Apperantly this worked too, they think it's racist now

Apperantly this worked too, they think it's racist now

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/68bjnv/altrighters_make_white_supremacist_hand_signs_in/
youtube.com/watch?v=knPx-zPyLnk
youtube.com/watch?v=1jSrBdN4b5c
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/white-power-hand-symbol-cassandra-fairbanks-mike-cernovich-alt-right-white-house-a7709446.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RaFN43vGINg&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't even know what is not racist anymore

Can we meme the ADL into thinking that breathing is racist?

wishful thinking there m8. It's a wonderful idea, but lets pick achievable goal.
Oh, and don't let me be the naysayer who shut it down. If you have an idea how to make THAT happen, by all means, pitch it

It's far time Tucker becomes the next hate symbol

Hmm, maybe make them think that some good foods are racist? Steak?

Pork, of course.

top kek

reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/68bjnv/altrighters_make_white_supremacist_hand_signs_in/

Another good one. Even better in fact, since niggers and vegans won't drink it either.

>This is a real story
Jesus fucking christ I hate this realm

der milk hall putsch

That's already happening. Remember when the removed some of our most common national dishes from the kindergardens because they might be offensive. Oh, and that's just one example.

I wonder what else will work.

hehe, I'm cleaning and saving my empty milk cartons. To use as wallpaper/tiles in the man lair above my garage.

Please make fried chicken racist Sup Forums

Stealing and drug abuse are the only non racist activities.

youtube.com/watch?v=knPx-zPyLnk

oh shit I just remembered
did it really work?

Don't wave that flag around. Apartheid is evil, no discussion

>I don't even know what is not racist anymore

Killing white people, crotch grabbing, and collecting welfare.

>Apartheid is evil

This is true. Leaving niggers alive does the most amount of harm to the largest number of people, so by utilitarian ethics, Apartheid is evil.

Buzzfeed had an article on this before the first thread even 404'd. I know everyone likes to spaz out with the next great hoax after one works but you've got to space this shit out.

See, see!!! that's how evil it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Killing off nobel black people instead of killing of wayy more EVIL white ones
-And it uses filthy radioactive nuclear power instead of nice clean and safe coal. Even Donald knows that coal is better.
-Oppressing the freedom to copulate forcefully
Some (((economics))) I don't quite grasp
-And the worst one, look at the numbers. LOOK AT THEM! Evil apartheid forces noble blacks to work, when they clearly deserves to be fed just to have them around. Like, say, cats

that's god damn hilarious

national anthem of Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=1jSrBdN4b5c

Asians are fucked if this become a thing.

It means 666, its a Jew handsign. Cernovich is literally a Jew an so is that faggot Milo who always does it. Jews trying to blame the truth about what they are doing on Whites again.

underrated

>racist pepe hand signal

fucking hell

Orders received, mein fuhrer!

Ehh guys ... this is actually real.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/white-power-hand-symbol-cassandra-fairbanks-mike-cernovich-alt-right-white-house-a7709446.html

Also Shugerman aka Sugerman aka Zuckermann is just a poor womens Goldberg.

All the more hilarious given half the crowd were blacker than pitch. Sometimes it almost seems as if these writers have never actually set foot in the U.S.

This is a new level of fucking degeneracy

this is a garbage libtard clickbait site though so I don't think anyone really cares

You may want to meme this Chinese girl, she does that sign at the very beginning of the video:

youtube.com/watch?v=RaFN43vGINg&t=0s

Yes we can.
You know when there's cold air and you breath out you make a cloud?
Since Europeans thrive in the coldest places, we make breath clouds a symbol of white superiority because only whites are able to breath like that in the cold.