Why are white women so obsessed with meds

what is it about the med that makes women go crazy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JpUrXJNcS_8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

equality

they crave the BMC

Even I want to fuck him and I'm not even gay

meds have higher iq than white boiz though. its hardly equality if the man your fucking is both superior both mentally and physically

Wtf is med

They are more attractive than you

Don't delude yourself. It's only German girls that like us, not everyone

RIP dylan

They're feminine looking, very twinky even into their late 20s/early 30s when a north European would be looking his most masculine. Also a lot more emotional and talk more, and are cery feminine in general.
Thats objectively not true.

ive been all over europe and dark features are worshiped by all european women

in places like sweden getting girls is as simple as breathing and im not just over exaggerating this. when i was in northern europe the women worshipped me

Cause all women are fundamentally ill. They need their ssri's

lol salty white boiz had to break italy up into states to cope with the fact that meds have higher IQ

the darkest parts on the map are all in italy btw snow nigger

Nth post best post

italians have the highest IQ in europe

we shit on you in history, we shit on you with IQ and we fuck all your women you disgusting snow nigger

med pride world wide

idk
we're pretty awesome tho.

>meds
>white

Northern italy sure, though they're pretty Germanic, Southern italy's the dumbest part of Europe.

that guy is an Asian

what the hell makes you think he has anything to do with Mediterranean people?

our overall IQ is higher than the rest of europe even with the shit skin arab population to the south though

what does that say about you?

Southern Italians are the biggest niggers in western civilization.

and no we arent germanic. meds are superior to germanics

>dark features
Terrone. In my experience only German girls like Italians, for example English and Dutch are indifferent.
t. from a small town that regularly gets flooded with tourists in summer

Exotic but still white* also aestethic

bigger niggers than nords? lmao

theres no such thing as southern italians btw. only shit skin refugees. true italics are only identifiable by blood tests

living in the country of italy does not make you an italic

tall dark and handsome is a saying for a reason

>population lives in the alps
>mediteranean
So you admit half of italy at least is non white?

Fuck you OP! DON'T DISRESPECT DYLAN RIEDER!

every girl on earth prefers a med god

you're probably some shit skin southern italian muslim who thinks hes italic because you have brown skin

Because they live in a Zionist occupied country. The only way to cope with living in a satanic Jewish run shithole is to be drugged up.

Wow you must be southern italian if thats what you think. Do you not go to school in italy? You either play soccer or make cheese?

I never watched any gangster movies about a nordic mafia.

Nvm, you were talking about m,editerraneans lol.

southern italians arent italics. they are arabs with some italic blood

italics are not white. we are meds

I don't know either, I guess they're seen as exotic. I remember when I was in Poland the girls seemed pretty disappointed when I told them I was from Portugal but I have really light skin, blue eyes and light brown hair...

Bullshit
All Italics are pure Mediterranean
Latin, Greek, Etruscan ancestry in 99% of the peninsula desu

ive never seen any part of history that involved nords that was even mildly interesting

>claims he has dark features
>calls me a southerner
All my family branches are from the same two northern regions for at least 4 generations, and I don't have any dark features. You are the terun desu

I guess being a nog makes you smarter then, checkb8 cumskins.

>they are arabs with some italic blood

That's ridiculous and requires proof.

>italics are not white. we are meds

>check flag

You're a leb, stop trying to drag Italians in with you.

>thinks movies are real life

wat

southern italians are arabs with some italic blood if you actually test for it....

italics are actually a celtic halogroup. not the british kind the latin kind

pic related is what a true italic looks like

I mean they are a representation of the culture and its a fact the italian mafia was a very major problem in the US during the 20th century, while I've never even heard of a nordic mafia before. I've heard of the Irish mafia and russian mafia, but most nords went out to settle the midwest, so I dont see how they wouldve had a mafia.

my skin is probably whiter than yours snow nigger

southern italians are heavily mixed with arabs its a fact. you can tell whos arab and whos med by the skin. meds have pale skin

we are not white though, whites are inferior to us

we are all shit
please go fuck a nice northern euro

Women are genetically engineered to like savages. The only reason they get with whites is because they see the monetary gain.
Meds are an inbetween

>our overall IQ is higher than the rest of europe
no it isn't. they're fucking retards. you're posting under the wrong flag anyway and your parents or grandparents are likely those niggers from south Italy.

that guy is white

the turk you are talking to is not

you can tell who is a true italic by the skin

pale skin with the ability to tan and dark features = italic

dark skin permanately = shit skin arab with some italic mixture

pic related is a true italic

Nogs arent a part of western civilization you UC shill

This is how you choose to represent your people? With this little hairless feminized cocksucker?

This is a true man here- youtube.com/watch?v=JpUrXJNcS_8

we are not white. we will never be white

meds are a unique race, the italic peoples are a latin celtic halo group. we defined history both in the modern age with the reneissance and in the ancient era

we have the highest IQs in europe and the best looking men. snow niggers are beneath us

dumb inferior snow nigger

Tall dark and handsome. Light eyes and light hair with a small nose are generally feminine traits

you're pretty fucking stupid

women like hot guys of any race

i really wish i was a mod so i could clean this shit off of Sup Forums

you must be like 12 or something. it's best if you leave now.

