Ok, Spencer, define who's white

>Ok, Spencer, define who's white.
Persons of indo-european descent.
>Are Iranians therefore white?
Uhm, well... they are culturally not European, therefore not really white white.
>Who is white then?
People who's who's ancestors had been living in Europe for centuries.
>The jews lived here for centuries, are they white?
Uhm, ummm, ye- no, they have this rootles identity, not really white.
>What about one of the first setlers in Europe - Albanians or Bosniaks?
Well, they're muslim, so they can't be white.
>So, are you saying islam is a race?
Well, uhmm.. no, but there is more to white than just skin color.
>So what you are saying is race isn't to be biologically determined, but also culturally?
Yes.
>Therefore race is a social construct?
Wait, wha-? Yes,.. I mean n-no!

>Define white again?
*rambles more contradictory nonsense in valley girl accent*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XkQfp2GmZH4
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/122565667/
soundcloud.com/pozzcast/ep2-the-unbearable-whiteness-of-being-richard-spencer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's with the forehead? That ain't no human!

Seen this post before jidf.

Nothing new?

>Well, uhmm.. no, but there is more to white than just skin color.

Yes. Being White is an ethno-cultural distinction. It is both biology and culture.

D&C thread
sage/hide/report

its all biology, for example jews from europe are genetically half caucasian and half arab which is why they're usually light skinned but have arabic facial features

I don't know why this is hard for anyone since you can literally DNA test someone and tell where their ancestors are from geographically

Sage and kys shill

>Indo

Who has said that?

Why do people define themselves by the past and by things so abstract? Is it because they are unhappy with reality and their own life?

Spencer is legitimately gay

>The JDIF spends money stopping this guy

God you people are actually autistic

His face is adorably small.

Actually you can have ashkenazi Jewish heritage and no middle eastern DNA. Not sure how the ashkenazis even claim it as a race, they clearly were converts at some point but why?

>hideously small
Ftfy famalam

No, you are equating race with ethnicity. That two are correlated but not the same. Race is partially a social construct, ethnicity is not.

Where else would they spend their money? Reddit is already locked down for. This is the only real place that has major anti-semitism

Seems unlikely a 1488er would criticize their best hope. Get out of here, Shlomo.

You completely missed my point. Spencer never talks about Jews except for in a positive light, but for some reason every autist on here thinks he's come Nazi God.

You must not ever listen to him kike.

ANGLOS, GERMANICS, AND NORDS ARE THE ONLY WHITES.

HAPAS, BANANAS, WOPS, MEDS, ARABS, NIGGERS, MULATTOES, AND EVERYTHING ELSE INBETWEEN ARE NON WHITE YOU NIGGERS REEEEEEEEE

Barack Obama is of european descent.

When non-retards talk about "white" people they are really referring to european culture and its derivatives around the world. Assessing people based entirely on skin color or facial features is fucking stupid because there is no logic behind it. The whole paradigm crumbles under even a little bit of scrutiny. In this way it is quite similar to most leftist ideology.

Race actually IS a social construct, but that doesn't mean what most people think it means. It does not mean that race should be disregarded or held to be irrelevent. It means that a person's race is not an objective scientific fact. Rather it is a subjective observation that another person makes. A light skinned black in the US is "black". If he goes to somewhere like South Africa he is "colored" or "mullato". Those two societies have two different historical contexts in which their individual concepts of race developed. In the US anyone who is half or quarter black is simply black due to the one drop rule. Obama is "black" despite being half white and raised mostly in white culture.

Most people who think strictly in racial terms would be horrified if they actually knew what mutts they are. THe only pure genetic lines probably exist in the worst backwater shit holes and inbred tribes like the Amish.

>genetic differences between people is a social construct
Incorrect.
Also, Iranians are white. "Iran" means aryan.
Watch this: youtu.be/XkQfp2GmZH4

>Making jokes about ironically loving Hitler is 7th grade normie tier humor. He's a globalist tool who dances in front of cameras just like David Duke.

Whatever fag.

Go ahead and call race a social construct if you want, you fucking faggot, but, when you do this you can kiss your White privilege conspiracy theory good bye.

How can you be a privileged group when your group don't even exist?

Which type of skull does Obongo have?

/thread

Link to CNN interview?

Christ every thing gets hijacked by these tranny cock sucking homos. How big is (((their))) actor pool where they pull these things

It is literally just a comedy skit where he plays evil white man.

