We are getting raided... again

GODDAMN IT FAGGOTS STOP REPLYING TO SHILL THREADS! We're being raided as part of a project by a University of California campus ALONG with several EU universities, their stated objective is to massively disrupt and ultimately prohibit discussion.*
Pic related.

*WHAT TO LOOK FOR:

#1 Massive amount of Lets make ____ a white SUPREMACY symbol
*Lack of commonly made grammatical errors such as then/than, their/there, your/you're.
*Improper use of goy/goyim.
*Unwillingness to use "slurs" such as kike/shill/nigger/gook.
*Conversely there is very high usage of terms like "white power" as well as heavy use of swastikas.
*Lack of images of sexy women, gore or even just interesting photos in most suspect threads and replies.
*Lack of webms.
*No Shut it down/Get the Luger type memes.
*Complete lack of common board vocabulary coupled with uncommon behaviors/memes (Inb4/muh/le/reeee!!/Pol BTFO/Bong/Burger/Leaf/Hans/Sven/We Wuz/newfagging/namefagging, etc)

*HOW TO FIGHT BACK*

*Use pics of girls which they'd deem as objectifying, trigger them with gore + disgusting NSFW images/webms.

**MOST IMPORTANTLY, SAGE, AND DON'T LET THEM SLIDE THREADS WITH THIS INFO!**

*When seeing new threads, ask yourself as a regular non shill user whether you'd be likely to post something like whatever thread you're replying to, and whether the topic is gay af, before you actually do reply.

**REMEMBER THAT THESE THREADS AND ACCOMPANYING REPLIES ARE TEAM/GROUP PROJECTS INVOLVING AROUND 6 PEOPLE AT AT TIME PER THREAD. Be on the lookout for things like circle jerking OP by the same group of "anons".

*Group will include Burgers, Leafs, Svens, Hans, Frogs

When pointing this out last night I was asked whether I was perhaps in fact with UC myself, trying to derail a thread. To answer that question all one has to do is read the project outline to see that that's not a tactic they're using.

Please spread this everywhere you could !

BUMP
pic related info about the project

Was your post that I quoted, we have to spread this everywhere

Wow a faked screenshot posted on Sup Forums posted on /r/t_d and then posted back on Sup Forums again.

Really makes me think

BUMp

lol implying Sup Forums can be disrupted. its always been idiotic chaos here. the worst liberal pussy raider cant even come close to the level of stupidity and offensiveness frequent posters here display.

>paying tuition to shill for Soros instead of receive an education

Wow, that sure was a lot of effort you put into getting ignored and saged

Bump.

Serious question for all the Antifa faggots shitting up the place, why are you guys all so fucking stupid and ineffective? Why are you such well behaved little children when the police stop giving you permission to roleplay as "anarchists" dressed as ISIS?

Shill chemo:
Bump this threead to trigger and redpill Antifa faggots "raiding"

Shill chemo:

Shill chemo:

t. paranoid schizophrenic

You must apply yourself user.

Besides, think critically, this board was impervious to various memetic/social engineering firms. Paid professionals who on a daily basis manipulate digital content that's viewed by millions. We already know how deep it runs over at Reddit, it's an open secret that Reddit and many other social media platforms are ripe with sneezers and shills at this point. Information control is entering a burgeoning new era.

Who cares if a bunch of little left wing faggots wanna LARP. Let them, this isn't the kind of place where a normie can hide for long anyways. They aren't indoctrinated to this place like Sup Forumsacks are. They don't know how to interface.

Bumping

Thanks Frenchanon, have a bump.

You are doing gods work user.

Fake and goy
Lets make this thread a white power thread right my fash goys?

It does make one ponder!

Pol is for everyone

Bump my dude.
Kikes get out! REEEEEEE

you wont trick me macron

Shill chemo:

Bump

POO IN THE LOO
POO IN THE LOO
POO IN THE LOO

>*Lack of commonly made grammatical errors such as then/than, their/there, your/you're.
Don't you mean an increased incidence of ?

The UoCIDF is not real. It's just a republican funded smear campaign to take down superior progressive posters.

Let them come. They won't change a thing. They're not the first and won't be the last. Most will find this place doesn't fulfill their useless desires, and they will leave. Some will stay. Through these raids we grow stronger, packing more and more layers of newfags that ossify over the years into a solid structural component. It's like trying to knock over a mountain by throwing mud at it. Let them try. They will fail.

>take down their ability to reply, discuss, or reason

Literally silencing free speech. They aren't even bothering to hide it.

Weak. Should I post London Niggers private addresses? I mean the name of his kid

Also daily reminder pol is more diverse than any left wing group will ever be without forced quotas, and forced diversity.

Bookeda flight yesterday, the traitor who cant contain his power level on twitter will be the first, manlet second, simpsons avatar fag third. Austria one went down this morning

This seems like a perfect opportunity to smack them with red pills desu.

A shame people die for science. But that happens with unethical traitors. The get a taste of their own medecine, and more

Why nobody of you bumps the longitude experiment? Lost interest? Fear for you life? Doesn't matter too late. The deal was offered, it got rejected. The dices have fallen.