So what's the latest on Fyre?

So what's the latest on Fyre?
I haven't seen any threads in a while.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/PDtWJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Learning about the Fyre festival from this thread has brought me many keks.

she looks like beaker with tits

Leaf Jewess.

Gross

Didn't know what this was till now. Bunch of rich (((people))) got scammed? Sounds good to me.

She is a Greek from an other thread.

>Hosted by Africans
>retarded logistical solutions
ok.

Even mainstream news agrees that everyone went full-retard for believing the promoters. In fact, they literally said to avoid mainstream socialites such as Bella Haddid.

The day they wreck the Kardashians and any Instagram-glammy shit, is the day I celebrate and cum buckets.

That's one nasty pussy

What exactly happened?

I read that it was some kind of music festival.

Her cunt is blown out like an old mud grip.

Those Fyre festival threads were the funniest shit Id seen in years. Renewed my interest in life for at least another week or two.

>some rap nigger and a ((())) advertise some exclusive music festival on an island in the bahamas
>idiots pay thousands of dollars for tickets
>local niggers build some tents and a shit out of driftwood and all the acts cancel
>rich idorts fly in and ah whoops everything sucks ass and we wasted our money

And last I heard they were all locked in an airport, that was a couple of days ago, but the threads stopped so I don't know what happened after that and don't care to google it.

Dash con for rich kids. It turned Lord of the Flies real quick.

Ja Rule said all guests are safe
I definitely feel as though there is a coverup going on

>Some black guy and a white guy have some cash to make a company that host events
>Ja Rule is one of the promoters and brought some slutty celebrities to help promote
>Some island in the Bahamas was to be the location for said music festival
>Ticket prices were a minimum of 5 grand, VIP or at least above-average experience would range from about 20 grand a pop which was to include nice lodging, gourmet foods, etc.
>Bunch of rich Instagram millennials bought flight tickets and package deals
>Arrive at island
>It's a dump as if it were the aftermath of Woodstock with half-assed shit like a plywood bar with limited booze, luggage was stolen, taken, and when some got theirs, it was thrown out of a truck on the dirt, and in fact, the location looked like it was near a sewage runoff near the shoreline.
>Instead of lodging, old FEMA camp tents were around the place and had some had no beds.
>Gourmet food was just tomato slices, lettuce, American cheese, and cheap bread
>Theft, kidnappings, people crying, etc.
>Wooden plywood bar had just a few bottles of booze laying around and was immediately raided
>Very little security
>Had to have Miami rescue thousands of crybaby hipsters

TL;DR Niggers and celebrity whores jewed a bunch of Coachella-esque kids and culturally enriched them.

Supposedly Ja Rule has done shit like this before.

how are you el salvador?

I wonder if this experience has redpilled them.

>Trust fund brats, many of which are probably jewish getting robbed the same way their fathers rob people.

Is this even real

what did you mean by this?

So what you're saying is we needed a Bahamas Brievik?

At least there was no rape, right?

lmao those hipster kids got what they deserve

what is that from?

Checked. Hi Satan.

Wasn't in earlier threads... in need of a quick rundown

Also rare flag

Local and national news really haven't said much beyond the place wasn't set up, that's pretty much all they've said since Friday. I think they mentioned celebrities once.

Those are the guys that got blown away the other day? They also set up that dust covered kid.

WHITE helmets mannequin challenge, done in poor taste

I'd fuck it. Then again I haven't been laid in months.

Running record for those that dont know about it

imgur.com/gallery/PDtWJ

Wow, MSM really covered that up, it happened back in November and I didn't even hear about it. Looks like RT and a few other sites actually covered it.