He's like a Nazi that adapted.
You can't hate jews.
But we need to point out light into all their trickery.
So praising them in ways that expose them is like the only viable way.

It's the only way to point out their control of the media, or meddling into politics, or double standards with their ethnostate and so on.

If you follow Richard you'd see he knows about them and this is his sort of game.

He's letting himself be cucked...

>Tfw you won't let the black guy come to your party.

Anyone of pure European heritage without Mediterranean, Jewish or gypsy ancestry

Hey, beaner here

Spot on.

white is an easy thing to define. Are you bettering mankind as a whole? If not then you are not white.

This is why project white in the US is in a bit of a pickle. In Europe we can be nationalists to our countries.

Old pasta. Sage.

Then they pull the hidden figures card.

TOTALLY WHITE AND ARYAN

I laughed pretty hard because at that moment I realized it was really just a comedy skit

Yeah, anyone who dares to criticize our great leader of the alt-right must obviously be a jew!

I really don't get these people who suspect him of being a plant trying to discredit legitimate right-wing movements.

HAIL TRUMP!

HAIL VICTORY!

I posted more than 6 months ago saying this guy was a shill/controlled opposition and was met with nothing but "hurr durr nice try kike"

You're all dumb fucks. Now he has momentum, and many retards believe he's a spokesperson for the "alt-right". This will not change either.

Congratulations you dunces

>Assessing people based entirely on skin color or facial features is fucking stupid because there is no logic behind it.
if non whites were the same why are their civilizations not like europe?

Capoid's are aesthetic

fuck off slavcuck. We know your games, we know your tricks

saged. anons don't fall for this faggot's tricks

>muh alt right

It's a meme.

Well you make it obvious. You post the same bullshit every time and everyone can tell you're shills.

>slovenia
>perfect english

>anglo
>white

one guy having his oppinion, he's realy moderate iq but proud of his lineage..
>define white again
>rambles more garbage.. i'll bite.. what do you define as white? Only reason you're afraid of people like spencer is that he cares to be honest about loving europeans as his lineage.. find me someone not that who get shit for it.. Why does only he get shit for it because they're afraid of his superiority.. Get a white man and put him next to an ocean.. see what happens, if you know what i'm talking about you will understand what i mean. Awe.. the amasement of how it interplays how the suns rays shines down unto it, the waves as it craches through the ocean as it reaches out into the horizon.. get a nigger there.. "fuck an ocean.. fuck that shit, i can't swim fuck that bullshit.. what the hell you brought me here for. it's weird.. i don't like it" exactly..

He was propped up by (((liberal media))). We had no say in whether or not he rose to fame, (((they))) wanted him.

Fuck Richard Spencer, and fuck everybody who thinks it's a good idea to have a cunt like him representing any of our ideas.

God, you alt-right kiddies are stupid.

Funny implications, coming from an American.

Looks like someone shit on his head

Amazes me how niggers never learned to swim.. yet thousands of years ago white people traversed it and weren't scared of it..

Today "niggers be doing crime" "they be swiming in an ocean of crime" white people be like "not touching that.. blacks be like hah fuck that white pussy ass.. he's afraid to go "swimming" i guess we all appreciate our depths :D

FUCK THAT SPENCER RACIST NAZI PLANT, HE GIVES US BASED TRUMP SUPPORTERS A BAD NAME

WHY DOES HE HATE BASED BLACK GUYS IN MAGA HATS?!

trumpflakes are the worst, enjoy your 1 term cheeto jesus

What's wrong in defining the group of people you want to live with?

It's only reasonable to expand it beyond ethnicity.

>123592798
What's with this pasta?
(you)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/122565667/

>implying

Disgusting gif but good point. Spencer would be nothing than a man with a few thousand twitter followers and failing think tank if he wasn't such an easy target for the liberal media.

What a shitty hairstyle.

Actually, you can't, you will always have at the very least a few percentage points of middle eastern admixture.

only kek can decide who is white or not.

>Hi Fluffy.

HAIL TRUMP!

HAIL VICTORY!

DAILY REMINDER: WE ARE BEING RAIDED

cry all you want, Spencer is gaining momentum while you wither away in your r/the_dildo cuckshed

Do you really think that the success or failure of a civilization depends on nose size or skin color? Do you really think that the accomplishments of european civilization, and the failures of african civilization, are attributable to melanin levels? If so you are just as retarded as any "African Kangz be Magic n sheet" twitter nigger.

