When will non degenerate dresses make a comeback in women's fashion?

When will non degenerate dresses make a comeback in women's fashion?

only reason i only date asians desu

I seriously don't get it. Do you seriously enjoy looking at disgusting sluts? These dresses look much nicer.

bruce gotta get

>4.7 million visitors to phillippines each year
>around *gasp* HALF of them are men

so 3 million men 2 million women, that's actually not unusual at all

what i mean is only 1 million men will be going there alone. only about 5% of those men will fuck a paid prostitute

>non-degenerate
>above the knees with no sleeves
>she doesn't even wear anything underneath

shit like your pic is in fashion and very popular, what kind of a shithole you live in senpai ?

(((they))) will never allow women to dress nice again

How do you talk to girls that dress like this?

How much?

Dresses like that are typically worn by liberal arts girls.

you don't. look but do not touch. they are chad's property.

so you're saying she should be wearing a burkha instead of a sundress?

My girlfriend dresses like this but she's degenerate when it comes to sex

>Australia

Not even surprised desu.
Even as winter approaches they still wear a lot of revealing clothing walking around the city.... then complain on the train that the air-con is cold.

But I'm not really complaining desu.

can we have more?

Just name drop how much money and material wealth you have, and if it matches or exceeds their price they will do the rest. If you are good looking, you can be "funny" by basically telling them whatever dirty thing you would like to do to them that pops into your head. If you aren't good looking and try to be "funny", then you will be "creepy" and they will slink off to go get hit on by somebody with higher sexual market value. Enjoy your STDs, user!

It's totally easy to dress modestly but still cute. Women just don't want to and enjoy getting ogled by chads too much. It's a shame. I'm sick of seeing muffin tops and tits popping out.

They really should.

>Implying that dress wasn't degenerate when its style first came out

thank you kind & humble big burger man

>face = 10/10
>feet = -10/10

thank taylor swift for its mild resurgence, but it would be nice to be a lot more mainstream. im personally not attracted to tight jeans or skimpy outfits.

although i do have a weakness for daisy dukes if the girl is actually a hick and not some fashion dilettante.

DISCLAIMER: The girl in this picture is some tattooted up degenerate whore.

When women realize that their chances for a husband are slipping because feminism has fucked over marriage and is leading generations of men to mgtow. The older guys who got fucked over in divorce and the younger guys who saw the older guys get fucked over in divorce will increase and women will realize they must pretend to be unicorns to even have a shot at getting a man.

women dont care about their culture, most are content with a baboon who can make them feel good for as long as it takes for them to take their clothes off.

with the fairly recent death of north american christianity has brought with it extreme divorce rates.
modern technology allows us to live a life of constant satisfaction leading to high rates of infidelity whenever the relationship hits a lull.

the worst has yet to come.

>women dont care about their culture, most are content with a baboon who can make them feel good for as long as it takes for them to take their clothes off.
Women do not give a shit about culture however they do realize once they start hitting the wall they need a man or they will have to work for the rest of their lives and die alone with their cats as their eggs begin to spoil.
>with the fairly recent death of north american christianity has brought with it extreme divorce rates.
Christianity no but restrictions on women yes. Societies that let women loose die out.

The purpose of clothing is to make a person more attractive to the other gender. Men are very visual creatures, so obviously the developmental end point of women's fashion is showing of the goods in the most enticing way.

I would literally suckle her aids infested stool out of her gaping poo orifice

>The purpose of clothing is to make a person more attractive to the other gender.
That's a ridiculous statement.

Cut off your genetic future away from this goal, instead of realising that it is a volcano erupting, not a silverback on cocaine stop fucking with white skin that came from it was the one that doesn't exist.

If she wasnt flat that dress would be hella degenerate.

Also exposed shoulders, Dress is above knees

This is a prime example of a dress a slut would wear.

kys

Yeah man, and women wear makeup for themselves, not other people!

Why do you hate seeing female skin? Are you gay?

>When will non degenerate dresses make a comeback in women's fashion?

once islam dominates the planet

so, roughly 25 years

Sup Forums would see no issues in sharia if it weren't a Muslim thing

>shows knees
>not degenerate

That's pretty degenerate.

This pic proves that it is still in fashion. It's just that the average woman has no class and won't visit the stores that sell them.

You just go up to them and talk to them like anyone else.

When Islam prevails.

How is it ridiculous? Outside of functional clothing, what parameter do you optimise for when buying clothes? You buy what looks best on you. And you don't do that to impress other men, at least not primarily.

those dresses are traditional european fashion in pretty much every european country in one shape or another.

fucking kill yourselves, modern second gen islamic niggerloving shitskins love nikki minaj tier degenerate garb.

the problem stems from nigger music influencing children to dress to pavement ape preferences(hence pretty much most garb revolving around a womans ass)

when i grew up it was only uncommon for women to wear casual dresses, now its nonexistent.

i'd rather, unironically, like to go back to the culture described in the rig veda.

Lot of hipsters wear em.

Yeah, that totally looks like the OP dress.

i think so too