I hate to admit it, but he's onto something with this

I hate to admit it, but he's onto something with this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dv33pCUkLRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sup Forums will defend this

Sage for obvious shill

All the popular threads go off this script of finding some comic and you shilling for it even though you're a polack

Easy.

Statistics show that black people are, by large magnitudes, most likely to get shot by another black person DESPITE being a minority.

Even in the whitest states, black people are most likely to be shot by another black.

tldr; fuck off shill

I hope you cunts saged this

That's not how justifiable homicide works.

because knowing when to put down a gun is something niggers simply do not understand

Anti-gun laws in America were originally designed to keep guns out of the hands of black people.

Also, if black people (or anyone) really don't trust the police, they should arm themselves so that they can take care of themselves. I think it's funny that, whenever something happens to people who are anti-police, the first thing they do is cry "help police help me" even while also chanting "fuck the police." It's hilarious.

If I were American, I would own a gun.

>For no reason
Bitch please. Nothing happens for no reason

>Implying its White first amendmenters who mostly use their gun for home security or recreation actively shooting black people and not pointing out the fact most gun murdered blacks were killed by other blacks

He didn't do nothing?

There's a difference between being a law abiding citizen, carrying a gun for personal protection, and being a gang banger committing armed robbery.

Any ccw holder without open space between their ears know you announce your weapon when confronted by law enforcement.

Sorry I meant 5th, thats the gun one right?

Fuck it, the gun amendment

it looks like it was made with that stop bullying thing that was a meme years ago.

>black man shot for no reason
>he had a gun

So in other words some guy attempted to rob a store, got shot, and then he dindu nuffin he a good boi.

Do not even bother reading or responding. Saged

>I hate to admit it, but he's onto something with this.

If a cop tells you to put down your weapon and you don't you get shot.

If you are a male nigger there is a 1/3 chance you have been in prison. I would be trigger happy too.

2nd.

Nothing wrong with shooting a chimpanzee with a machine gun.

I dream for a day when every one is carrying a firearm, legally, by their own free will.

the difference is the black thug didnt have a permit to carry a gun

>Something something GUD BOI something something DINDU NUFFIN

Canada and Switzerland manage to pull off having guns, so can any anti-gun people explain why they can manage but we can't in America? Do you think it's not worth being able to apprehend another criminal with a gun, who obtained it illegally anyway?

Is there anything they actually propose to DO about these black on black gun crimes?

This.

Even an extremely isolated and anti-gun country like Australia has a well armed criminal element. They illegally manufacture fully automatic SMG's.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dv33pCUkLRM

Open carry fags need to leave, desu.
Concealed carry master race.

>The officer didnt even let him finish his rape

Sage goes in all fields.

You need to read between the lines.

This comic is not about guns, but the length of black men's penises.

SHILL KIKE SLIDE THREAD IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

Really sages your shill threads doesn't it?

Cops don't shoot you unless you draw

blacks are 12 percent of the population, commit half the murders. they aren't citizens, they're predators

You know Pierre you're alright. Don't go near any trucks, ever.

Sage is not a downvote you stupid cunt. Just don't fucking post.

Only a fucking retard would make this.

*concealed gun, that he uncealed as he pointed to the officer. And at a pupy too

>Nigger points gun at cop/unarmed person
>Gets shot

>White guy doesn't point gun at anyone
>Doesn't get shot

It's that simple

I would defend this, effortlessly, and humiliate you and everyone you'd like to bring with you in the process.

>black man
>gun
probably had it coming

I literally own 20 guns. It's great.

I know its a leftist comic but the reason you use hollow points for self protection is so you dont accidentally kill a person you didn't see behind the target.