Who here has childhood friends who turned Antifa?

Who here has childhood friends who turned Antifa?

I have no childhood friends.

>friends

Who here has former childhood "friends" who became alt-right nazi racists?

There's an antifa in bulgaria?

I have a female childhood friend who brags about having sex with big niggers and Muslims.

My punk friend Ian from San Diego, trended there hard.

Which is funny because my Punk friends in seattle are all double lightning bolt, fuck blacks and jews types of punkers....

Why is the punk rock scene so divided politically?

because it's full of gays

I had someone who went from a supporting UKIP, to the extent that he asked the Conservative candidate before the general election a couple of years ago if he enjoyed being ruled by the Germans; to being a pro-Brexit Jeremy Corbyn supporter.

What the fuck does uni do to people

I am not aware of antifas, but we have gypsies, a lot of them. We are ready to export them to America, Europe or whoever the fuck wants them.

It's a very social environment and makes people want to fit in. Add indoctrination from the actual professors and there you have it, an echo-chamber where nobody really knows or cares about politics, but all parrot each other to get laid, and it works.

I am that friend

I haven't talked to my childhood friends in over a decade.
I wouldn't know.

But knowing them, probably not.
They're pretty smart people.

I kind of want your gypsies, just to fuck with the other minorities here.

my childhood friends

>all parrot each other to get laid
My friend clearly does this but he's so far deep in the friendzone its laughable

>but we have gypsies
Why don't you kill them?
It's not like anybody will care.

gypsies are Balkan Niggers, so they will most likely ally and racemix with niggers. The difference is the gypsies start giving births around 13 - 14, and usually have from 3 to 12 children, so your niggers will multiply for a few decades. Have fun.

I have a friend who turned a communist nationalist or something...
I'm not quite sure what to make of his ideology
on the one hand he hates on feminism and the likes, on the other hand he thinks communism is a good idea that's just never really been tried
studies arts and is kind of a brony-furfag
really confusing fella

Of course EU will care, Helsinki comittee and other minority protecting organisations too. Also, our politicians use them as cheap votes.

>having friends who care so much about politics

red flag

pretty much everyone i went to school with

i am the only one that flipped

by school i mean college-
it was in oakland

I was forced to have friends in school. Now, when I am free, I have no friends.

Gypsies are so bad that even the minorities would be racist towards them, blacks in america murder the fuck out of other blacks, I feel like there would be a lot of conflict with them.

It's so cringeworthy, and when the girl doesn't immediately pick up on it because she's retarded (most of the time) I just roll my eyes so hard and am reminded that most of these women aren't worth the time of day.

there are people who know people in antifa? i assumed they all had no friends

I don't think many people want gypsies. Maybe you should consider food industry. I know that Africa is just a drain on resources due to food relief while population always raises above sustainable numbers when there's food. You betcha they'd use some techniques for developing quality Soylent Green together with samples.

There are gypsies in America, but they are nowhere near ours.

Me, funny enough. I had a friend I knew since I was like 5yo who eventually went to uni in Sofia. He called me a "phobic bigot" when I said I supported Trump. Poor fella went full SJW. The Jewish media got to him. There aren't many like him here, though.

They often have cult mentality and hang out only with 'coomrades' but they also have friends before becoming antifa, which is what OP is about.

Sadly yes

My friend's ex girlfriend that I fucked turned to "anarchy" after Trump won and started posting pictures in antifa garb. She was one of the worst kissers I've ever had so I don't feel a loss.

>who here has friends

multiple friends went hard left, bleading-heart SJW. english speaking south africans are prone to white guilt and cape town is somewhat insulated from the realities of the country.

Not a childhood friend, but a work friend who was a total bro began posting pro antifa shit on his fb page. If he ever actually takes part in an antifa protest, I guess I'll have to dox him, and that will break my heart.

>Sup Forums
>friends

I'll do you one better, my high school best friend went trans, and unironically embodies most ridiculous trans stereotypes posted here.

We already have Romania's gypsies, we don't need anymore here thanks, America will gladly take them though, I heard they need more immigrants, and after all theirs is a nation built on immigration.

>Gypsies are so bad that even the minorities would be racist towards them, blacks in america murder the fuck out of other blacks, I feel like there would be a lot of conflict with them.

This is 100% true. I know niggers, mudslimes and Indians in the UK that hate the shit out of gypsies. That's one group of people that nobody would ever miss.

Not a northerner i hope?

I remembered one tried to snatch my box of nuggets away in a mcdonalds. I just glared at him and he went away.

I have a childhood friend who decided to follow judaism.

I have no friends

A girl I used to bang is antifa, she even begged for my D even though she knew I was staunchly pro fascist.

Women are a fickle bunch lads

I've never had a single friend.

>women are attracted to strong men
Say it ain't so.

lol. I had one of those too untill her booty hole got violated and some shit about caused actual medical trauma. It was a big dark secret. pretty sure I'm the only one that knew.

She abruptly married a white vet aftererwards.

Childhood best friend is a full blown antifa anarcho communist now but it's not surprising seeing how mentally unstable he is.

>friends

No, but my best childhood friend went vegan and apparently almost died because of their shitty diet.

>2017
>having friends

ISHYGDDT

First it started out with listening to some punk bands, then he became a tumblr faggot, after that he started going to live punk concerts

Next thing you know he has mutilated his face with piercings and writes about fascism on facebook

I swear only the most gullible people join this shit, he was from a wealthy family, could have gotten a decent job anywhere but threw it all away just to larp as some edgy punk

Last time i saw him he was talking about heroin and how his friends do it.

I never was his friend because he was weird af even back then