Victory thread

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/white-power-hand-symbol-cassandra-fairbanks-mike-cernovich-alt-right-white-house-a7709446.html

Reminder that they fuckin bought it

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dlbfA
youtu.be/RW7C5uHA_DI
youtube.com/watch?v=nBDA--f5vsg
youtu.be/t7pFDJJUZF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anyone have any anime white power hand gestures?

Great hand gesture. Plenty of usage. I'm glad it belongs to the white man now.

For further use if desired #notok

I cant believe i was here to witness Sup Forums making this shit up a few months ago

well-played, us

The media are fucking nuts

Milo and Nazi boy hit a wet hand sign in this one

Nigger libby students please leave this place by entering the delorean and flying 88mph through the time continuum and into a 1940s german furnace.

im from norway, you fat moron

implying liberal social science dipshits know how to use a VPN (they dont)

u wot

>no archive
don't give ad shekels fgt
archive.is/dlbfA

You fucking idiot fags don't already know this is a satanic sign...

top kek

2/2

pretty good

how do they fall for it? there aren't even any white power views connected with those people expressed anywhere in all their tweets and articles

Bro, I got some bad news...

You were born defective.

>American Nazi Party

libtards will believe it actually exists

there you have a very good quality of "JOOOOUURNALIIIISMMMM" ....

okay, so you cannot wave/raise your hand/salute because 'muh nazis'

and now you cannot say gesture 'okay' with your hands because 'muh nazis'

and top pol /cointelpro/ agents are working pushing the V/victory/peace sign as another hate symbol....

soon the left will be against ALL hand gestures and just having hands will be a hate crime

hopefully liberals will start chopping off their own hands to virtue signal they aren't racist bigots.

is there any way we can co-opt the islamic single finger '1 god' gesture?

GODDAMN IT FAGGOTS STOP REPLYING TO SHILL THREADS! We're being raided as part of a project by a University of California campus ALONG with several EU universities, their stated objective is to massively disrupt and ultimately prohibit discussion.
Pic related

*WHAT TO LOOK FOR:

#1 Massive amount of Lets make ___ a white SUPREMACY symbol
*Lack of commonly made grammatical errors such as then/than, their/there, your/you're.
*Improper use of goy/goyim.
*Will NOT use "slurs" such as kike/shill/nigger/gook.
*Conversely, very high usage of terms like "white power" as well as heavy use of swastikas.
*No of pics/webms of sexy women, gore or even interesting photos in most suspect threads/replies.
*No webms.
*Complete lack of common board vocabulary/memes coupled with uncommon behaviors/memes (No shut it down/Get the Luger/Inb4/muh/le/reeee!!/Pol BTFO/Bong/Burger/Leaf/Hans)
Lots of Why are jooz ebil/newfagging/namefagging, etc

*HOW TO FIGHT BACK*

*Use pics of girls which they'd deem as objectifying, trigger them with gore + disgusting NSFW images/webms.

**MOST IMPORTANTLY, SAGE, AND DON'T LET THEM SLIDE THREADS WITH THIS INFO!**

*When seeing new threads, ask yourself as a regular non shill user whether you'd be likely to post something like whatever thread you're replying to, and whether the topic is gay af, before you actually do reply.

**REMEMBER THAT THESE THREADS AND ACCOMPANYING REPLIES ARE TEAM/GROUP PROJECTS INVOLVING AROUND 6 PEOPLE AT AT TIME PER THREAD. Be on the lookout for things like circle jerking OP by the same group of "anons".

*Group will include Burgers, Leafs, Svens, Hans, Frogs

When pointing this out last night I was asked whether I was perhaps with UC myself, trying to derail a thread. To answer that question: Read the project outline to see that that's not a tactic they're using.
Old Thread
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/123274717

shit like this makes me believe that meme warfare is actually real. like, not ironically. holy shit.

The white supremacist "one finger" gesture signifies the need for a single-race ethnostate

It is DEEPLY offensive, don't even joke about that

This. Picture. Is. Fake.

It was created by a Sup Forumsack to rustle jimmies, it's just trolling.

Nigger kike etc so you know I'm not one of them you paranoid fuck.

>Lets make ___ a white SUPREMACY symbol
That's been a thing ever since pepe was labelled a hate symbol.

Look at the URL of that page, no university / college would put a page like that directly on the domain

>Blacks that disagree with democrats are house niggers and uncle toms, so somehow me now saying nigger proves I'm /oneofthem/

The professional autists on this board cannot be distinguished from antifas anymore.

i'm not saying it's real but it could be a dynamic page. the /# checks out

Well the CIA seems to agree with you, according to those vault 7 leaks

Anyone putting in the effort to make a dynamic page would likely put in the effort to style it, if it redirected to a pure document it would likely include a query param linking to the resource.

More likely than it being real, I saw the original thread an Option stank of roleplay

fingers curved = 666, fingers straight = WP

both versions on each hand = maximum edgy

>More likely than it being real, I saw the original thread an Option stank of roleplay
OP stank of rp, goddamn phone auto correct

someone post the 1488 handsign

>he thinks there are actually UoC students on pol larping for grades

embarrassing.

Damn you can't have just one failing thread, you have to go around the board shitting up actually fun threads with your paranoid retardation? This was a thread months ago, I saw the headline today you fuck. Why is the url blacked out anyway?

>Pepe is an alt-right symbol
>milk is an alt-right symbol
>OK gesture is an alt-right symbol
How long before we make the Star of David into an alt-right symbol?

a youtu.be/RW7C5uHA_DI

>what instantly came to mind
youtube.com/watch?v=nBDA--f5vsg

I can't believe it.
They will literally fall for EVERYTHING.

Cute thats my profile pic for everything I use now

>Literally and facshully white power
Sup Forums.. is this true?

it already is

youtu.be/t7pFDJJUZF0

It actually does. Almost positive it's a big honeypot but it sure does exist!

I knwo

That's just dumb.
You can just as easily claim that it is an anti-white symbol(whites out).

Well Israel is an example of successful nationalism. And they do have border walls.

And the left hates it...

I piss myself lol everytime I see that webm

just a reminder that while trolling using ambiguity is all good,
more dangerous than our enemies is purple-pilled faggots like arthur donald and alt-lite types

we make use of ambiguity and exploit it to play with our enemies and also recruit newfags
but we need to make real inroads into fully redpilling normies
otherwise you will end up with a fissure in the future
and be left with a new generation of basicbitch cuckservatives that use our ethnat memes 'ironically' as just a prank bro

please hear this warning, Sup Forums
don't waste the momentum we've made by letting these normies fall into the trap of relativistic cowardice
as much as humor and ambiguity is useful - the newfags and normies need it spelled out for them - they need to know exactly what is serious

Sheeeeeiittt

Stop smoking pot its degenerating your brain

Great moves

Probably need to edit out the "zero"

>gesture hacking
bump

>Reminder that they fuckin bought it
They always fall for it.

Hang ten

requesting tomoko

we out here

i actually remember the threads where you all were plotting something like this.
anyone of you have the screencaps ?

This.

if everything is racist nothing is. It's all about desensitization

That is what it literally means man. That's why Kikes like Cernovich and Milo keep doing it and why little Zionist cuck boy Trump keeps doing it.