Why are Amurican soldiers so violent? Why are they committing crimes are such a staggering rate?

Why are Amurican soldiers so violent? Why are they committing crimes are such a staggering rate?

Other urls found in this thread:

bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=5479
novaramedia.com/2017/03/12/who-gets-sick-from-yellow-fever-what-carceral-feminism-does-not-see/
english.yonhapnews.co.kr/culturesports/2016/02/12/0701000000AEN20160212005500315.html
youtu.be/RW7C5uHA_DI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WHITO PIGGU GO HOME

It's not the fact he's a soldier it's the fact he's a stinky nigger with a genetic disposition towards violence

>muh niggers did it

Not an argument. Amurica is a nigger/mongrel country

>Why are niggers niggers?

American soldier is a religion of peace!

Japanese need to be culturally enriched

She was most likely a virgin too. At least she got some dick before she died. Budget nigger dick but still.

More degeneracy and depravity by members of the US army. How do we stop them?

I don't think OP knows what

>rate

means. Note article date too.

Gee they are all non-White.

How long will they lock him up for?

Cool story bro
bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=5479

Death penalty hopefully

>most likely a virgin
>Nihon

Hahahahahahaaa

Only criminals join the military because it's not mandatory here. Also that guy is black. Why are you wasting our time?

jesus christ that poor child. who in their right mind thought that this landwhale should be allowed to adopt.
if that girl ends up hating white people you know who to blame.

>Why are Amurican soldiers so violent?
1) They're soldiers. Their job is violence. Of course, they're violent human beings.

2) The vast majority of US soldiers are young and not well educated. They go into the military because they did not do well in school because they are not very smart people.

3) A lot of US soldiers think everybody hates them because they are soldiers. They think everyone should love them and suck their dicks because they're "defending your country."

4) US soldiers like getting drunk and party to handle the stress from their job. Alcohol impairs decision-making parts of the brain. They already make bad decisions sober. Alcohol leads them to make worse decisions.

5) A lot of them have problems dealing with being away from home and it causes them stress. I have been on a US military base a few times before. It looks a lot like America. They make it look like America to help the soldiers deal with being away from home.

6) US soldiers don't know the rules of the country they are in, or they know the rules but think the rules do not apply to them.

7) There are other various cultural differences.

Ultimately, I don't hate US soldiers. They are people like you and me. Some of them are good but some of them do bad things.

>Why are they committing crimes are such a staggering rate?

I do not have the numbers but I don't think that's true. Here in Korea, there was a slight rise in foreign crime, but the majority of that came from people from other Asian countries, and even then, the foreign crime rates are pretty insignificant here.

I've heard 1 in 3 sexual crime are commited by white pigs.

Shouldnt have bombed pearl harbour this one time. Now your daughters will be raped and murdered by niggers. Sorry nippon.

Did you know why Japan bombed pearl harbor?
I really hate Americans's ignorance.

He's a fucking black person. We should not let black people into our military without heavy psychological testing, if at all.

For if you give them power, they don't know what to do with it and their poor impulse control takes over. They actually can't control themselves.

Oh cool you can get a clearance with a felony now? Because most MOS/rates require that.

White American soldiers are fucking same as nigger soldiers.

You are replying to a Jew not an American or even a human being

Can you prove this?

Yeah the oil blockade. Amurica forced Japan to go to war and then left Pearl Harbour unprotected to cause more casualties and shift public opinion towards joining the war. Amuricans are so stupid they haven't joined a single war without some kind of false flag by their government.

WW1 = Lusitanian sinking
WW2 = Pearl Harbour
Vietnam War = Gulf of Tonkin incident
1st Iraq War = Babies in incubators
2nd Iraq War = WMDs

plz explain why you decided to bomb pearl harbor? because of your war crimes against china? because of your genocide of innocent civilians?

This is still hilarious, how can he not know that thing was a faggot at first glance.

Either stationed in Japan and shit posting or lives in Oki, mainland hates Okinawa and vice versa.

Because niggers.

yes fdr was a faggot and let us be bombed but he didn't call the zips and say hey bros it would be really cool if you decided to bomb our pacific fleet while they docked. we really want to go to war. FDR was a cunt that supported the war because he could stay in power and do whatever the fuck he wanted. he did not however secretly plan to have pearl harbor bombed. calling it a false flag is just stupidity.

It's mostly the nigs who do this, the US military is much more law abiding than the average citizen.

Solider here btw

Are you Korean?
I don't know why you guys not knowing ur own crime rate.
novaramedia.com/2017/03/12/who-gets-sick-from-yellow-fever-what-carceral-feminism-does-not-see/

I'm mainlander and don't hate Okinawans.
Stop spread bullshit rumor.

>niggers
Ftfy

What kind of person would willingly join an army?

This soldier killed a degenerate, and did the world a favor.
Give him a commendation.

>whito
ror

niggers are a pretty good argument actually

>he did not however secretly plan to have pearl harbor bombed

Probably but he intentionally left Pearl Harbour unprotected hoping for the Japanese attack he knew was imminent. Americans were overwhelmingly anti war before Pearl Harbour

Spics do this shit too

>american military

We didn't blockade Japan, we simply stopped selling them oil & scrap metal, which is our right as a sovereign country.
Japan gave us the excuse to do so by invading China.

