Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1848/communist-manifesto/ch02.htm
youtu.be/hQo6O8GjKJo
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/portfolio/part-7-stalin/
youtube.com/watch?v=lZj1emEb1-g
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off and kill yourself commie

Fuck off commie crypto kike. Communism is a tool of the Jews.

Some aspects of different ideologies can overlap. Does not mean that you become a communist.

Karl Marx hated Mexicans, Jews and Niggers, did you even check the link OP provided?

Pic attached is an actual Marx quote.

So Marx was just a self-hating Jew this entire time.

Begone, snakes! Our movent grows with each day, we know...

So now the commies in Antifa are racists!

Sage

Here you go user, do what thou wilt.

Sage? What are you talking about? This is great news, every time a commie or Antifa talks about the glories and fairness of communism, just tell them Marx was racist and hated niggers.

Marx was a jew dumbhead

A jew who also hated niggers and lazy Mexicans.

Marxism is cancer but there's some interesting stuff in Marx's writings, sure.

Err, WOW ... very problematic :/

Sargon is a hack. There is no proof The Russian Loan was penned by Marx, it was an anonymously published piece. It was only attributed to him because Marx wrote for The Daily Tribune and became nice bit anti-Marxist propaganda because MARX WAZ SELF HATING JEW!!

Plus the Jewish Question was a reply to the anti-Semite Bruno Bauer and using Bauer's assumptions against him

Marx was rude and not politically correct but trying to cast him as RACIST is typical of SarJW of Mossad

Found the commie fucker. You guys are worse than kikes niggers and mudslimes.

Wasn't Marx a jew?

>Redpilled on jewish conspiracy
Grandpa is a Rabbi

RARE
A
R
E

Even the Nepalese hate faggot commies.

How fucking funny is that

The point is that the only weapon the communists have is to insult everyone as a racist.
Your economic model does not work, which is now clear to everyone.

Let the left scum swallow their own medicine

Shoah time for the left

Of course

Sage

>treating fake photoshopped quotes from karl max as factual

>not knowing that communism was made and promoted by the jews

>linking sargon of cuckad
get out

What am I missing something here, which is how we've gotten into the country where we legitimately discuss how tax policy should be, and your poor.

100% /ourguy/. Has no problem naming the Jew. Even suggested getting rid of them. Hitler and Marx BFFs confirmed?

>traitorous kike, comunist?

Who started all the other tyrants down the worse path

>i've never read any Marx book
>but I belive he is bad
fucking degenerates. you are bluepilled as fuck

See my name and picture. And remember to SAGE and don't reply. Low quality bait shill, congrats.

Commie faggot California shills everywhere

Read the manifesto
There was nothing written related to race besides the
>hurr all worker from all races unite

>shill thread

S A G E

It explains why the left are a bunch of racists.

I knew this already m8.

This is the reason Communists are always just one simple discussion away from becoming NatSocs.

Found the slavnigger cuck

>marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1848/communist-manifesto/ch02.htm
>The Communists are further reproached with desiring to abolish countries and nationality. The working men have no country. We cannot take from them what they have not got.

>Watch out guys! Our opinions based solely on bad memes and propaganda might fall apart
>Don't let them do this! Don't let them tell us the truth!

Marx IS the Jewish Conspiracy
Seriously, Soros and Rothschilds and Rockefeller are all 100% red pilled on the Jewish conspiracy, probably more than anybody else in the world. Are they /ourguys/?

Faggot

typical Sup Forums thread about Marx

> nobody read a sentence of his book and when someone did it's through the marxist prism.

Marxism has nothing to do with what Marx wrote, marxism has been developped to confuse people about his radical and revolutionary ideas with Lenin, Trotsky, Mao, Stalin and all these so called fgt who tried to fight capitalism. All of these except Marx promoted a capitalist state, where the wage slavery was not abolished, where they tried to seduce proletarians to make them work harder.
All of them wrote and thought a society with a new economy, a new bank, a better distribution of wealth. Marx wrote A Contribution to the Critique of Political Economy and it has to be read.

I'm thankful of Sup Forums giving the redpill to newfags but I'm tired of seeing these bs thread of Marx. Read books ffs and drop fantasy ones

hitler knew the same shit, but on top of that was a natsoc.
a commie will never be /ourguy/

>>The Communists are further reproached with desiring to abolish countries and nationality. The working men have no country. We cannot take from them what they have not got.
He was right.

>automate food production easy as shit nowadays
>GMOs are empirically proven to be safe
>muh food shortages
pol being retarded as per usual

>Read a book you racist bigots!!

