Has this situation ever come up? How did you handle it?

Has this situation ever come up? How did you handle it?

By today's liberal standards:

Racist = Not agreeing with illegal immigration and wearing a T-Shirt with a funny pun about Chinese food on it

Sexist = Wanting to marry and have children with a woman

Homophobic = Being a man and not preferring dicks in your mouth

Transphobic = Acknowledging that nonbinary doesn't exist

How about now, Sup Forums? HAS this situation ever come up?

usually end up fucking that person cause they're awesome

yep. she told everyone. no one gave a fuck and forgot about it within a few months

yeah, but my personality is really non-offensive, I've never had a friendship ruined, because i'm articulate and choose which words to choose. I'm usually accepted as an honorary member of their group.

turn 360 degrees and walk away

whats funny is that every one of these girls that says shit like this will get drunk off their asses and bang the right-wing frat bros while their simp leftists friend-zoned boys will be cranking to the thought of her

told some racist or sexist jokes and had some laughs

I insisted that it's biological fact and that I don't care if they are not comfortable with it. I didn't lose any friends. Most people would rather be friends with a racist than lose a friend.

Lefties btfo.

Please say that was a joke

>Has this situation ever come up? How did you handle it?

Most of my friends either don't care about it or they want to gas the kikes and deport the non-whites

Oldest bait in the book, but here have a (you)

Yes, found friend for life.

Hello Newfriend.

360 degrees you'd be walking straight towards your original direction, dumbass

I can't help but rant about jews so people know I'm racist quite soon

How has Inuaposting found its way to Sup Forums of all places? She's pretty redpilled but like, nobody really follows her.

Stop limiting yourself to one axis.

Every heard of a cartwheel?

you can easily be labeled transphobic and agree that nonbinary exists because all it takes it not knowing someones pronouns or not agreeing that mtf should be able to participate in female sports

You some kinda inbred beta or what? After you have turned 360 degrees you phase through whatever stands in your way.

Fucking newfags

IS THIS THE STATE OF Sup Forums RIGHT NOW?
Guys.... guys.... guys...

We may need to make a new website.

You're*

Yes.

My friends liberal friends remained my friends. They had two responses.

>Constantly refer to me as "The Nazi"

>Refuse to discuss or mention politics around me

Just in case it hasn't sunk in yet, fuck off newfags.

yes shut it down now

good job you baited all of nu/pol/

>When your friend says something incredibly trans*phobic

Great post. Love seeing all the new posters

Stop using "phobic". It means irrational fear, I don't think anyone is afraid of them, they simply don't like them.
Also, why should I "like" anyone? Why can't I dislike faggots and trannies?

Yes it has. I more or less just told my friend to deal with it because I'm not going to change or to just stop associating with me because I don't really care either way. We are still friends 3 years later, now she's a grown up who works for a living and not in college and almost universally agrees with my beliefs these days. Never forget, people like that are the reason things are so bad. They are never worth changing yourself or holding anything back for.

>cutting off the cock before you have got rid of the facial hair

fuck that's gross

i dont understand

Please leave.

That fucking picture name.

hello, welcome to Sup Forums.

we gave each other high 5s, slammed some shots, hopped on the sumos and rolled out.

>When your friends with someone and add them on FB or whatever and find out they're a flaming liberal online who posts nothing but FUCK DRUMF and LBTQ stuff and don't even have an ounce of courage to talk to you about this in real life so you have no idea what your relationship with this person you otherwise get along with is supposed to be like.

it's a meme you dip

did she really post that?

That's not a female. Tranny psychopaths are gaming us. They are not really human.

Glad I'm not seeing this here for at least 15 years more.

Looks female to me.

discussion with team leader a few months ago

>"it's come to my attention that you made jokes about jews. I'm asking you to stay away from this topic."
>I'm not making jokes. I just like to point out how behind every anti-white segment in the media, you will find a jew on the top. It really makes me think, you know?
>"what are you talking about?"
>show him the democrats laughing at white suicide and how the speaker is a marxist jew
>you see boss, these things pop up more and more lately. what if someone tells your daughter its good that white men, like you, like her father, kill themselves?
>"nobody would want that, of course. but it's still a sensible topic, especially here in austria"
>do you remember the poles that were driven away and murdered from germany and austria? did austria ever put golden stones in their side ways for the poles that were rounded up an killed?
>"why are we talking about poles now"
>as a half-pole, I have to listen to jokes about how poles steal cars every single day, and I do not complain. did anyone ever complained about this in my name, like obviously someone did now with the jew topic? no, nobody did. because for some reason, jews are very important, while poles are not. this is racism in its highest form, and I'm disgusted by it.

after that, boss told me he has to do this kind of stuff and how it wasn't his idea to talk to me. I bring the polish issue up every time they try to lure me into the racism trap.
it's easy in austria, because the people here are very fake and are willing to change their point of view in an instant as long as you really make them think.

