See you in the next life anons, I just took an entire bottle of painkillers since I just dont feel like living anymore...

See you in the next life anons, I just took an entire bottle of painkillers since I just dont feel like living anymore. To many jews and degeneracy. Life just doesnt feel right, and I would rather see whats in store in what God has planned for me.

I might be already asleep by the time you see this. Praise kek and thanks for making life worth living for when I needed you thr most

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9_X_3Gs8-co
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_suicide_and_immortality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stream right now or fake.

i had renal failure and i just woke back up and one of my kidneys started working again

Well he did say that he took a shit ton of painkillers, pretty sure he sent this off right after soooo I dunno if he can stream at this point. Probs already dead

Phone emergency NOW.
Do it. Give me the number and I'll phone.

Hope you have it better in the next life user

Call 911 you can be saved

Fuck why couldn't you do it after 2020 we needed your vote
Now dems will fraud you into voting for them

dammit, this is what they want!
phone 911, user.
just pickup the phone and dial.
it starts with you picking up the phone.

Im jealous.

You selfish fucker! You could have sent those pills to me and just used a rope.

Seriously though, phone for help. Pills are the most unreliable ways to kill yourself, you really don't want to survive only having managed to permanently fuck up your brain or an organ system and be worse off than you started.

user, he is dead by now. Im sorry :,(

We need you for Sup Forums, op

good job asshole, you just made our side of the war weaker by one man

It's not too late.
You can still get emergency medical help.

and nothing of value was lost

Kikes celebrate suicide of white men. If any of you neets want to an hero make sure to convert to Islam and take some schlomos with you.

If you get to listen to this before you go, perhaps you could like it

youtube.com/watch?v=9_X_3Gs8-co

If you don't make it out, don't despair, the Struggle never ends...

God has hell in store for you, wrong choice weak one.

who else /bitingthebullet/ soon? we're too early to explore space or live in cyber punk, but just in time to die for the jews

I doubt a bottle of Advil will do much more than a tummy ache.
Go to bed, you're still going to school tomorrow.

Quantum suicide, means that we only observed a timeline of you that dies. But you will still exist in another timeline. Where you will live to you die of old age. You cannot escape this hell until your time is up.

This, linky or you stinky.

we could could have used you for the civil war. God damn it user

is this a meme or have i just happened to see you post this before?

Mum's proud

This

Dude I was just joking about the sleep posting it was just a meme don't go to sleep

Pce out homie

Top thread m8

What a coward. You don't run away from the problem you face it head on. We are too close to victory as even normies are beginning to jews are in charge.

Goodnight forever my sweet prince

i'm sorry it couldn't have been different user
you could've fixed it with us together
rest in peace

Godspeed user. See you in the other side.

Lol pussy. I just got divorced and i feel great. That might be because i didnt pay anything and i get the kids more than her. But still fuck you OP, goddamn fucking pussy who cant handle shit is what you are. Fuck it user, might as well live stream it and sit there and yell I TOLD YOU I WAS HARDCORE while popping every pill there is.

F

Fuck off faggot, we know you're just being fat/ugly while smirking at your screen right now.

You should actually kill yourself.

good luck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_suicide_and_immortality

painkillers i.e Panadol, i.e paracetamol i.e you'll probably survive

The saddest part is god sees all
He knew you would do this and just sat back to watch and let you go to hell
he knows exactly how much people he will have for the war in revelations as well
We are all destined and free will is just a lie to make us feel better
Feels bad man

If you are still here, go make yourself throw up or go to a neighbor for help or call 911, you faggot.

He's probably just some young kid, dad.

Can confirm.

>778
>your last achievement in life is 1 off trips

If he took an entire bottle of paracetamol he'll die, just not immediately. It'll be really shit and painful.

Also OP is either trolling or an asshole. When you're serious you shoot yourself or jump off of something tall.

OPs last meal

>being so easily influenced you literally end your own life because of memes on an anime image board

survival of the fittest in action

kek be with you

Lad this isn't Sup Forums

>Tfw no tendies

>778
>877

May the digits be with you, OP

at least go out with a bang! anywhere full of powerful jews.

Ok, see you tomorrow.

>1 post by this ID
Don't care if he's dead, sage

>I would rather see what God has planned for me
You don't do that by ending your own life, that's how you go to hell op. I mean you can't even get that right can you?

Shit, he is going to eat gluten with bananas with ketchup, a glass of milk AND A KEYBOARD?

He must really hungry.

ripper brings back irc memoriez

>result of being off by one

>sacrifices himself to kek
>no digits
SAD

Many such cases!