How much do you think it would cost to bribe trump to make an executive order to legalize the nationwide medical use of...

how much do you think it would cost to bribe trump to make an executive order to legalize the nationwide medical use of DMT? $5 mil? $10 mil? $100 mil? $1 bil?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MjTclIEr7Yg
imgur.com/a/uyRw0#0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why does that look like the hunchback from GoT?

Trump is too wealthy to be bribed to do something he wouldn't want to do in the first place.

Also sauce please.

That's because it is.

trump wouldn't be bribed by money. you would have to make some sort of deal with him and give him something of great value in exchange.

>Trump is too wealthy to be bribed to do something he wouldn't want to do in the first place.
This. OP might've gotten it through Obama or Hilary with how cheap they were though

The president can't legally do that with an executive order.

Seriously? Wasn't ware she had nudes leaked. She has a better looking body than I expected, what with that hideous face of hers. It also helps that her wig frames her face and distracts from its otherwise unappealing look.

Yeah I was surprised to. Those are part of her leaked pics. Pretty hot stuff, dressing in lingerie and all that.

shite

I have been thinking of moving to Finland anyway....how tough is Sauli Niinistö?

2% in the polls
that's literally it

Trump is straight edge, so hed just say no.

he doesn't drink, he doesn't do drugs. he's not a degenerate like you.

That hasn't stopped him so far

>Trump has never had a beer in his life

she should keep that look by default, she actually looks human now.

Give example.

That's not Maisie, it's some Homestuck cosplayer. FFS, Maisie's flat as a fucking board.

Wait, who? I can't place her at all...

how the fuck do you bribe a multi billionaire with money?
do you know how retarded that sounds?

whats next you gonna make a thread asking about bribing johnny sins with pussy?

your brain must be on dmt if you cant see how stupid this sounds

youtube.com/watch?v=MjTclIEr7Yg

That's not autism, at least not the good super power kind of autism.

Why is DMT even nearly as important as cannabis legislation? I assume after enough states legalize it for recreational purposes we will see a court ruling declaring cannabis use a right and the federal government will have to respond.

Also as a Jew it made me sad to read in the other thread that almost everyone running Purdue Pharma and defending it in its legal case was Jewish. I'd like to believe the best in my people but it is hard when so many prominent people made money in such cruel ways. I mean I suppose plenty of gentiles run drug companies too, I just hold my own people to higher standards than everyone else.

Our president doesnt have much power here, hes a pseudo leader in foreign politics but thats it.

Youd have to bribe our parliament to pass it. Either get signatures of 50k finnish people to get the proposition into parliament, bribe a parliament member or hallitus, a organ which makes law change propositions

Your plan would leak like a motherfucker

>how much do you think it would cost to bribe trump
He's too rich. Get a prostitute to piss on him desu

you'd pretty much have to get him to do DMT and see how amazing it is for himself

great thread though OP. we need more DMT discussion

lmao everybody's brain is on DMT all the time you fucking sperg. it's an endogenous neurotransmitter

Those are some perfect fucking tits!

On-topic. The day they legalize nationwide medical use of krokodil, I presume.

Aland? where the fuck is that

oh good... THEN YOU DON'T NEED ANYMORE FAGGOT!

imgur.com/a/uyRw0#0

It's someone doing a homestuck nude cosplay

Legitimate swedish clay

Thanks breh.

>tattooed

Fucking drop it like a nuke on Hiroshima.

lmao you are a worthless idiot

cannabis is definitely a good substance when used properly and in moderation but I feel that a lot of people are addicted to it although it's psychological and not chemical....hence people like customgrow420 and wiz khalifa

dimethyltriptamine, on the other hand, is on a very new level it can dig deep into your mind and show you what to fix in your life.....more than any therapist or even shrooms or salvia could ever do

I feel like what should happen is that people come into a psychiatric office and the psychiatrist would administer the substance either through a dab rig with a glass or quartz bucket nail or through injection (whichever is the patients preference) and let the patient trip in the office....afterwards the patient will discuss the happening of the trip with the psychiatrist for a couple minutes and the patient would leave after the comedown is complete

what if secret service arrests me right away and presses drug charges when I take it out for him to try tho?

the glands only excrete small amounts in daily life and ......usual amount that is consumed at will is enough to switch your brain into a self diagnostic mode otherwise known as a trip

tfw no pussi but that's still good sauce

I hope it'll work

Why are leftists obsessed with shady stuff so much?

same here franco-bro

Bribe Ivanka, she'll suck his cock. Literally the only way to bribe Trump.

A small little island group in the Baltic Sea.

Oops

>Aland
On Finnish waters
Rightful finnish clay

>Yes it's the stars they always make me laugh !
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Really makes you think

KEK bless you

My judgement is a hell of a lot more stable on THC than DMT. I don't oppose legalization of either, I just feel like the former is a lot more likely given its everyday usability.

fucking junkies...

shut the fuck up you useless virgin CUNT

>what if secret service arrests me right away and presses drug charges when I take it out for him to try tho?
You make them try it as well, I'm sure they will understand you afterwards.

ni[B][B]a that's heroin...we're talking about DMT
guess I'll need to bring a few grams to ensure they all break through as it takes a bit more to do so with a dab rig
but the dmt is making the judgment for you

If Hillary was in office about 1.75 million

KYS U of CA

I wonder if I could get down to 6 digits with sanders

how did you know I lived in California?