Has /pol seen this movie?

>The Red Pill chronicles Jaye's journey beginning as a skeptical feminist investigating what she believes to be a hate movement. She goes on to discover that the movement is different from what she expected and begins to question her own views on gender, power, and privilege.
youtu.be/wLzeakKC6fE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=itSTzV29bS0
youtube.com/watch?v=tBTMyyDleb8
heatst.com/life/u-of-sydney-bans-the-red-pill-film-because-it-has-capacity-to-physically-threaten-women/
news.com.au/finance/business/media/dendy-cancels-screenings-of-the-red-pill/news-story/396bd2c28948e2b31a75412eda75e1d5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, it's an actual documentary and not a propaganda instrument like most modern (((documentaries))). Jaye had some serious balls to make it with all the hate and scorn she got for walking off reservation in the name of objective truth.

bump this is a tip top doc guys fucking watch it
>when she watches a circumcision

Redpill is about jewry and stopping white genocide. It's about realising European people have a right to exist. None of that menininst whiny beta reddit MGTOW crap. kys

how about you actually watch it and then pay your debts

downloading right now

Why should an Australian care?

youtube.com/watch?v=itSTzV29bS0

something to chew on while you download it.

Haven't seen it yet but it looks pretty good and I have it downloaded. Thanks for reminding me OP, I'll give it a shot later today.

I've seen it, its interesting but pretty basic, nothing new. What's more interesting is that femenists blatantly tried to stop it being released as it did not fit in with their narrative.

the fuckin cheek of it

Fuck you subhuman redditors. Stop appropriating powerfull Sup Forums memes and turning them into crap.

MGTOW is a petty movement but there is a growing bias against men.

This pisses me off because it's not the oppositions place to tell the story. I guess from your description it makes it seem more objective, like she came around but the movie describition of itself still likes to slyly imply "men's rights" or whatever is automatically a bad thing.

But I'd rather it be presented from someone with actual first hand knowledge of all the different internet communities and people who use the term "red pill" and what it means.

I heard the red pill being used in PUA/MRA circles LONG before it was used to describe DUH JEWS though.

>but there is a growing bias against men

So what that's just another syptom of zog and jewry turning all the institutions built by white men against them.

feminists tried to ban it from being released.
so i guess it's pretty good.

shut up cunt i was there i remember the referendum vote
i also remember you guys pirating the boat people to try and help pay for it

most of the trump newfags dont even know but i haven't forgotten cunt

Is this the movie where the funding was cut once they heard about the direction the documentary was heading?

I'll give you a bump user. This could be interesting.

Yeah this is funny. I think they planed to show the movie in 7 cinemas in australia but due feminist they are showing it only in 2.
Yeah its like a bad joke. A woman can talk about man-problems but dare man should to make a movie about womens problems and a shitstorm would start

wouldn't surprise me
she is fairly harshly critical in the beginning

Direct link available? Only have phone available

she talks about it here:

youtube.com/watch?v=tBTMyyDleb8

>milo helped fund this
what a guy

Isn't it just MRA shit? Not sure I can be bothered

heatst.com/life/u-of-sydney-bans-the-red-pill-film-because-it-has-capacity-to-physically-threaten-women/
>it threatens women

Pay back the money you stole, you fucking nigger.

>movie that has capacity to physically threaten
How does that even work?

You can only comprehend how if you have the leftist mind virus.

That documentary is excellent and makes feminists look completely retarded just by letting them speak their mind, no manipulation tactics needed.

The fact that feminists desperately want to censor it speaks volumes about its quality.

Feminists want to be men, MRAs want to be women. Fundamentally there is no difference between them as all are advocating the blurring of gender roles and polarising the relationship between the sexes. I'll still give it a watch but I expect it to be hardly more than "abloobloo muh male death rates", just as emasculating to men as feminism is - perhaps the only thing they have a right to complain about is divorce, it shouldn't even be allowed except for cases of adultery. Men should be proud of making sacrifices for the well-being of their nation just as women should be more humble and chaste because of that fact. Males are biologically more expendable, females are not - that's just the way it works in nature.
If this were a documentary about the true red pill then it would explore the benefits of traditional gender roles and how both these movements have caused the break down of the nuclear family.

news.com.au/finance/business/media/dendy-cancels-screenings-of-the-red-pill/news-story/396bd2c28948e2b31a75412eda75e1d5
>Dendy, the art house cinema chain owned by Mel Gibson’s Icon Film Distribution, did not respond to requests for comment.

It's an honest and objectively research video, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/04/13/university-sydney-union-cancels-screening-red-pill/
>because the film is anti women

I'm no fan of Men's Rights activists but you can't lay any blame on them, they haven't really achieved anything

Australia YES

The way they tried to shut it down proves that there is a problem.

Some lefty new site in France made an awful paper on the movie.

Regardless self-identifying as an MRA is basically accepting a victim culture that emasculates men. Their ideals are cancerous just as feminism is.

The world "redpill" has losts its meaning 3 years ago

Very enjoyable

the lefts fetish for victimhood is trully amazing. now that they ruined man they will want to "help" them (using the force of the state) and circle will continue.

Unless we find the cure for feminist, fighting cancer with cancer seems the best option,RMA it's the best we have now.

>this time it wasn't Melbourne
Sydney BTFO

>Red Pill is about feminism
Even if the movie is a push in the right direction it's "the Red Pill" unless it's about the global jewish conspiracy.

I agree, they're coming from the starting point of egalitarianism and using a victim narrative, they're seeing the problems though the wrong lens, take child custody for example, they think men and women should be treated exactly the same therefore men should receive custody 50% of the time, missing the point that divorce shouldn't be happening in the first place and if it does occur it makes more sense for the mother to receive custody anyway. Basically circumcision aside they're rallying against the wrong things.

Looks stupid desu

Hello newfag. "Red pill" was popular among the PUA scene far before it became popular in the white nationalist scene. It can be used to refer to any kind of politically incorrect truths.

>it's not*

It's really dull as far as documentaries go, but the message is on point, at least.

Ill bump seems interesting

I just finished it. Its objective, kind of an entry level into the bullshit that is feminism. I'll take that, at least its something

> Not a whiny beta
> Cries because he has to pay bad his denbts

Fuck sake.

>Has /pol seen this movie?
No, because it costs money to see it. You posted a trailer.
I'm fucking useless on the internet.

Please post a link to the full film.

You a a fucking moron if you don't think destruction of the family unit and disenfranchisement of males isn't a tool of that, you turkic rapebaby.
MRA is about men almost never getting child custody, men getting arrested for DV when women attack them, and other issues of female privilege.
MGTOW is whiny betas who can't get laid giving up on trying.
Two separate things.
For a feminist, learning how their practices fuck men over would be a red pill.

>what is the pirate bay or something like that?

Universities are so fucking cancerous.

Yeah, I remember the German femanon recommended this back in her thread,
but I couldn't find a proper pirated version online, so I never got around to it.