Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THAT NOSE

>african debt

And they deserve it, too.

kill whitey , I hope blacks kill more whites as they can

Change it to a asian and you would be right

Please change the first panel to say "the Jews" instead of "the west" and the second panel please put 5 more blacks to illustrate the population boom

Africa gets billions in aid. They aren't charged for it.

>nignog wearing a shirt

>not chinese

Woah........

All african countries were allowed to default their debts many times in history and up to this day. We are basically giving them hundreds of billions every year, and they still can't manage to farm land, or raise cattle, or drill for water.

Lol...the slaver should be Chinese

why isn't the slaver and banker jewish?

jews brag about dominating the slave trade and jewish merchant bankers are the ones who designed the debt-slavery scheme

>Take a bunch of money
>blow it on corruption and dumb Africa things
>Shit I have to pay that back that's racist

At least it has clothes now.

He got clothes! THX white man.

WTF I hate the west now

I hope so too... This way, white people will finally wake up and realize that niggers are not our friends and should all be dangling from lamp posts

>borrow money
>need to pay it back eventually
>sheeeeeeit we be nu-slaves mah nigga

the collar for now should say Aid, foreign aid is the worst thing to happen to Africa since colonization, maybe more so

It's outrageous. We should wipe Wall Street, the World Bank and all other financial institutions off the face of the Earth. There will be no equality as long as they exist.

Fixed that for you OP

If we ever get a new Reich, I will personally into the Propagandaministerium and make political cartoons illegal.

Thank god for the labels written on the slavers and collars, otherwise I would have not figured out that cartoon.

Just colonize them again and get it over with tbqh

that (((white man))) has a pretty big nose...

Really inspiring.

What a powerful and inspiring image! There's so much injustice in this world! I can't believe bigots who shun migrants. They deserve to come after all they've endured!

wtf, 771%? How do people unironically justify this?

.......huh...

I agree with this comic, we should cease all GIBS to Africa.

WRONG

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

Some expenditure might be to protect endangered animals. But that's about it. It's bullshit

You're naive if you think that corrupted politicians and corporations aren't the one getting the money

slavery ;,(

Actually niggers in slavery got taught well behavior and wore often clothes in the same quality like their owners.
We need to allow monkeys as pet again

Not giving money to niggers while receiving nothing in return is racist yo

Easy solution, immediately stop all payments/aid to Africa and let them work it out on their own. No more loans to African countries or industry. See what happens.

YO WE WUZ ANGLOS N SHIT

That's precisely why every country should stop giving them money. Let them figure out the basics of civilization for themselves. If they can then that's great and we will eventually have self sustaining countries. If they can't they will eventually be conquered by some shithole that did manage it.

Africa gets billions with AIDS

This one owning the chain look suspiciously non-jewish.
I'd say he needs to be more in line with the general diminutive and repugnant stature of the chosenites.
Also, why should we care about negroes debts, but overlook the ones we're supposed to have?
inb4 because dat would be antisemitic goy

Ok, lets cut off all aid. Lets stop policing Africa too, and within 100 years their population will be down to a sustainable level again.

The final redpill is that it is partially true. But it shouldnt be the west abd blacks, it should be ((())) and the world.

pay denbts, US

Its funny because nowadays its the chinks who control africa.

>implying slavery hurt Africa's economy

kek, it bought shitloads of gold in. Westerners didn't hide in bushes and catch blacks in nets just because they were black, they went to African warlords and kings who had massive amounts of slaves to sell, and bought the slaves with gold found in the Americas

China is currently gutting Africa, but they are dumb enough to let it slide because of
>muh fuck evil whities

This.

The worst thing the white man did to Africa was pull out and leave a power vacuum.

It's not like the majority of Nigger "leaders" aren't majorly corrupted or anything, right? Still the white people

It was always about attacking whites. Jews don't give a fuck about slavery.

benin xDD

Except the arabs are the ones enslaving africans, still.

's

>you and I both know this isn't true
>I wish it was though

There are more slaves in Africa today than there ever was in America during all of American slavery. Oh and the slave masters in Africa are also black btw.

i wonder how that compares to the value of all of the minerals taken out of africa by multinational corporations to make your computers and cell phones.

ultimately, most of the slave masters are actually Western corporations... chocolate for example (of which the Euros are very proud) is mostly made with child slaves. this includes makers like Lindt, Toblerone, Ghiradelli, etc.

they just set things up so they could deny knowledge if pressed. but if it's in their supply chain, you already know the score.

WE WUZ KANGS AND SHEEIT

>it would be acceptable if it was the population getting it
dat entitled mentality.

We should invade Zimbabwe and set up a protectorate tbqhfam

>sell minerals for money
>i didnt get money for doing nothing, dat's annudah kwanza, muhfuggen!

If it's the population getting it, it even worse. It completely deregulates their economy, pushing people away from producing needed goods and into things that draw aid, creating more beggars and orphans.

Obviously debt is the heroin driving consumption based economies.
Insatiably hungry bottom feeders form the foundation of the pyramid.
This is your life, niggers.

I bet that was his plan all along. Get those sweet gib me that's from the UN.
And get his hands on that money.