I can tell by your post that you can't into logic. Your logical fallacy is confusing correlation with causation.

Who would you rather have as a neighbor: Ben Carson or a heroin-addicted kleptomaniac child molester? If you are assessing the situation based on racial genetics then of course you would prefer the guy who is going to steal your shit, rape your children, and litter the block with AIDS needles instead of the surgeon, and that's just fucking stupid.

i always thought he was an idiot, he's not even a fascist just some dumb larping neolite-nazi

Wrong.

Haha you're such a worthless shill.

Do you like Muslims and non-whites or what?

reddit spacing

>covering up the email

faggot!

>race is just skin color!!!!

lol

I would prefer a drug addict and then I'll just kill him. No way I'm living next to a fucking coon

>Your logical fallacy is confusing correlation with causation.
Yours is intentionally overlooking a statistically significant correlation between race, behavior, IQ, and accomplishment in terms of civilization. Have fun, you have a lot of reading to do:

humanbiodiversity.org

>I can tell by your post that you can't into logic. Your logical fallacy is confusing correlation with causation.

Hello college Freshman! I know that formal fallacies are something new and exciting to you, since you just graduated high school, but pointing them out does not substitute for a rebuttal.

>Spencer is gaining momentum
Oh dear, It's not just stupid and gullible. It's delusional too.

Deep down in our genetic code, we are all black. How do ya like them apples?

just like believing in trumps promises

Iranians are brown. Bosnians and albanians are white, but they're Muslim so they can fuck off anyway.

Why are you acting like a triggered SJW then?

Deep down in our genetic code, we are all monkies. How do ya like them apples?

>Is X white the thread
Aryans are white. Anglos are white. Scandinavians are white. Slavs arent white. Jews arent white. Being white isnt determined by culture alone but also race. Spencers a retard if he thinks living in Europe for however so long makes you white

This
Fuck all white people
Civic nationalism is the most redpilled ideology

Richard Spencer is a bisexual conman

soundcloud.com/pozzcast/ep2-the-unbearable-whiteness-of-being-richard-spencer

Who a better representative than Spencer

>Deep down in our genetic code, we are all black.
Do you watch Bill Nye?

>“the finding that the Europeoid haplogroups did not descend from “African” haplogroups A or B is supported by the fact that bearers of the Europeoid, as well as all non-African groups do not carry either SNI’s M91, P97, M31, P82, M23, M114, P262 …”

Only niggers are niggers. Sorry.

Deep down in our genetic code we are all based black guys with MAGA hats

>Civic nationalism is the most redpilled ideology

This. I dream of the day Sydney is the business jewel of the pacific, a rival to Singapore.

Whites came from Neanderthals, Blacks don't, so you can fuck off with that we wuz all Blacks bullshit.

>Aryans are white
>Slavs arent white.
Pick one.

Exactly.
No need to tolerate either.

If we all come from niggers that just prove whites are superior

>"LOOK MUM I POSTED IT AGAIN" said the butthurt slovene while looking down his skinny arm, where his disgusting greasy hand slowly strokes his tiny cock

white skin is SUPERIOURLY adapted to northern hemispheric environments, blacks are the actual bioadaptation, nappy hair etc. massively low intelligence sadly. How many are trying to fuck with them.. give me a break.. I tell you even a mystery about the eye color.. near the nordic circle you get blue grey green.. gren is mix between equatorial and north hemipherical.. grey blue.. It only happens in the very northern scandinavian nations like norway sweden. where you have the northern lights to boot. Here's a bonus flat earth.. debunk it go to svalbard sun doesn't set 2 months of the year. The closer you get to equator you get browner hue.. the eyes become green (mix between blue and brown) to near pitch black at the equatorial with the niggers.. black skin nappy hair all the rest of it.. then further down same thing but they never get to that point for obvious reasons.. eye color match with where you come from. Gives a clue of pigmentation brown green = best of both worlds, can exist everywhere without too much trouble. heavily on the northern spectrum still though because of the green. It's blue/grey mixed with brownish..

Brown/grey or brown/green with white skin. adaptable everywhere. White skin, can get tanned as fuck. UVB only real trouble area like everyone else.

Ofcourse eyes and skincolor is not the only delimiter.. fucking retards around the world are dumb as fuck.. and they're wise to stay the fuck away from them when they don't know how to behave.