Just so you guys know

Left coast college student here.

They're having us raid this place and promote progressive ideologies for coursework.

After a week of this I'm fucking done, I'm unironically alt-right or whatever now. Have a lot of soul-searching left to do, I don't know what to think right now desu, but I'm done with the whole progressive thing. I feel sick, like I'm detoxing. The only thing stronger than the sense of unease is the rage. I've seen too much now, there's no going back.

Not saying any more than that because I don't want to be found out. Thanks.

You are welcome in our utopia, newfag

expected this, top Kek

are you a grill?

> the rage
let it feed you

This was already revealed here several days ago.

There is an actual role play board, faggot

Let the rage seep through you.

Only then shall you truly grow.

I too LARP as a liberal for (You)s

They're doing this at University of Melbourne too, until Friday afternoon.

We know this already, but thanks.

Post pic of your assignment guidelines here.

Welcome to the club. Have this OC wheatfield aesthetic.

Post more of that gorgeous white specimen you collegeboy faggot. We don't care about your busywork.

She looks underage

Oops

Don't scare her away faggot!

Do you expect any different? Because we didn't. The redpill cannot be ignored forever. It's only a matter of time

Whatever you do, always contain your power level around nu-lefties.

>shitposting is considered part of a college education these days

Time to start researching the kikes, that'll be real homework for you.

Is there any actual proof of this? This would fucking blow up!

ONE OF US!
ONE OF US!
ONE OF US!

It's working, lad. Keep it up.

Sup Forums turned me into a anarcho-communist.
I had the choice to kill myself or change my ideology, because in here everyone is so fucking retarded, in real life I would blow this fucking Sup Forums up.

I will recruite refugees as soldiers and hunt you into the desert you motherfuckers

Imagine how it feels to always know that the jews took the best part of your dick from you...

Considering where you live, you probably know, unless you're a girl. If you're a girl, imagine that the Jews took your clitoris from you at birth.

Now let that rage motivate you and propel you into the proper future.

Have you heard about the Jews yet?

>They're having us raid this place and promote progressive ideologies for coursework.
Does anybody involved in this genuinely believe they're going to change anybody's mind?
>Seek hail, fellow Fascists! Have any of you considered homosexuality could be good? As long as it's not n****rs doing it, right? haha

Have you set up some sort of AA-style buddy system in case one of you feels yourself being converted by exposure to our ideas?

yes, some screencaps were posted a day or two ago. maybe someone will post them in this thread

it's the nearest thing we're ever going to get to perpetual motion. It allows you to manufacture energy from seemingly thin air.

>LARPing this badly
KYS

kys kraut

get blacked you fucking nazi

We can even use these threads, keep your strong emotional appeals handy, that's what the people who come to these are looking for.

>""alt-right""

If your post isn't some LARPing bullshit learn one thing: there is no alt-right.

And another thing: the redpill is a heavy burden. It will exhaust the shit out of you.

K-K-Keep this bumped

What's the story behind that webm?

>recruite refugees

recruit*

Fake, new fags dont use desu. It took months for me to firgure out what it meant desu and that was 5 years ago. Either-way good bait.

Wew. Checked.

degeneracy

We already know fag

stop taking "redpills" start smoking grass

I didn't type desu I typed desu

Just you fucking wait.
You're here forever.

>anarcho-communist
The non governmental totalitarian government.
Good choice.

>melbourne
hahahahahahhahahahaahhahahahhahhahahaahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahaahah

t.Abdul

Do you really think they are watching you? lol

I wanted to sleep... Is it larping, right, user?

Nice AntiFa larping, Bernd.

Show us your assignment page faggot

So unfortunate you made the wrong choice

Heartily kek'd

HALE HORTLER

I have been to parties for eighteen years and never seen such degeneracy.

These people are beyond salvation.

I think t b h, turns into desu.. test: desu

Cal state long Beach fag here

They are also doing this here starting wednesday.

Wut

mfw the left accidentally redpills their students while trying to brainwash them

yeah, t-b-h becomes desu, also f-a-m becomes
sempai

This is actually gonna work out in our favor.

What specifically did you change your opinion on?

LARP

>The only thing stronger than the sense of unease is the rage
Word to the newly wise, use that rage in a productive manner, work out, read voraciously direct it so it doesn't consume you. Don't forget, you're here forever.

holy shit how fucking new are you?
word filters are still a thing

fuck off larper

Digest the pills before you swallow new ones and ignore shitposts.

you are a colossal faggot and a newfag in your own right. Rope yourself

>my father was determined to have me circumcised as he came from a family of Spanish Catholics where all the men were circumcised
>my mother agreed as long as he went and got to watch another baby got circumcised beforehand
>apparently he came back with a thousand-yard stare

I love you, Mom.

WELCOME!
Next time learn something in STEM at college.

yeah man, burn it down

Gross, my sister goes there. Fuck Melbourne, SJW hellhole. Would gladly nuke it or fill it with murderous emus.

Welcome

you forgot baka

kinda boring choice of ideologies imo wew. they should realize that this place is really dangerous to anyone who isn't a congenital situationist

Welcome home

You're probably a larper, but I want to believe.

Larp thread, do you pretend this is true so you get a small sense accomplishment falsely validating the beliefs of your fellow schizophrenics?

In today's high-education system study in STEM is the only choice we have, well, maybe it's a good thing isn't it?

Yes.... Yess... Yesss my Child. See the light. Let it take over you. Let it open your eyes and mind.

There's no turning back.

Test: senpai

Never noticed anyone spamming this place with (((progressive))) BS....

Nice larp nigger
sage

Test: desu

At this point I'm not entirely sure. I know I'm done with anything anti-white, anything even remotely communist, and I don't give a shit about progressive issues. When I go home, I'm going to get into guns and get training and figure that whole subculture, and maybe enroll in some actually meaningful classes. I've been watching documentaries like Century of the Self, and videos on Prager University and Hillsdale College and I'm getting into that sort of stuff -- American originalism, or Americanism, or whatever you want to call it.

All I can say for absolute certain is that progressive fucking Trotskyite Marxist communist pant-shitters deserve the gas chamber.

baka desu senpai

TOP KEK
>implying you weren't already a leftie faggot
>implying rapfugees would ever give a fuck what you think
>implying the rapfugees won't be hunting you and your women's vaginas
Wew hans

what was baka?

Inform your teachers about your doubts regarding the effectiveness of their strategies, or don't.
Contrary to popular belief, raiding Sup Forums or Sup Forums is not like pissing in an ocean of piss. It's actually like pissing on a mound of shit. The shit just gets spread around everywhere. Bon Appétit!

Welcome. Now you have declared you will think for yourself. Imagine what you can accomplish. Also, you are a fag.

Ps. Now that you're woke, what comes next for you?

you are a larping faggit lad

Hillsdale and Prager are run by libertarian kikes

Don't fall for the (((free market))) memes

>congenital situationist

Care to explain this?

nahh I don't think you are larping. I was once a left cuck and I got a cuck degree in humanities a few years back.
Now all I do is train weights, take my guns to the range, go hunting, read books, work hard and model my life around 1488. I believe you m8.

Welcome. Don't overdose on the redpills buddy.

>Talks about blowing up the place he's in
>recruit refugees
Stop posting Ali, your Kebab is burning.

This, quit larping on Sup Forums fag

go roleplay somewehre else faggot

>The redpill cannot be ignored forever.
>I can't help but accept propaganda when its shown to me and so neither can you!