Archaeology shocker: humans reached the Americas 130,000 years ago

So Graham was right?

scientificamerican.com/article/ancient-bones-spark-fresh-debate-over-first-humans-in-the-americas/

Other urls found in this thread:

whc.unesco.org/en/list/989
youtube.com/watch?v=dnfq2c_lOZI
visitoslo.com/en/activities-and-attractions/attractions/museum/?tlp=181486&the-kon-tiki-museum
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3192145/Underwater-Stonehenge-style-rock-Mediterranean-Sea-Monolith-served-lighthouse-10-000-years-ago.html
nature.com/nature/journal/v486/n7404/full/nature11128.html
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/04/21/ancient-stone-carvings-confirm-comet-struck-earth-10950bc-wiping/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

North American archaeology has always been LARPing; one bogus claim after another. Americans are desperate to have their serious own ancient civilisations.

>Native Americans are desperate to shut down any proof that they weren't there first
ftfy

There was this huge ass pit or well that was discovered, nobody knows how it was build or why

This only proves that "uranium series dating" is fundamentally flawed.
never trust so-called ""historians""

How so? Genetically the bones whites claim "match caucasian skull shapes" are the same as modern natives.

This happens everywhere.
There is a huge ancient settle in Spain, and archaeologists and anthropologists are always making "new and fabulous discoverings than can change the view over our past".
whc.unesco.org/en/list/989
And while is a really important investigation point, the "scientists" are always making asumptions and formulating hypothesis without real proofs.

How and why?
Well, they live thanks to that.
I't like a enviromentalist talking shit about the climate change... counterproductive.

what the fuck do you know? nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=dnfq2c_lOZI

Natives were there since 15,000 B.C making as native to a place as middke eastern and white people.

130,000 B.C means all humans are bative to Africa as not even niggers existed.

White men were the first here. The asians that came over, the "native americans", were occupiers.

thats BS

you uncultured fucks. the great kings of egypt, in their watermelon and pyramid-shaped boats of gilded gold, visited every single place on this earth. where do you think the pyramids in america come from?

How is it bullshit? Races are a recent thing in evolution.

Fuck I miss the good ol' times on ATS

how do you know?
Modern humans could be as old an unchanged since at lest 100k years

which means that we could have build amaing civilizations in those 100k and went down several times

What nonsense.

The oldest human group is from 120,000 B.C in Namibia.

>literally nothing, go to sleep

fuck off with your bluepill bullshit, faggot

Turks reached Americas long before whites

As I recall Spain loves to make claims about possibly finding Atlantis maybe

muh piri reis

What do you expect? We wuz kingz after all.

>is on on the Bahamas
>inside shitposting on pol

nice son

Nice find. Mainstream scientists on suicide watch.

Source?

Explain why Europe has remained genetically homogenous for the past 50k+ years then?

and? how long will it stay that way?
New discoveries like in the OP are BTFO old findings like the one in namibia fast

he's trapped in Ja Rule's concentration camp

This

I think the white man has created crazy civilizations in that span of 50k several times and went down several times too

> Wanted to say : You've taken the Out of Africa blue bill, mate.
> See flag, nevermind

>wuz kingz after all.

Egyptians made t as far as Arizona 3000 years ago. The Han Chinese made it to South America by the birth of Christ. Mansa Musa sent ships to Mexico centuries before the Spanish.

This world is a lot smaller than we think and we've been around a lot longer than we realize.

can i have the snownig version of this kek

Well we know they weren't industrialized. That would leave real signs. Not just really heavy rocks in weird positions but plastics and waste products and shit. Glass. Composite materials. Shit like that

where's all the corpses though? if those civilizations had actually existed, we should've at least found a fuckton of skeletons.

>Well we know they weren't industrialized.
Industrialisation without plastic is possible

The romans almost reached that point

Whites didnt exist until 38,000 B.C in North Turkey.

Out of Africa is fact user.

probably deep under seabeds
the coastlines were different 50k years ago

I don't understand why Sup Forums hates out of Africa. To me it only proves that niggers are the laziest, most useless race out there.

