I work for a major news

Company

It looks like the alt right is finally losing momentum.

Is there anything you want to say/ask me while I'm here?

There will be an article on Wednesday and ill try to quote you as much as possible
Thanks in advanced!

How big is your dick?

Boxers or briefs?

fuck jews and niggers

>alt right losing momentum

Alt-right is the name of a generation. The generation that will kill you progressives and this circus of society you bulit up with fire.

The Alt-Right was more of a post-ironic joke "movement". Now that the Trump train (which was never really legitimate) has died down, people are just going on with normal life.

On a scale of 1 to 6 gorillion, how Jewish are you?

Do you suck cock for fun?

include this pic in your article please

5" which my gf says is average

> we're in an open relationship

>it's normal

Challenge accepted

I'm not Jewish :/
See response above

I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS

fine. kys

Alt Right is just a term made up by the media.

Liberals know they disrespected and ignored whites. They also know they disrespected and ignored Conservatives. This is how Trump won. The term "Alt Right" is a way of attacking what are seen as the more extreme ends of conservatism without attacking them as a whole.

Simply put, they know they pissed off whites and are now trying to get back in their good graces by saying "Its not you, its just a small segment of you"

It wont work.

How far in advance is the msm narrative scripted? Like do you guys have the next entire week, month, etc outlined and written?
Honest answer please, dont play fake news games

At least one week. If it's something like the g20 it's a month

But the board members control content

Is that through the same rose colored glasses that said Hillary would win and Drumpf would never make it out of the primaries?

How does it feel having no real credibility among the American people right now?

user you did not answer underwear question.

Please advise:

Boxers or briefs?

OK, a little background story.

The basic educational system in my country does include things like how to do your taxes, or how to properly vote at an election.
I mention these two because, the first one is meme'd my Americans who know their Pythagoras, but hasn't a clue as to how they they should fill in their tax report.
And the other one.
Well, during the recent French election a frenchy, right here, realized he had invalidated his vote by making a drawing on it.
Which leads to the point.
Our Schools do ''trial elections'' where everything is set up like a real election so the kids can learn what to do, and (like the frenchy) what not to do. Very democrat, much people power.
Now, school teachers are, for the most part, very left-wing. And their views are, even when they don't do it on purpose, indoctrinated in the children. So lot's of people vote left when they are young (indoctrinated) and shift right when they get older (make up their own mind). Pheew, this is a bit long winded isn't it. But please, stay with me.
Those trial elections, since they began, well before my time. Has always resulted in a solid left-wing "trial-make-belief" left wing government. Until the very last one. The last one, for the first time ever, returned a right wing result.
Now how is that for loosing momentum!?

Boxer briefs obviously. Or commando. Really depends on the wind that day

PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF

Neat!

thats an interesting post

this to be honest family

Interesting and thank you for answering
Do you have multiple like story paths depending on how the current written narrative is going?
It seems most msm stations are easily flustered when forced to improvise or something unexpected happens such as public reactions or a skeleton falling out of the closet unexpectedly.
Correct me if im wrong but im guessing theres a lot of compartmentalization in the studios etc

post pic of your tits with time stamp

then post pic of sharpie in rectum with time stamp

>It looks like the alt right is finally losing momentum.

Actually its that its diffusing into the mainstream right. 2 years ago the mainstream right wouldn't be cheering on people (including people involved with white identity groups) beating the shit out of anarchists.

Behead those who insult anime.

ur gay

fascism is the future

>It looks like the alt right is finally losing momentum.
Are you one of those alt-rights raiding this board?

all your credibility are belong to us

Australia?