PLUNGER IN THE LOO

>Has this situation ever come up?
Yep. Someone called me racist for describing Western culture as superior to other cultures.

>How did you handle it?
I was speaking with a male STEM student, so we had a reasoned argument, in which he accepted that value tests of cultures are not race-related, and are therefore not racist.

He also accepted on the merits that Western culture was, in fact, superior.

If you're speaking to people who are impulse-driven retards, you might have more problems than I did.

>Being this new
I bet you're not even a Nazi yet

Some good points there. Really got the almonds roasting

>tfw mexican
>tfw met white blue eyed blonde at a concert
>her and her friends were total bitches to me but i hammered through and excused them with humor
>reluctantly gave me her number and started dating
>girlfriend always made race banter that didn't sound playful
>always thought it was just her personality and never gave it any though because she didnt mean it
>one day meeting her family
>girlfriend is nervous as fuck
>her brothers look at me like i'm an intruder
>dad has a shit eating grin
>girlfriend keeps whispering to her parents how i'm "different" from the others and asking that they please trust/believe her
>be based and charismatic and family eventually opens up to me and ends up liking me
>family made a bunch of jokes implying white superiority
>feel uncomfortable and her family starts feeling bad and reciting how "Mexicans" were European or some shit
>when we leave ask girlfriend what she meant by me different
>said i was an Americanized
>asked her why she felt the need to say that
>starts going on a rant about how non-whites are overpopulating the world and how whites are dying out
>starts telling me about how America is falling and non-whites are trying to destroy America
>starts telling me how her family are neo-nazis and racist but i shouldn't worry because they like me
>starts telling me not to feel bad because i overcame the "evolution" and "stereotypes" and how i was kinda of white anyways
>thought she was a qt goth girl she thought i knew she was a neo-nazi
I like her a lot but i feel so ashamed and ugly dating her. I kinda feel the same about Sup Forums at this point. Pre-Trump a lot of fags were mostly unironically racist but reading post-Trump when all the newfags started swarmming a lot of isn't ironic but i still like coming here. I just don't know.

fucking rekt

>>thought she was a qt goth girl she thought i knew she was a neo-nazi

kek

Why do south Americans hate themselves so much? You don't seem to see any value in preserving your people and culture.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

If it makes you feel better good work on overcoming evolution bro

My culture is America faggot. I relate to a cowboy more then some ese in Compton. And ironically there's a shitload of Americans who feel who don't relate to Europeans. I'm not saying whites don't have a right to preserve themselves, same for Native Amercians, but you're putting way too much emphasis on race and not enough on individuality. Its just as retarded as the BLM hivemind where you have to hate cops just because you're "black" yet you'll try to paint it otherwise.

You're just looking for a group. Just like how niggers who join gangs.

>mfw this post

>pre-Trump, the racism was ironic

Oh, sweetie. I don't think that word means what you think it does. Maybe English isn't your best language.

Nice, you got about 8 faggots to call you a 'newfag'. not bad for a brit

Fuck my life. I'm tried which is why my grammar sucks. I speak good english usually.

What's their face Sup Forums?

God fucking damnit I forgot the picture.

>my culture is america
Stopped reading there. Good luck with that. You are entirely disposable and exist only to serve a system.

>your friends

pol always had racist but not on this level. We did get a lot more faggots from stormfront during the elections.

I get opposition often, mostly at university when talking about stuff like this.

If you remain calm, bring up good points and refrain from using certain words, you make yourself invulnerable to baseless accusations of being a nazi. If someone does call me a nazi, I remind them that comparing me saying immigrants are often problematic to the systematical killing of muh 6 million is disrespectful to the victims and trivialises their horrors. It shuts them up quickly.

Just cruise their narrative while presenting your opinions and you will be fine

We got alot more plebbit fags than Stormweenies. I've seen at least half a dozen anons just in the last week voice their opposition to the use "nigger".