> Marines
> Army

Are you fucking retarded Kraut? Can't even keep track of the people that kicked your grandfathers ass?

Send him to The Cradle.

> Russian Military

What that woman blogged (without any source to back it up) doesn't add up to official numbers. While the violent crime rates for all foreigners (not just white Americans) is slightly higher, foreigners account for about 1% of the total population in Korea. There's absolutely no way that 1 in 3 rapes in Korea are committed by foreigners, let alone white Americans.

english.yonhapnews.co.kr/culturesports/2016/02/12/0701000000AEN20160212005500315.html

I was stationed in Yokosuka when this happened. Faggot got us all put on lockdown forever.

10/10

How many Oki women do niggers have to rape before the US is thrown the fuck off that island?

Okinawa should insist on a NO NIGGERS policy w regard to US servicemen.

Seriously, how many dead Oki women is this, now, at the hands of US niggers?

Well that's odd considering a few seconds on google states the opposite. Hey check out this graph I found while you are at it.

I completely empathize with this man. He did nothing wrong.

>Amurican soldiers so violent
because they are trained to be?

We were constantly on and off lockdown in 09' at camp shields because of fleet navy or marines. This is why I preferred Guam

Typical america you cannot stop exporting the BBC all around the world so everyone can have the same cultural enrichment haha

youtu.be/RW7C5uHA_DI

>While the violent crime rates for all foreigners (not just white Americans) is slightly higher
Ah, I was wrong. Slightly lower. It's slightly higher for some groups, though, like Pakistani.

Ultimately, there's less foreigners (1% of the population) and their crimes rates are lower, so there's no way that woman's anecdote (without any statistics to back it) is remotely true.

Please don't lie on Sup Forums.

>haha, when he killed my family and he ran away, he pushed over my neighbors trash can, haha my neighbor got some too, I'm not the only one.

At least they weren't captured without fight

hi Rin

>Amurican soldiers
>WHITO PIGGU
>don't say a nigger did it
A nigger literally did it.

>Great uncle was Ray Mckibben
>Try to figure out if building named after him is used for anything Cav
>Find out Tyler Perry actually bought the land that used to be Ft McPherson after base shut down

your niggers are literally endangering strategic alliances around the world because you keep sending them to eat friendly local civilians.
If you can't handle your niggers, I'm sorry but they'll have to be destroyed

like 44% of them are

Do you know why Japan comitted genocide against the Chinese?

44% of men are

If you see a Japanese with a European few look and they generally talk about "going abroad for a vacation."
If you see a Japanese with a nigger people turn heads and look and speak in hushed tones.

>1.7 billion chinamen in the world today

some genocide

You're right. Should be thanking you for your population control techniques.

What are you doing on Sup Forums? We talked about this. You are not posting here until you've paid off all your debts.

Don't you need to keep paying Greece instead of shitposting here?

They don't want them in the US either, easier to make them someone else's problem.

Go away Mohammed.

if they're going to be putting them on navy ships they should at least find a job where they won't cause trouble, I recommend using them as neutron moderators in the reactor

Lol American soldiers are the bottom 10% of highschool class rooms what did you expect

I keep forgetting you split them up into a bunch of different groups for no reason.

we dont have quality control anymore. they dont even get 3 weeks worth of basic and they take any one. they increased the age limit and allow for medical conditions that could be problematic that in the past had been enough to prevent service in the armed forces

there is no psych exam or even criminal history check. teachers in public schools are screened more thoroughly and they are not handed guns

Where are these from?

>for no reason
There is a huge difference dope
marines are highly motivated expendable cannon fodder
army soldiers are unmotivated lazy mostly useless cannon fodder

Ha Ha! That's what they get for Pearl Harbor.

I typed the names into google. They're real news stories. Sad stuff.

MALE BLACK

You shouldn't act like Japan expert.
Mainlanders love Okinawan singer,celebs.
Namie Amuro(okinawan) is most loved singer in Japan.
You can't speak any Japanese and don't know our history at all.

Please stop speak bullshit rumor.

one of most*

You'll learn,

what kind of people does listen do bands like Spyair?

fujoshi and some normie girls.

Again like two seconds on google 'why does Okinawa hate Japan'. I wouldn't be posting it otherwise. I hate California, but I still like some celebrities from there.

>only fujoshi like rock bands

guess you should have done more research before you pretended to be Japanese

and does all/most Americans hates California?
I don't think so...*sigh*

How about the US draft criminal niggers, thug niggers, hood niggers, just many niggers into the army and make the most violent cannon fodder to throw against the next future mudslime shithole you will invade?

And do that with illegal spics too.

Yeah. We do fucking hate commiefornia.

American in Japan btw

Do you know spyair??
They are only popular because sing anime songs.

>Americans in Japan btw

go home white pigs.
around white/nigger never relax...

Yeah actually
Never get stationed here glad I'm out