Why are leftcucks so cringy. Why do they pretend to be some great intellectuals?

wtf i love shabgoy of cuckad now

seriously though what could be a better disarmament tool than redpilling marxists as to how their idol hated the kikes and niggers too

Found the kike/slavnigger mongoloid mongrel

Learn more about Karl Marx here...

That was not his real name, btw.

youtu.be/hQo6O8GjKJo

>Marx IS the Jewish Conspiracy
I wonder what is NOT a jewish conspiracy in your opinion?
Maybe Nationalism is a jewish conspiracy too?

If you still did not understand that Marx was not promoting a left-wing policy you need to wake up user. He professed his greatest contempt for all political parties. Marx said himself at the end of his life "if there's something I know, it's that I am not marxist", because he saw how his ideas were being distorted

But remember that Hitler cooperate with bankers/capitalists, and Stalin actuallly fought them. Who is jew's best friend after that huh?
You literally an imbecile who can't count 1 + 1

plus this guy of the pic attached is a typical fgt of someone who has read nothing and thinks he can change society with his individual views. Do you think this guy want to abolish wage slavery ?

The extreme left is the laboratory of Capital. It's the cutting-edge of every political parties because under the guise of being anti-capitalist they do promote typical capitalist things like immigration which is a capitalist phenomenon that breaks the cost of labor and bring people from differents continents with no contestation (why do you think Japan has almost no immigration ? Because they do not need to, they're so submissive to their work they do not need Africans to work for them). They also promote surrogate motherhood namely child commodification, they put on a pedestal the lgbt community. Marx has nothing to do with the extreme left. I kindly urge you user to read Marx and Engels, they have nothing to do with what everyone depict of them

>/leftypol/ working overtime.

Trotsky's eyes are further evidence he was a maniac.

This. In 68 the situationists led a Marxist rebellion among students. With their "detournement" they invented memes and their experience on "authentic experience" is pretty much a trope for modern day service industry advertising.

I think it's because of one of Sargons vids recently.

Which one?

But when people see "Marxism" they think "it's all because of Marx, he is responsible of the death of millions of people with his ideas" without knowing his ideas has been recycled by pro-capitalist like Lenin, Stalin, etc.
May 68 has seen ten millions of striking employee and it has been covered by students who wanted a revolutionary of mores by sexual liberty that led to our current degeneration with lgbt manifestation. Everything that is too radical is always coated with an anti-subversive thing. It's the same with the Hungarian revolution of 1956 of Spanish May days in 1937

>those quotes
fucking kek.
I'll still shoot the commies when they try to rise up, but I'll do so with a tiny bit of regret

>not knowing Jews were pushed into Communism because of the black hundreds

>Sup Forums is 24/7 shitflinging
>enter random thread and make your bait post
>shit is flung
>"truly that was all due to my devilish plan!"

Gandhi hated niggers too, somehow I doubt it was a radical concept.

Don't forget the USSR's anti-Zionist policy that came about

>pro-capitalists
>Lenin
>Stalin

u wot mate?

Death to all commies

>money is the jealous god of Israel
Without natural resources, and with plenty of boycotts, our economy thrives. We know our money, Karl Max doesn't

Yes, through sovietic state capitalism it is a capitalism where means of production are appropriated by the State. Even if it's not as bright as USA capitalism it is an archaic capitalism, but Putin is the russian Obama in 50 years. Capitalism is the appropriation by the State (which is a non neutral entity) of means of production

People who's children died from living in wretched conditions because they refused to get a job will never be /ourguy/

Especially not kikes like Marx

And what is a "non-neutral" entity that could take over the means of production? The workers, or unions? They're no more neutral than the bourgeoisie and there's no reason to believe their interests are more valid than anyone else's.

But I mean, the venezuelan Chavez, the French Marine Le Pen, the russian Putin are nothing less than figure of archaic & late capitalism. In 50 years, a floor leader of far-right party will fight for the right of lgbt while far-left might fight for the legalisation of child euthanasia

Misinfo, everybody knows those bankers turned when they saw the implementation of their own currency.
Stalin usurped the jews then turned on them while proceeding to do the same thing as the jews except while reaping all the benefits for himself.

What about his exchanges back and forth with Engels about LaSalle? There are dozens of examples.

Go to hell.

As long as their is work, there is division of work, wealth sharing, thus inequalites between a non-productive nomad person (actual politics leader, lawyer, actor, etc), and productive sedentary people namely farmers, carpenters, blacksmiths. Unions have always fulfilled their mission that is to make sure workers won't take to the street and protest or call a strike.
State is non-neutral because it is intrinsically a capitalist entity. Do you realize how absurd it is for a farmer to till the soil, to put chimicals products on their crops to align themselves on mondial competitiveness, and to sell their crops to get money with which they will buy food made by an other farmer ?

