Oh no the wetback illegals not gonna mow lawns today

When they did this same shit a few months ago everyone was happy because there was no traffic and they just gave their business to those that stayed open. Streets were nice and quiet.

I own a lawn care business and hire only whites. This will only drive business my way

>In a powerful demonstration today, millions of illegal laborers refuse to labor illegally in response to deportation of illegal laborers.

>"This act of mass compliance is going to send a message that we should be allowed to act non-compliantly," said Juan illegal worker.

>Encouraged by the civil disobedience, White House officials said that they hoped the protest would continue indefinitely.

It's raining today, they wouldn't have worked anyways.

lmao, that makes it even better. Now no one will really notice.

>more illegals lose their jobs for no-call no-shows.

I'm OK with this

Businesses that employ illegal niggers ought to be punished financially for their treachery. I support this strike and others like it world wide.

sorry, all I heard was
>muh shekels

>literal illegal workers strike for a day
>all of them get replaced by other illegals for lower wages
>first set rat on second set to get them sent back
>ICE depots both sets of illegals

>said Juan illegal worker

always
be
bantin

yes that will show whitey. dont work. they dont want you to and you wont do it . you will comply with their demands finally and show them your a good slave... not like tobi. that nigger had to get whipped

Does this mean they'll take the day off from
committing crime and sponging off of our social services as well?

Not working on may the 1st? Wow, what a surprise

So ICE is gonna be at all these protests right?

Wtf is this shit? I'm going to work today.

Underrated

real talk, do strikes even work these days? everyone feels replaceable when there's 3 other people willing to do your job. I doubt any of these people are doctors.

Of course not, you agree to work under certain conditions via contract. