What would happen if all third world countries (South America, Africa, sand nigger lands...

What would happen if all third world countries (South America, Africa, sand nigger lands, etc) started a war against first world countries that fucked them over through history (France, England, Spain, United Stated, etc)? Would niggers, spics and sandniggers united stand a chance or would they just get nuked by the powerhouses?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/How-many-white-people-are-there-in-the-world
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY
liveleak.com/view?i=bfb_1345136218
m.youtube.com/watch?v=k8sQQ03cKaw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resettlement_of_the_Jews_in_England
wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well we've been at war with (insert middle eastern country here) for as long as I've been alive. If that tells you anything.

It would turn out to be pretty comedic.
Since the white powerrace Europeans will win without a doubt xd

But not against half of the world

Thats what I'm saying. If we cant even stop some sandpeople how are we going to go against the rest of them.

The economic system would collapse. The first world export it inflation, they give everyone worthless paper for material goods.

>fucked them over though history

Lol.
Have you read any history? If it weren't for europeans there wouldn't even be anything here except blacks running around in animal skins killing each other.

The West has been infiltrated by sleeper cells for decades. The Chinese will side with no one as they'll side with the victor for trade purposes.
quora.com/How-many-white-people-are-there-in-the-world
2 billion whites and dwindling. The time will come when the meek rise up and take back what is owed

Just like it collapsed in WW1 and WW2. It was rebuilt. Only this time niggers would be eradicated.

What it is owed? Kek by who?
The weak should be grateful they weren't genocided by the strong.

Explain how that could even happen? Will they be throwing sticks across the oceans? Or .. what?

I seriously mean, explain this shit. I can't even imagine it. France alone could erase Africa and nobody in Africa could do a fucking thing about it.

Just as you should be glad the Jews keep you around for the sole purpose of slavery.

mostly terrorist attacls

Bring it on, this might just be the final straw that is needed as wake-up call.

2 Billion Whites in the world = "Dwindling"
Wtf ? being around 1/3 of the worlds Population is dwindling for you ?

Who made the AK 47 ? the most well known rifle These People use ?
European Russians
Who has the biggest air force ? Navy ? Who produces tanks today ?
can you Name ONE rocket made by africans ?
one Battle Tank ? ONE Artillery Piece ?
If there was an organized war between Whites and Shitskins it wouldnt be a competition

AND EVERY TIME ((THEY)) GET STRONGER

Current projections place the whites at 10% global pop by 2060. Admit it. The end is nigh
>Wtf ? being around 1/3
>Who made the AK 47 ? the most well known rifle These People use ?
>European Russians
>Who has the biggest air force ? Navy ? Who produces tanks today ?
>can you Name ONE rocket made by africans ?
>one Battle Tank ? ONE Artillery Piece ?
>If there was an organized war between Whites and Shitskins it wouldnt be a competition
Just further proof that whites don't deserve their exploits since they're war mongering crooks and criminals. Everything that's wrong in the world now trace back to a white man

The fuck is that picture?

You should say thank you.
The electricity you use, the internet you shitpost on, the AC you flick on at night, the lighter you use to light your smokes...
All whites from beginning to end. We made modern civilized life possible.
>thanks, White Man.

A beauty.
>we made modern civilized life
Stop claiming the achievements of others
>thanks Tesla

>tfw I learned tesla was a nigger
Slavs are white.

They would get nuked into oblivion

nah, in an all-out war you wouldn't stand a chance. why do you think it's only been terrorism, guerilla warfare and political subversion so far?

The reason why we never went back to the moon.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY

Op pic related.

Because you Americans turned into a bunch of fucking pussies. If you went in Afghanistan and fought the same way u fought the Japs 70 years ago or the Germans fought the Russians then that region would be under control within weeks instead of years(or decades if it keeps going like this). Firebomb any villages that host insurgents, ally with non-Sunni groups and help them eradicate hostile Sunnis, kill the families of enemy combatants and you'd actually take control of the region with less bloodshed because they can in no way compete with your military and would surrender almost immediatly.

Are you some kind of reparations nigger?
It's the most stupidest thing I've ever heard, I bet you're from cdmx

Clearly you know nothing about economics

>Slavs are white.
With the white man desperation for a culture of their own the seek to appropriate any and all

Great album.

Gil-Scott Heron /= Nigger
(All other niggers still niggers tho)

They try to paint JOHN LENNON as a lefty, but he was SO PRO-RIGHT it's insane.

FAKE NEWS.

The Revolution (Berekley) Was NOT Televised.

It was live streamed, but us.

Rock on Facist brothers. FUCK THE COMMIE SCUM.

It's actually the other way around fella. Why do you think Europeans had to build castles and walled cities? That most of the coastal towns were abandoned for generations? That the second crusades were so organised between rival states? This idea that Europe is the bigbad is another lie perpetuated by a lazy (jewish) education system. The ottomans alone fucked shit up for centuries, nevermind the numerous muslim caliphates that at one stage had invaded so much of Europe they were at the gates of Vienna. Whites did not pioneer slavery nor were we ever the best at it, but we sure as fuck ended it.

What? They ran out of black peoples money to send "whiteys on the moon"?
They traded bloodlust for oil-lust
Your a Jewish puppet
Your a nation of inmates. You did jack shit to end slavery

liveleak.com/view?i=bfb_1345136218

You haven't defined white, so I'll define it for you:Any person possessing neanderthal DNA that doesn't have more than 5% Negroid DNA.

Oh, damn, looks like everything was made by whites now doesn't it.

They would get fucking destroyed. They have manpower but absolutely no ability to project force. Manpower mattered in the past but now the winners are the ones with aircraft carriers, fighter jets, drones, tanks, and nuclear weapons. The first world is vastly superior. It wouldn't even be a contest.

If only this would happen, a population cleansing of the 3rd world then recolonization.

The third reich with WWII stuff alone would win against all non euro nations and all euros united would kill everyone else in some hours after russia and usa begins with glassing everyone...even without nukes would they not last over a month

>tfw stump fetish

It's not even Oil, there is more then enough oil in America, Canada and the surrounding seas, much cheaper to get than spending massive amounts of resources blowing up some retarded goatfucker country and then having the surviving population of 80 IQ inbreds drill the oil for you. No, it's probably a bunch of jewish and corporate interest groups funding politicians who then push America in wars that are stupid and expensive for the American taxpayer but very profitable for the lobbyists and for Israel.

Africa has a strong helicopter industry shithead

m.youtube.com/watch?v=k8sQQ03cKaw

-Niggers of Zimbabwe throw out 200.000 Whites because "muh ebil White man"
-Niggers dont know what in the hell this White Magic "crop cycling" is
-6 Million out of 12 Million Zimbabwean blacks die of starvation
Yeah i really see them crushing us in the future

Well the british empire abolished slavery in 1883, which is before Australia became its own separate self-governed country. It helps when you have a written language and history you fucking baboon

I'm half irish and half Zulu though my DNA is over 95% Caucasian and I got neanderthal. Would you consider me white? The DNA that codes skin colour and biological features isn't even 1% of dna
Its pretty hot desu
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resettlement_of_the_Jews_in_England
And they just go along with it.... The reason slavery was really abolished is because the Jews figured they'd drop that business venture for a new one. Whites always have and always will be the lap dog for the Jews
You forget that the blacks that actually had knowledge of agriculture couldn't save the country because Mugabe appropriated the land inadequately letting every family start a farm of their own. The problem with most African countries is corruption and the most retarded idiots taking management positions

Your cartel problem would be solved in a matter of 24 hours Hernandez.

How?

Everyone and everything would be surrounded by nuclear radiation.

wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/

What do you think of this?

>Chubby girl with no tits

That feel tho

the beaner doesn't realize how weak and non-functioning the third world is. retard.

I'm to lazy to read but a quick read over looks like its just affirming all I've been saying. Whites are puppets of the Jews?
Feels good man

So you mean everyone then?

Sand people march in a straight line to hide their numbers