Y U Mad tho?

lol gommunism is ebin:-DDD

Marx's father was (((Hirschel Levi Marx)))
Marx's grandfather was (((R'Mordechai haLevi Marx)))
Marx's other grandfather was (((Isaac Hijman "Chaim" Jitschak Pressburg)))
Marx's great grandfather was (((Schmuel Mordechai ha-Levi)))
etc.

Marx was a mega jew

I support this.

Hows the weather in Kazan you degenerate fuck?

Tbh young Marx's theory on alienation is pretty powerful, I think we can all relate to it.

If I have responded to your post, you will be among the first on the day of the rope.

>Communism is Jewish
>USA is controlled by the Rothschilds
>Cold war still somehow happens despite both sides being controlled by the same people

Do you fuckers even think about what you are talking about?

Marx was a Jew morons. His real name was Mordecai Levi.

Soooo, we should be a world of subsistence farmers with modern comforts? Or maybe a 12 year old in China that owns 2,000 iPods? But of course I'm sure workers "owning their own labor" is more complex than that, even though it's always presented as so simple as to practically be common sense. In fact a communist utopia is so infinitely complex that it's impossible, because you can calculate and fulfil needs, but you can't quantify and fulfil everyone's wants and most humans are such base creatures that many are always at odds with society's. Social engineering can only do so much, and then you have to ask if the reality of what's being created is worth its price.

It's called dived and conquer bruh. The rothschilds would fund both sides of wars to make $$$$ off the loans than dump their investments in the winning side.

>the richest people in the world wanting even more money

If communism was directly controlled by the Jews, then we would of had a one world government a long time ago.

Could it be that maybe (((they))) dont want an ideology that promotes forcefully taking (((their))) wealth and are doing everything (((they))) can to discredit this ideology?

who profits from the interest that was loaned to both sides? The financiers of war don't have an allegiance to anything but, their goals.

Capitalism is the Jew just jewing.
Communism/Marxism/Bolshevism is the self-loathing Jew trying to subvert the capitalist Jew so they can be the Jew jewing the goyim.

Communism is the final redpill.

It really isn't. Contempt for everything, especially the average (synonyms being "mediocre" or "lukewarm"), is the only conclusion to come to as a final destination of any pill.

What the real utopia is, is to think the capitalist system will stay eternally, having credits that stay indefinitely without knowing this is anticipation of gains, and that people need to take credits to pay back their initial credit. People are becoming "human havings" instead of human beings. In what world are we living when we have enough money to send robots to Mars saying there is water on its surface when Europeans companies are looting african lands. I'm not promoting a sjw cancerous view, but aren't we all ashamed of seeing homeless people begging for money ?
Hobbies only come when you work. No one need to snort cocaine in a nightclub, to go to parties when you do not work. This is soul transhumance. We're in a society wher there have never been so many parties, so many sexual promotion, but there have also never been so many suicides, depression, narcissism, divorce.
There is no depression and suicide in archaic communities because there was no work, no money, no wealth sharing

Yes! Communism is a way for Jews to have their "2800 slaves"

Goyim exist only to serve Jews as slaves. Goyim were only born to serve us. Without that they have no place in the world. Only to serve the people of Israel. Why are gentiles needed? They are only here to work. They will work, they will plow. They will reap. We will sit like effendi and eat. That is why gentiles were created.

I'm not a Commie but the hate for Communists comes from NeoCon Boomer Cuckservative influence during the Cold War.

Also the SJW who worship Commies nowadays kinda fans it

Old school Commies were Conservative Nationalists

Now I will Redpill you so much your mind will kill itself to prevent the psychological damage that this redoill will do:
Marx was a jew.

>going to Mars while European companies loot African lands blah blah blah
What are the Africans doing with their land? I'm no science or technology fetishist, but if you want space travel or really anything interesting at all then you have to make sacrifices, and I don't really give a shit about the comfort of savages being consumed in the wake of progress. I personally think as well that a more agrarian life is much more fulfilling, but if you want a more primitive style communism, a lot of people would have to die. If you want full futuristic communism, a lot of people would have to die to fund the dreams of geniuses.

thegreateststorynevertold.tv/portfolio/part-7-stalin/

youtube.com/watch?v=lZj1emEb1-g

youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

"Should the Jew, with the aid of his Marxist creed, triumph over the people of this world, his Crown will be the funeral wreath of mankind, and this planet will once again follow its orbit through ether, without any human life on its surface, as it did millions of years ago" -t Hitler

FUCK OFF COMMIES