Why

Why

Indonesia is poor.

Is this Poland worst nightmare?

>poles actually believe this
imagine someone on welfare saying he contributes to the social security system

You fags leech 15 Billion € every year from the EU so no

I though Poland was the Mexico of Europe?

We are slaves to German corporations, yor all eu funds come back to germany faggit. You allowed this europe

What's going on?

it is. Well, except the drugs and murders of course. OP pic is what Poles would like to believe.

Because

>be a polenigger
>receive billions in EU wellfare
>claim germany is stealing your money

Nothing, Poland has been called out on being the niggers of the EU once or twice and they've been in delusion of persecution mode since then.

Those money come back to germany

Your women are probably raped by muslims right now and you shitpost on Sup Forums

>implying Germany is the only net contributor to the EU budget

It's because we are mexicans of Europe, you nigger

They are cucking you too

You mad coz you took all shitskins

>Poland
>takes most of the EU money
>complains about everything

>implying Germany is the only net contributor to the EU budget
that was kind of the point - everybody contributes in some way but in the end all the wealth is syphoned to germany anyway and then germans call it EU interest and cry for more solidarity

>it's another episode of: let's blame the EU for our own incompetence
wew

>They are cucking you too
>you too
>too
Sure they are cucking us, but how are they cucking you seriously?

>We are slaves to German corporations

Do you know who fucking owns all of these? Most bigger companies aren't even German anymore, especially a large chunk of our top30 (DAX) companies are owned by the Blackrock investment bank or Chinese.

Everything is sold out by now. Germans literally can't into stocks and sometimes news articles make "fun" of this here. You are a slave to US companies, just like we are all.

You receive more money than you give.
We give more money than we receive.
Spot a difference?

If you want me to say that Germany is a terrible leader for the EU, I won't disagree, but saying that you're victims of the EU as much as France or Italy... Come on.

If I had to have sympathy for a leech of the EU, it would be Greece, those guys have really been raped by Germany, not Poland.

>Sure they are cucking us, but how are they cucking you seriously?
well there's a reason why millions of young educated poles flee from poland

let's start with german media corporations owning 80% of our media markt
they create pressure to spent EU funds - I kid you not many times I've read how govt is either good or bad based on how much EU money they spend

this also applies to many other market branches

now look at this graph this is money we get from EU but we can't just use it to pay for whatever we want as every EU shekel has an assigned purpose and it isn't supporting growth of our domestic industry - and there is one more thing EU subsidies only a part of the cost and we have to provide the rest but there is not enough money in Poland to do so so massive loans have been taken in german banks

and you also have to remember that for the last 8 years we have a govt entirely owned by german corporations

so in the end we take loans in german banks and then we spent all that money on shit from germany or from polish branches of german corporations that avoid paying taxes here and the same time we have to conform to many EU regulations that damage our internal market allowing braindrain and forcing poles to work far below what their work is worth

and now the german own media push for importing ukrainians who would not only create internal tension in poland but more importantly work for far less than what poles accept

Poland has become cheap workforce reservoir for germany and dependent market for german products
products that are partially manufactured here but the final price we have to pay covers all the expenses so germans end up with surplus of money

I didn't know about all of this although it doesn't surprise me since this what happens when a powerful countries borders a less powerful one.

Tell me user, is your opinion mainstream in Poland (or even growing) or are your fellow countrymen good goyim to the eurojew?

>I didn't know about all of this
I don't blame you after all no mass media is advertising it

>Tell me user, is your opinion mainstream in Poland (or even growing) or are your fellow countrymen good goyim to the eurojew?
it has less to do with knowing what's going on as many people see EU as warsaw pact 2.0 and germany as it's USSR and more with the fear that we end up like czechoslovakia

soviet mentality of "our leader is truly great some of his underlings just interpreted his thoughts wrongly" is the reason why there is such a high approval rating of EU or NATO for that matter
and again is has nothing to do with people being blind or stupid but with the fear of being punished by for example giving us over to russia once again

Donald Tusk's Civic Platform won their second election running on a theme that if Law and Justice return to power we will end up at war with russia and not only no one will help up but germany will make a deal with them over our heads
it would be hard to pinpoint this message for someone from a free country to see as it requires an ability to read between lines of propaganda

and I honestly wish you user that you don't have to ever learn how to read like that

hey, it is not our fault that you do not even manage to make profit out of the soil you stole after WWII

God I hate this fucking union, one more reason to vote for Le Pen I guess.

Fuck you

What's wrong? You'd prefer Macron?

Yup, but mostly I wanted to bump this thread

You do realize Macron wants to punish you?

He wants to samction us to get a few votes away from Le Pen. He cant fuck with muslims or blacks so he chosen someone to hate, us. It will be most likely forgotten after elections.

Anyway, he is more proEU candidate and EU guarantees us security from Russians, so yep I am for him.

because of danzig you fucking mongrels

The EU gives you the same security against russia like the UK in WWII did... your country at the end will get fucked anyway and NATO is the anti russian pact EU should be destroyed and nothing would change

>he is more proEU candidate and EU guarantees us security from Russians

Blind Poles cannot see the real threat to their sovereignty and nationhood.

Germany absorbed Prussia, Europe will absorb Poland.

Because the British are leaving.
We need more money from others and Germany won't pay more.
Guess who is left.

>LOAN MONEY
>MONEY HAS TO BE SPENT IN LOANERS COUNTRY
>LOANER GETS MONEY + LOAN PAYBACK + INTEREST ON LOAN

When every you hear Germany loaning Poland or US loaning Ukraine, they get at least 3x the amount back.
And they all do it in the guise of charity or freedom.

It's modern day imperialism.

Pay denbts Vincenzo

Better than nothing.

We dont loan EU funds deepshit, dont speak if you have nothing to say

EU is a rather incompetent ally, id say the french still have a neat military but if it ill suffice to protect you from the rocket dispenser camouflaged as an Oblast called Kaliningrad is another question.
You need nukes or fimd a way to pull of a crimea with that dangerous threat.
They put new magnus rockets there last year..

What an absurd fucking comic. Poland gets money, and the vast majority of Poles support staying in the EU because of it. Whoever made this comic has no basic understanding of the political climate in Poland at all.

>Poland gets money

But for how long?
In order to save Europe, Poles have to contribute more.