>Ireland
>trying to lecturing anyone about culture
TOP KEK!
>inb4 German larping
The fact that the spic has an Aryan gf with a neo nazi family already puts him above you.

fuck you potato nigger america can have its own culture

That's a bait shitpost and you know it, same with those "black people never build a civilizati-" threads. Stop acting like a newfag..

>when you saying the most racist things and all your friends, family members and co-workers together with your chief agree with you

Living in Poland is really boring

you cant be friends with someone that hides their opinion
either you are irrelevant
or they are a "circle friend" and they just dont like you as much back as you seemingly do
kek

You have the exact same quality of life and wealth as us despite living in the wealthiest country in the world and we live on a rainy rock.

You exist to serve a state and get genocided. Lmao at your "country".

I miss this privilege... At least I can talk shit about shitskins out aloud and no one can understand my Polish here. Feels good...

Most of them were in t_d-dominated threads. Hopefully in wrong, and they were just bait, but it was very convincing bait.

If somebody ever looked at me like that, I'd laugh in their face.

You can't have a culture without a people and the US doesn't have a people. You will be replaced at their convenience.

yes im a spec ed student who has had to fight for everything ive gotten and ive still been accused of white privilege. ive had drinks thrown at me called a rapest all the worst shit you can think of ive peen punched for wearing the wrong t shirt. fucking socal is full of creepy fucks who will hurt you as soon as they see you. and it wont stop

That's not possi-

>How did you handle it?
problem glasses. Do not ever have any conversation with her ever. Problem solved.

Women are inferior in everything other than giving birth and child rearing, and Transgenderism is a mental illness.

Straight truth.

Ew. Post the webm please.

I never had it because I treat people in a neutral, friendly way. My approach to people is inoffensive and I tend to smile and joke lightly a fair bit.

The result is that I can blend in like a ninja. I support trump, I love guns, I don't think trans people should be allowed in either bathroom and instead use what their genitals show or have their own sequestered bathroom at best, I don't agree with a lot of the myths about feminism and I certainly am excited about the prospect of WW3 killing a good half of the world's population for the greater good.

And yet I hide this and/or present certain bits so well that all of my various tinder hookups have been with people who are very liberal. I was able to convince a die-hard hillary supporter and feminist/general SJW type about why a lot of people like Trump and I got her gigantic tits in my face as a reward. I convinced another that the Second Amendment is a great thing because shock-fucking-horror, criminals don't follow the law and gun control only hurts law-abiding civvies. Half an hour later, my cock is in her hand.

If you're going to win hearts and minds (and eventually pussies), you need to present yourself as a very pleasing package.

>"Americans" defending Mexicans making fun of race away white girls

This is new Sup Forums. Good bye white America.

The people around me just kind of accept it, even the far left women. They just kind of acknowledge that I am incredibly racist, sexist, and "crazy" as a general rule. They still like me and enjoy my company. For some of them, the fact that I am unapologetically the way I am is kind of "refreshing" or something.

It does have a people, Americans. Stop crying just because i'm a rockstar compared to you. We're better then you and you know it deep down which is why you have to try and attack the stupidest shit to make yourself feel relevant. Parade your racial "purity" despite the fact there's more whites in a single state then in your sorry excuse for an Island.

You're a nigger looking for a gang to feel like he's apart of something bigger because you lack individuality. Kill yourself.

She's a woman and she is an ethno nationalist.
Stop being retarded, faggot.

>I've seen at least half a dozen anons just in the last week voice their opposition to the use "nigger".
Those would be the nigger-loving students send here to raid

By posting gore. Bon Appétit!

>Loving your race is bad
>50% white America is the best

Fuck drumpf and Fuck white people!
Lmao

You know that image is fake, right?

Sounds aight to be honest

>we're better than you

Last I checked, not a single hispanic country is better than Ireland.

People have literally been replying to bait like that for years now
I remember thinking along the lines of your post back in 2010 buddy

>when you realize nu pol IS real

So you're a spineless cuck that never voices his opinion. You'll go on a shooting rampage within 3 years. Pic related: Your future self.

Nothing wrong with loving your race but you're being autistic about it, white people in Europe are suicidal and destroying your own counties by letting brown kids in as if they're puppies and not mother fuckers. You are absolutely retarded for valuing race over ideologies.

But i'm American. Been here since Spain owned Texas. Or what i'm not allowed to be American? Argue with me, i wanna hear your dumb ass excuse.

You take that back!