Media definitely exaggerates how bad Russia is.

B-but we're developing. Eventually everything will un-shit itself, right?

What the fuck is he going to accomplish keeping all that money to himself? The guy has maybe two or three decades before he kicks the bucket. If he was planning on doing something with his life other than hording numbers he's way past the due date.

yeah but americans on Sup Forums told me russia is a white homogenous paradise with BASED putin leading the pack

This view is what the streets like 9 months a year.

Yes.
I visited in 2014 before the economy collapsed again.
Parts of my family made it in russia , going every year to some destination , a big appertment, and good in overall.
my brother lives in buratia near the baikal and they have it "poor" and by poor i mean they buy new cars from japan going to china to buy literally everything.
Its not the 90's ivan you can find people who successful no matter what.
Even in israel a 4 room appertment costs 600-500 thousand bucks and if you want to buy a good house on the ground its like almost a million (center wise).
And people buy that shit, cars cost 100% more yet people buy.
People and even i dare say niggers will survive in any conditions.

Cheapest vodka is 4$ for 0.5 litres.

Are you saying this is what would happen to Russia without it's tsar?

Thats depressing

/thread

Russia was Somalia tier in the 90s. Putin improved the economy and living standards.

Not necessarily, I mean they can go on without Putin but that's what will happen if the west installs a puppet in Russia, and Russians are split on ethnicity/ religion

and why did you immigrate to Russia?

>2012 Corolla
>shitbox
user, I...

>4$ for 0.5 litres
Nah m8 that's a bit too much. I've seen a 0.5 bottle for about 2$ in Pyatyorochka just yesterday

> improved the economy and living standards. look

high oil prices improved that; p*tin literally had nothing to do with that

it's not a bad car, it's just 5 years old now