>fact
(((fact)))

Don't even try it, marine.

Sup Forums cant into evolution thats why think OOA means we came from niggers.

Jajaja.

How could people cross the Atlantic ocean to get to the new world 15,000 years ago? Seems like it would be impossible, they couldn't of had ocean going ships

Bering Strait ice age land bridge.

Neanderthals have existed there for a lot longer

>h-he's guys look at this half monkey in Africa! H-he's totally human! Muh homo naledi!
>W-WHAT???? NO NEANDERTHALS AREN'T HUMAN YOU FUCKIN NAZI

the earth is only 6000 years old

t. god who made it

but all of them? civilizations that rival our own should've had massive populations, yet there's no archaeological evidence of massive prehistoric human populations.

They went from asia trough the bering strait and it makes sense that it was probably whites who were the first who did that, seeing as how the white homeland seems to be central asia

This.
Cant trust people that make crop circles.

>fact
I don't care how it makes Africans look, the truth should be told regardless.

Not necessarily. Think about if a catastrophe were to hit now. Think how much of our info is digital. So hypothetically a highly advanced human civilization could have existed at such a level of tech that once things broke down all that info was lost to the ether.

It's feasible, but you know lets pretend we know 100% everything on this planet because (((someone))) said so

>they couldn't of had ocean going ships
visitoslo.com/en/activities-and-attractions/attractions/museum/?tlp=181486&the-kon-tiki-museum

probably for fucking water you degenerate

Lol the Romans were never industrialized.

And they would have introduced plastics if they had industrialized.

Also if you haven't noticed, the Romans left plenty of shit around, despite never industrializing

they left, seek them in Orion's belt

Neanderthals are not human they are another species and whites didnt evole from neanderthals either. Neanderthals look like apish white people due to convergent evolution. Basically put a hominid in Europe and it will eventually look like a white person.

But read op's article, it makes that claim

there are several indications on major coastlines in the world

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3192145/Underwater-Stonehenge-style-rock-Mediterranean-Sea-Monolith-served-lighthouse-10-000-years-ago.html

most big civilizations, today too are close to coastlines

No Mongoloids were first because East Eurasia is the territory of the Mongoloid race.

because the roman civilization happened only 2k years ago

all that stayed from them is stone artifcats

Yeah, but then the native americans will just try to say "see? We're the original first nations - our peoples go back 130 centuries!"

There's no reasoning with them.

Modern blacks are not the africans you came from retard. Niggers are the humans who remained in Africa of course you have no ancestry with them because the common ancestor goes back to 100,000 B.C.

>Homo sapiens arrived by boat by at least 15,000 years ago, following the western coast of the Americas.

Wait, so your archaic humanoid "Lucy" that was found in Africa is more human than the neanderthal?
Explain that reasoning for me

Explain why whites have neanderthal genes, or why Asians have Denisovan genes, maybe explain why blacks have bonobo genes while everyone else does not?
You're telling me the most genetically distant race, the Africans, were the original humans?
Get fucking real
nature.com/nature/journal/v486/n7404/full/nature11128.html

graham hancock is a faggot who decided to make these claims early on without any evidence so he could sell a bunch of books. Now he's trying to make it like he had the secret all along.

>i think a comet will hit the earth in the future
>comet hits earth in 50 years
>see dummies, i was right all along

that's literally him

Caucasoids from Siberia are not white.

>industrialized civilizations vanish with the trace of a mere handful of interesting stone oddities

>only known industrial civilization has changed the geology of the planet in a couple hundred years

>There's no reasoning with them.
>native americans
Seriously 90% are gas huffing retards

Lucy is an Australophithecan(bipedal ape) not even a hominid that existed 4 million years ago.

