Over the weekend I found one of these stickers in my town, ripped it off when I saw it...

Over the weekend I found one of these stickers in my town, ripped it off when I saw it. Any Aussies know who the faggots are that are putting these up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nSorfQFe8IE
youtube.com/watch?v=fR7s8LFoCfs
normiebook.com/AntifaAustralia/
youtube.com/watch?v=EoDl4oPpLy0
youtu.be/56OHrDxc0bE
baka.com.au/national/beneath-the-black-mask-inside-australias-antifascist-antifa-groups-20160517-gox69s.html
abc.net.au/news/2017-03-13/rioters-wearing-face-masks-to-receive-longer-jail-terms-vic/8348302
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seen some around here in Melbourne, rip em off wherever I see em.

If you wanna find the ring leader just search them up

which town?

Melbourne is pretty cucked, there are probably a few of the little rats running around Victoria

>I found one of these stickers in my town
>my town
>Any Aussies know who the faggots are that are putting these up?

Australia's a big country with lots of towns and lots of people you retard.

People who live their lives on the internet and become so engrossed with American culture that they forget we're literally on the other side of the world and nobody gives a damn about us.

these weirdo freaks
youtube.com/watch?v=nSorfQFe8IE
youtube.com/watch?v=fR7s8LFoCfs

>melbourne
not surprised
also,
>what is google search?
normiebook.com/AntifaAustralia/

Is it this lanky cuck?
youtube.com/watch?v=EoDl4oPpLy0

You should not rip it off, rather just draw a swastika on the black flag with a white out pen.

When the couple to raise a good choice?bump Germany has 3 times the other article kinda like how you look at Iran's constitution Shia and Shia's were originally Sassanid converts.

West of Sydney. About a year ago there were workers unit stickers around, used to take them down as well.

Great, I bet we're going to get these fags over here too.

Maybe they'll find some nazi sheep to protest.

marxist dickheads from your nearest uni.
Look for skinny cunts in designer clothes sipping lattes

Here they pay alcoholics and other scum some money to put stickers here and there.

I see a lot in Cronulla and I recently moved near there. Is Antifa really active in Cronulla?

Don't post the time traveller unless you're willing disrupt the quantum wavelengths of this very thread and create a paradox time hole through cyberspace itself

Not true. I'm American. Washington State, Everett. I feel bad for you guys when it comes to your Islamic problems. You guys are under siege. We'll never have that problem because Muhammadan's know we'll just send in our military and fuck their shit up. USA USA USA USA USA.

I care, Aussie bro. A lot of us care. Sup Forums is a board of love and understanding.

Also of sick banter and dank memes.

Doesn't even matter.

Try bashing women in a thread and watch it get immediately nuked.

Antifa is old news let them work their shit and more people flock to our side.

None in perth, afaik

How are the abos overe there? There's a handful where I am and they're the scummiest fucks you could meet.

We have huge problems with AntiFa as well in the States. Battle for Berkeley? Heard of it? The only difference is that we are sick of being assaulted by AntiFa for over a year now so we started fighting back. You know what happened? They fucking scattered like roaches. They are a bunch of pussies living in their moms basement trying to be a part of something. As soon as you stand up to them you realize quickly, they truly are cowards that send women to their front lines while the male fags hide behind the women. Double kek. The AntiFa women have more balls then the men.
Rise against them. They are ALL little scared bitches.

Don't rip them off that's free expression no different than if we put down a sign and it was ripped down.

I care mate. Sorry so many NZers are dicks to Aussies.

Kike detected

I'm almost looking forward to it. It'd be bloody good fun to infiltrate and expose them.

Oh fuck off.
AntiFa has been vandalizing Trump signs and assaulting Trump supporters for well over a year now. It's time to fight fire with fire. You get what you give BITCH.

Our hero, Based Stick Man, was only the start........

Go on rebel media YouTube there was an Aussie antifa video some says ago

Days

That was fake, that was the comedian Lewis Spears.

Nah he's just some hooligan who fucks with every news outlet in Australia

youtu.be/56OHrDxc0bE

We will no longer stand for AntiFa!

check your uni schools they seem to come from there

Type antifa "name of your place" in google. Look for their facebook page or something. Create a fake account and ask to join their group, meet them, destroy them.

baka.com.au/national/beneath-the-black-mask-inside-australias-antifascist-antifa-groups-20160517-gox69s.html

watch the video and at about 40 seconds in the abo getting pushed over is the funniest shit

Haven't seen any at Adelaide Uni, just a bunch of leftie shit storm posters covering up the beautiful Pepe posters.

Black Basra D puts them up his parents own a seatshop full of illegal immigrant employee's.

I was going to link this article about how Laws in Oz are being changed to make it illegal to wear mask during protests and riots, something that spells the end of Antifa in Oz...

abc.net.au/news/2017-03-13/rioters-wearing-face-masks-to-receive-longer-jail-terms-vic/8348302

but then i noticed something about the Photo the ABC was using in the article...

can you spot whats wrong with it?

Has Antifa been sighted in Sydney's western suburbs at all?