Redpill me as much as possible on the demographic suicide that's taking place in Europe - including Jewish involvement...

Redpill me as much as possible on the demographic suicide that's taking place in Europe - including Jewish involvement, motives (etc).

Provide as many sources and infographs as possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-JUFg2gAIw
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_London
youtu.be/RW7C5uHA_DI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. Look it up for yourself.

Obviously what I'm after is an image/source dump you limey cunt.

Suicidal tendencies general?

The white race is finished. Press F to pay respects.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-JUFg2gAIw

Fuck you ahmed

>Examples of proposed methods to reduce U.S. fertility

There is non.

>Redpill me
You don't want to do that, I'm currently trying so hard to be bluepilled, so that I can live a normal life

>checks flag
Ha, nice try Hassad, but after the Eurofags revolt against the EU mafia, you'll be going back.

In less than 50 years from now, the white race will be on the brink of extinction, and those who remain will be enslaved. The entire world wants you dead, and the enemy controls your government and media.

Won't be on the brink of extinction but will be a lot lower.

In 2060, 43% of America will be Euro White, which is still millions of people. It will be 69% if you include "Hispanic White" whatever the fuck that means

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

Oh fuck just found out Whites are a minority already in Britain.

F

Oh, it's just London. Phew. Still shit though
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_London

lulz. white people are the only one waking up to the madness. niggers and spics dont realize that when their useful idiot phase is over they will be mass sterilized and exterminated. the ruling class will allways be white, mixed with jews and asians.

>no food in africa
>yet they still breed like rats

q youtu.be/RW7C5uHA_DI

fake Garrison

You can tell this is fake by seeing the percentage in Spain.

Stats are just a bit old you mongrel. Spain had around 2.1-2.2% Muslims in 2007 and prior. Today around 4.5%.

Just shows that the numbers are worse today than in this pic.