Bill Nye, the Amy Schumer special...

Bill Nye, the Amy Schumer special, and Dear White People have all tanked in ratings miserably and appear to be pretty universally disliked i.e. not just "muh alt right" fucking with ratings.
Nobody likes it yet they shovel tons and tons of money into these high budget shows. Where is the financial return? How are they making money off of it?
I have trouble believing it's ((them)) because it can't be turning a profit.
Any ideas Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=wCW2lNj_snU
youtu.be/iEhDvrbpg8w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Bill Nye, the Amy Schumer special, and Dear White People have all tanked in ratings miserably
Sauce please?

>implying profit is the only goal
Goy, how are you not getting this. It's about kicking the fight out of you.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

THEY AREN'T EVEN HIDING IT GODDAMIT WAKE UP YOU STUPID FUCK

Bill nye saves the world is actually a good show

You guys are all over the Sex Junk video, but you guys have no idea what he had to say about feminism.

youtube.com/watch?v=wCW2lNj_snU

The guy's an absolute failure.

it actually isn't

oh look, you disagreed with someone on the internet
could it be because the topic at hand is subjective?
let me know in the comments after you slap that like button

Name one thing he said in his entire series so far that is objectively correct?

They are not even hiding it anymore.

How can Canada allow this that's disgusting.

What in the everloving fuck is that horse shit

i'm pretty sure speaking out against that video in Canada would get you thrown into jail.

The Frankfurt School isnt financially motivated, they're after something much more valuable.

Were you here when everyone on twitter started attacking him for that video and fucking maldraw/mike the malay autist of all people kept spamming Sup Forums links to him on twitter saying were trying to raid him cause we photoshopped him shorter and his wife getting blacked

Boypussy?

>MY PUSSY SMELLS LIKE A BARN ANIMAL LMAOOOOOOOO
Gee whiz, I can't even imagine why Amy Schumer's show flopped.

Its a redpill disguised as a rainbow pill user. Its pushing the limits of what society has accepted and causing a snap back effect to reality.

Genious really

women are people with brains, Sup Forums

PURE BREEEDS LOSIN THEY GRIP
BIX NOOD MOFUGGA
SHIEEEET

end your life you SJW fuck

>stand-up comedy
>high budget
I think calling OP a retard is even more appropriate than joking about Schumer's fatness

I was previously under the impression that they, along with boipussi, were just procreation machines. Thanks, Bill!

Yes

you seem a little frustrated, perhaps you should calm down before posting in the future?

>Bill Nye, the Amy Schumer special, and Dear White People have all tanked in ratings miserably and appear to be pretty universally disliked i.e. not just "muh alt right" fucking with ratings.
Hello, where are the proofs? Just because nu-Sup Forums believes everything they read here, that doesn't mean you should post a thread without proofing anything

youtu.be/iEhDvrbpg8w

cuck

>what is data.

ok.

Gotta check these

why did they remove the rating system

What is posting the data? Oh yeah it doesn't exist, that's why you're not posting it
ok

Even monkeys have brains, what's your point?

I think he wanted the specific data that would prove OP's point you emunigger

Now, that's comedy.

If you're going to make a claim like that, you'll have to present some proofs to back it up.

George Soros

CBC

candian taxpayers paid for this

god bless the USA

god bless president trump

Why do you think ;^))))

I feel like they made this Bill Nye thing as terrible as possible because they really want to kill off idiotic SJW shit for good. Once everyone is completely sick of something and it's no longer profitable, that's when it's gonna stop being shoved in our faces all the time.

its not about money
its about social engineering and enforcing ideology on impressionable youth
make no mistake, just because something is technically not rated or marketed for children does not mean its not actually marketed towards children

it's all george soros, he literally funds everything, he has secret bank accounts worth hundreds of billions, he is the sole source of all your misery, you must find a way to stop him, it's all up to you op, you are the chosen one who has recognized the truth, fulfill your destiny and follow the prophecy, keep asking questions and focus on soros, you are our only hope

>netflix is making experimental shows that suck ass and some that are pretty good
Realised that when pacific heat came out.

I checked Amy's show on Netflix here and it's rated about 4 stars. What's the meaning of this? Does Netflix Aus have different ratings than Netflix US?

it's pronounced boipucci, alt-right nazi

go pray to your blimpff shrine, cuck!

immaculate cringe

>I'm so weak i can have my beliefs kicked out of me by media that merely contradicts my held positions
Grow a pair you fucking faggot.

This kind of advanced satire is why I love Australian posters so much.

Leafs actually mean shit like this.

>26k dislikes
I'm not worried. Even if there is some master plot it doesn't seem to be working at all, the general public thinks this shit is retarded.

netflix us dropped ratings altogether

Also if you want kikeflix just buy 10 accounts off alphabay for 10$ in btc once I've used whoevers account for a solid year now.

But looking at the popular section right now i see
>some degenerate shit about little girls dancing
>Rodney king bullshit
>dear white people
>some shit about a girl who an hero
>bill nye the shabbos goy
>and 5 things related to women empowerment/promiscuity sitcom

no kids are watching this

kids are watching rick and morty

even nihilism is better than this

You are thinking in short term gains. Short term, they cut even with a slight loss.

What's the long term?

the australian is incapable of genuine satire

he is like a neural net which simply regurgitates responses that have created the most activity in the past

the australian lives without thinking, which is why he chooses to live on the coast of a gigantic desert with prehistoric humans

This is what happens when a boardroom full of humorless faggots writes a rap song.

Something this brain dead can only be marketed to teens and preteens

for the love of god

BILL NYE WHY!

>Where is the financial return? How are they making money off of it?
Subversion is expensive sometimes.

Here are the three side by side with ratings according to (goyimDB)

Burger, I...

The fact that it has 500 likes should be concerning as fuck. That abomination is INDEFENSIBLE.

Hollywood is one big money laundering operation. Occasionally actual movies get made though.

the rest of the time though...would any serious investor support most of the garbage that comes out? especially considering we're at the point where these SJW films are actually starting to LOSE money.

no, any serious investor would pass on Tyler Perry Gets Released on Parole 4. especially if he knew that 1-3 ended up losing money.

however, if the money were illicitly obtained from drug, organ and human trafficking sales and all the "actors" were from your same cult, well an 80% return doesnt seem quite so bad, does it?

See champ, you did it. You gave a rebuttal that explained why it's shit.
Now do that all the time, every time and you might win people over and have them realise that they're bluepilled as fuck and they live giant farcical bullshit lives.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were simply made so they have some losses to point at come tax time. And if some shit manages to stick out of blind luck even better.

>Grandma participated in suffragette marches
>Mother raised Bill in Washington DC
I we sure he's not jewish?

They were tricked into thinking liberal identity politics were popular because there's some big loud voices online. Those big loud voices only represent a minority, however. The majority of people either don't care or are repulsed by this bullshit.

Probably hapa and mulatto likes.

they also have a monopoly on movie production which helps.

monopolies are sustained by large pools of capital from the northeast - the financial monopolists.

they have literally hundreds of billions to throw around. they have created monopolies in every industry. they own roughly 75% of every large corporation. and they own 3% chunks of one another. roughly 1000 persons own 75% of the wealth in the US.

alt-right trolls

Do you think there were at least 500 people that worked on this + families?

Does any user have an updated version or something like this?

Ah I've found this

That's popularity. That includes negative and positive, so the oldest of the group is losing popularity as everyone mad about it has moved on, with the newest ones getting filled with anger.