Are spanking fetishes degenerate?

Yes

Unless you're Indian, then you're good

when my kid was maybe 2 i explained that when you do something wrong and don't listen to words one is taught by the hand and is spanked. minutes later my wife fucked up in an obvious manner that even a toddler could see. I bent her over my lap, dropped her panties and spanked her.

fair is fair.

No.

>tfw Sup Forums i Sup Forums now

Eh... debatable.

I mean in the sense of, what would the context of the spank session be?

Fuck off with these stupid ass threads.

bravo sir

t. nigger who thinks domestic violence is cool

This. Girlfriend loves a hard spanking. Her ass has been blue for fucking weeks.

Other than that she also loves being dominated and anal. Life is good.

not really
traumatized people need spanking to feel the "floating" feeling and go limp
they need to lose control
get a gf like that it's pretty interesting

yes totally agree most bitches are into it anyway.

Yeah

on the other hand you'd better be able and willing to deal with alternate personalities if her spanking addiction comes from a real deep trauma
so it takes some maturity
just make sure as always with bitches that you have and keep the upper hand: the male position
it is defined simply: you can dump her at any time and wont have any problem replacing her by new, more interesting girls
she's just privileged you choose to invest in her little girl's ass

BRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPP

SQUELCH SQUISH STINK

certified alpha

How many times?

It's fine behind closed doors, just like any sexual act between consenting adults.

>6
kek i'm a certified beta actually but after two failed family startups i just am not looking for physical relationships
what i told above i learned from the e-affair that i've been having for the past 18 months
she's into spanking
she has several alters
she's über sweet
and as i'm the only person who ever saw and acknowledged her alternate, child personalities, i feel pretty confident she needs me like crazy
i still am ready to drop her anytime and i make it clear anytime i feel like it
as amazing as she is there really are plenty of fish in the sea, even moreso now that i know how fun and spread out in the general female population are alternate personalities of little girls needing protection and sex
guess what, even her little girl alters want daddy's dick:)
and i'm being a healer to her doing so too
the little buds need growing too
i'm still learning a lot
initiating sex is generally a bad idea
i give her cuddles and care and rarely push for it
her need to be held is stronger than her need for sex
would she vanish right now i'd just go fish for new crazies
they really abound once you know where and how to spot them

If you have to ask it, then yes.

How do you spot the crazies? Good stuff mate, sorry to hear about your failed start ups.

thx no prob man, it's all on me
i needed to mature really
i go fish them in a sea of crazies: 7cups.com
as for spotting them, beyond the fact that they're all crazies on that site, i couldnt tell how i make the little girl alters come out as i must have some kind of a compatible personality makeup myself
when i found out one of the girls i interacted with had one such alter and talked about to the other girls i was in contact with on that site, guess what they all told me they had such a little girl alter too then proceeded to prove it
i didnt sex them all up but it was weird realizing i could have organized a little girls party of 5
i dont have alternate voice/personalities but i do have a weirdass inner child makeup that's pretty clear, my inner child must be quite present and drawing them out
and with all that she wants the daddy dom in me and knows better than me that i have it in me
some PUA cues have helped me though
never accept a loving relationship in which you arent getting sex
make sure you make clear it's what you want, even if it's not all that you want it's a non negotiable part of the deal
that means once again that you will drop her should she not prove that she's attracted to you and needs your dick
it doesnt mean you initiate the sexy times, just that you get them
for instance she will masturbate thinking of me every night (we're on voice all the time), sneaking it from me if i'm not catching her
so i am possessive and she's fine with it
your mileage may vary, i'm almost 50 and she's 43 so the reproduction drive is behind us, which makes things different
go to 7cups, it's a sea of crazy horny women dying for male attention
remember the cluster B sluts picture though and make your picks
play the healer, that's my thing, this gives you entry into the ladies minds

Its not just you whole world thinks you whites are pedo when you are spanking your children

>non whites dont spank
oh right they slam their kids heads into walls

oh turkey? you may have a point mate if yours is one of the 0.3% non muslim turkic families
otherwize you know the drill, wife beatings, honor killings, the works

Only if it's a man being spanked

No. Girls love it.

Your gf is a submissive whore

>spanking
>domestic violence
Reddit virgin, tumblrite, or shitposter?