Aryan beauty appreciation thread

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ZEf1F
theneworder.org/about/love-your-race/aryan-is-the-correct-and-proper-name-of-our-race/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anglo is the superior woman

>no daddy I've just been taking extra shifts at Starbucks
Imagine

Not politics and current events

fuck off

i can see the kike genes from here

you would know

No shit

that's what i said

what about her is kikey though rabbi?

This destroys the Hairyan master race retards

Do you even understand the word Aryan ?

flemings/walloons are not aryan

>Do you even understand the word Aryan ?
> shits in the street
> opinion discarded

How long until we get a flood of anti-white shills that mass spam Asian female photos?

>shits in the street

Aryans come from India.
Educate yourself.
Tard

Just one wash and you're Hairyan to go.

>come from India

I feel sorry for Indians on Sup Forums

> starves in the street

t. Richard Spencer

have a collection on imgur, too lazy to post them one by one

imgur.com/a/ZEf1F

Sooo aryan yes

Now poo in the loo you fucking cunt

Aryan is a Sanskrit word. I know dozens of people named Aryan. If the Irish and Americans were not drunk all the time they would understand the difference.

They are by far the most oppressed group on here. Romania is a close second.

Roma are the lost Aryan tribe.

You are dumb. The picture is of a Dravidian. Aryan is an Indian word.

put her on her side and she's german

good goy

Eire is derived from Aryan.

theneworder.org/about/love-your-race/aryan-is-the-correct-and-proper-name-of-our-race/

> The Famine of 1866–1868 was the last famine in Finland and Sweden, and the last major naturally caused famine in Europe. In Finland the famine is known as "the great hunger years", or suuret nälkävuodet. About 15% of the entire population died; in the hardest-hit areas up to 20%
> calls other people famine stricken

> and the last major naturally caused famine in Europe
> last major naturally caused famine in Europe
> last famine in Europe
> last famine
> Sweden

Snow Nigger BTFO

"The names "Ireland" and "Iran" both mean "land of the Aryans," and testify to the extent of Indo-European or Aryan settlement. Among the ancient Hittites, possibly the oldest Aryan civilization, we find documents using the term "nata ara" to refer to non-Hittites. It means exactly what you think it means: "non-Aryan."

In The Histories (circa 450 BC), Herodotus actually uses the word "Aryan" to describe the Medes, who were an ancient people related to the Greeks, and who lived directly to the east of them. He writes:

The Medes were called anciently by all peoples "Aryans," but when Medea, the Colchian, came to them from Athens, they changed their name. Such is the account which they themselves give.

In India, the Aryan tribes kept the name "Aryan" as their specific ethnonym (also in Afghanistan), where it continues to be used today, long after the last drop of pure Aryan blood has vanished."

You stupid moron, those people migrated from the north into India, it pushed the Dravidian peoples further south, and into the Pacific.

Taylor Swift is Aryan goddess

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan
>In the 19th century, linguists still supposed that the age of a language determined its "superiority" . Then, based on the assumption that Sanskrit was the oldest Indo-European language, and the (now known to be untenable) position that Irish Éire was etymologically related to "Aryan",

sippa de la the diet coke

>aryans invade the poo subcontinent
>blanda upp with tamil aboniggers
>3500 years later their descendants shit on streets and try to convince themselves that they are human

Jew

no, the indo europeans migrated to india

how do you keep your keyboard clean with all that excrement in your fingernails?

Omg are you this delusional?

It's in the aDNA faggot.

I know that girl IRL

Youve obviously never been to Flanders

Yes all 0.1% of it

It's ukranian whore, i seen her in my city.