Because for German women its rare and exotic. Same reason they go for niggers and arabs.

med supremacy should be a real thing. italy is completely fucked, our country is filled with so many fake italian shit skins and yet we still have the highest IQ in europe

we need to seperate ourselves through dna tests and re build the italic race. the real italic race

once we do that we can reconquer the snow niggers and solidify our place as the gods of this planet

I agree. This is what a mediterranean looks like

Usually the mafia comes from the socially disadvataged and poorer ethnic groups. The Italians were highly uneducated and had a lower status during a lot of the 20th century. The Irish also had a relatively low status. The collapse of the USSR brought the Russian and other eastern European mafias.

why do you take my culture and put it in your white basket?. scandinavians like you have nothing in all of history to show

you are a parasite sucking off the tit of italic supremacy. kill yourself you dirty snow nigger. there is no white race, only meds and snow niggers

nordcucks are truly pathetic

you can see the berba admixture. that is not an italic. thats an arab with maybe some italic admixture

Why're you niggers so fucking lazy then lol? Get some fucking protestant work ethic in you and then we can talk.

You fucks ruined our only chance of escaping the grasp of the jews by being so incompetent and needing German troops to help you fags. Now you talk about superiority?

>meds are a unique race, the italic peoples are a latin celtic halo group
You're either just fucking trolling at this point or retarded its hard to tell.
shames masculinity. Typical med-cuck

snow niggers are truly the most pathetic piece of shit race to ever walk this earth

the only jew is the snow niggers who thinks he can take other peoples culture and claim it as his own under the made up blanket that is "whiteness"

the italian people are waking up and we will crush the nordic parasite once and for all

The nords were poor as fuck too m8, and the russian and irish mobs were never as big of a problem as the italian. You sound exactly like the cucks that make excuses for niggers.

hitler was a parasitic snow nigger too. the only jew on this planet is you. the nord

we own your women nordic scum

You're gay

I've been too vatican city. The shit there was pretty fucking degenerate.

nord dont have a single achievment in all of human history apart from running around killing villagers for grain like niggers

and your mad at italians for mastering the craft of organized crime? even though we built the very society it is you reside in

typical nord nigger. you will pay yellow haired scum

True. Also Italy has average IQ higher than all the white countries (102), and south Italians are basically Jews.

>own our women

>we are not white

antifa are shilling strong ITT. Dont get baited. He's an aus, larping as an italian ffs, lol

based pewds gets a pass because he /our guy/

deep down you know that is far from the norm. no women on earth can resist a Mediterranean man

we are both extremely intelligent and beautiful

white boiz cant compete in any field

Northern Italians are "white", they are legit blonde and blue eyed, share a border with a bunch of Germanic countries and are essentially Germans with more sun exposure. U r gay.

>Italians
You mean jews, right?

Italian living in Germany here. I feel like every single one in Germany is kind of retarded. The youth smoke, drink alcohol all the fucking day and they truly look retarded. MED MASTER RACE ALL THE FUCKING WAY

>A race of brown faggots obsessed with shiny jewlery, sports cars, flashy clothes, while their famous cities are dirty as shit, full of crime and generally awful places to live

On top of that your pathetic government is broke because corrupt mafiosos steal your tax dollars.

Tell me how you guys arent euroniggers

South Italians = Ashkenazi

> Italians have a higher IQ

You do realise that in Northern countries at that time it was impossible to live in cold buildings made out of marble and other building materials other than wood, you pedophilic inbred fuck? Northern people built buildings made out of wood so they don't freeze to you manlet weakling

you can't talk about shit of europe. You don't live here so shut your mouth and go to get a burger.

People find this dude attractive? But yeah girls love the meds. I'm half Spanish half German and have only slightly lighter skin than that guy and I crush puss on the regular.

You say they settled in the midwest, no wonder, they have their own lands and start their farms. Italians came as cheap unskilled labour. also, niggers don't have mafia, they're not organized to that point, but they have gangs.

That's Dylan Fucking Reider you sad sack of shit. One of the greatest to ever do it on a board.

Where do you find these?

>southern italians are arabs with some italic blood if you actually test for it

lolno. It's the other way around. The darkest most hook-nosed Southern Italian gypsy is actually about 95% Caucasoid and 5% Arab admixed. You don't know anything and you seem to be posting so fervently to push an agenda.

hahahahah all the triggered snow cucks in this thread

we own your women white boiz

>built our very society
That was the British m8. Can you name a single accomplishment you guys have made in the past 500 years because nordic accomplishment is littered everywhere, from military organization which is based off the Prussian model to the moon landing, whose rockets were basically modified V2's from nazi germany, which were made by fleeing german Scientists.

Also pretty funny to here you praising crime m8 pretty much confirms that med-cucks are niggers. Also you guys have a long way to go because fucking Juan is doing way better for himself then you cunts ever did at your peak.

>half Spanish
Yeah okay Jose, "spanish"

I go there enough on business and the only saving graces of Italy are Milan and Turin

They look pretty handsome to me.(Nohomo)

Seville Spain motherfucker