Mongoloids came far later

See tarin mummies, white red haired caucasian people who were displaced by mongoloid hordes

>Caucasoids from Siberia are not white.

ever heard of Tarin mummies you dumb nigger

1. First people in the USA arrived through a land connection during the last ice age.
2. There are traces of unknown DNA in the DNA of the native Americans, caused from contact with other race 9000BC and 2000BC.
3. An ancient Greek trade ship wich crashed in the meditarenian around 2000BC was found carrying the purest copper in the world(used for making bronze), which can be found only in North America. According to some people this is a 100% percent proof that the Greeks were the first serious colonisators of North America.

No the mongoloid has always existed in East Eurasia. Those mummies are Caucasoid who got lost.

Egypt was only 4000 years ago and basically all thats left is the pyramids

The ancestor of Abos and other humans fucked neanderthals and Denisovas.

Exactly, modern blacks aren't the same race as those bones they found in Africa right?
So HOW THE FUCK did life start in Africa? By that logic the neanderthals are just as human as Homo, you giant spastic.
I could show you a 172k year old neanderthal remain and you'd still say humans came from Africa.

Neanderthal are not human they evolved in Europe.

By life, I meant human life, before you start throwing around ad homs

Yep. And all their problems are dropped on the back of whitey.
Nevermind the fact North America was pure fucking wilderness when whitey arrived, with a few minor exceptions in central/south america.
Nope - thriving fucking civilization that whitey came in and recklessly destroyed....

And yet, when some nigger tries to insult me/my race. He points out how primitive I am because I'm part neanderthal.
And, I don't really get it. I fail misserably at being insulted by it.
I don't know if it's true or not. And why should I care? I'm top of the heap, so what-ever my ancestry was, it was clearly the right ones.

Neither are these so-called archaic "human" remains found in Africa.

Hominids didnt start in Africa they began in both Africa and Asia at the same time.

Lucy is not human dumbass.

>Caucasoid who got lost
>got lost
you dumb retarded idiot

why do you claim that? I bet she could produce offsprings with niggers so by that logic you are not human?

Okay clarify this for me, in When you said "The oldest human group is from 120,000 B.C in Namibia." What species are you even talking about?

>I'm top of the heap, so what-ever my ancestry was, it was clearly the right ones.
Bingo.
Whether it was neanderthal DNA, or someone somewhere got assfucked by Zeus, it doesn't matter.
White people rule the world because white people are simply better than the other races. This chafes the other races to no fucking end, and idiotic white guilt is dragging us down (every race has at least one fault...), but the facts are indisputable. White culture and civilization is simply a winning formula.

It means they wandered away from West Eurasia.

Because Australophithecus is a BIPEDAL APE NOT A HOMINID.

I caught an injun trying to steal gas out of my Arctic Cat when I lived in Thunder Bay, fucking hilarious

Kek is real.

So why are you pushing this "out of africa" Afrocentric rhetoric if you agree humans started in eurasia also?

San people in Africa.

A: not true at all. We have fucking corpses from ancient Egypt

B: they weren't industrialized

A human is a type of hominid moron, the homo sapien began in Africa then spreaded into Eurasia.

We Wuz Injuns.
Dude save it, could there have been whites in North America before recorded history? It's possible, We know there was at least trade between Polynesian and Indians. So could a few whites in canoes accidentally make it to the new world yeah but not enough to have a civilization. Until we find a ancient European skeleton, you sound like a nigger who thinks they built the prymaids.

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/04/21/ancient-stone-carvings-confirm-comet-struck-earth-10950bc-wiping/

anyone like graham hancocks work? evidence keeps piling in his favor. a lot of people like to think we've figured history out but there are still so many pieces of the puzzle

Pale skin is a trait of low UV so Caucasoids that have pale skin are not white idiot. I bet you think pale skin indians are white.

why do you redditshits assume ancient africa=black skin?
we had fur and light skin like chimps. no need for melanin when you have fur.

>Until we find a ancient European skeleton, you sound like a nigger who thinks they built the prymaids.
Basically this.
Wishful thinking and hoping against hope != solid evidence. It's pure nigger thinking.
Evidence, or stfu.