This is Shadow Moon, the bodyguard of Odin,Odin being the white man's god,how does this make you feel?

This is Shadow Moon, the bodyguard of Odin,Odin being the white man's god,how does this make you feel?

He's hot.

Niggers weren't in Norse mythology, nor was any faggot with a Tumblr name.

>being mad that this man is odin's protector

>name is shadow
>use a black guy

ok, but seems kinda racist to me, are black guys somehow shadowy or shady?....OP ...I dont know what to say, check your fucking privilege

what happened to your shield Mexico?

>nigger
>not mulatto

>tfw you search norse mythology for Shadow Moon

I actually thought this was a serious post about norse mythology, but no, it's about a fucking gay fiction film or some shit.

>this casting

baldurdash

Wasn't there some blonde bitch begging to suck his dick in the first episode? Then he winds up in a tree?

Scandiniggers BTFO

He is half white so it does work.

His ghetto momma got BLEACHED like nobody else, also read the fucking book

White people btfo

The book is super gay.

>Technical Boy
>can't into the internet, because it doesnt exist yet.

He seems so white in the show, it's like he's in blackface. Kinda unnerving

Underrated

This is Quetzalcoatl, the white skinned Aztec god the Indians mistook Hernan Cortes for just before he sent their empire extinct

>Mexicans literally btfo'd

Kinda. He is constantly asked in the book if he's half nigger or half spic/injun.

I just read this book and it's awesome. The fact that he is black doesn't really feature in the story, and Mr Wednesday is not Odin, but an American incarnation of Odin. The black guy is also cucked by his white friend, if that makes you feel better about things.

For some reason I've always pictured someone like Vin Diesel as Shadow. Still very much looking forward to this show.

>Odin
>Bodyguard
Hissssssssss leave my heritage alone lads

This.

You don't get it.

Nice digits friend

>Underneath the lake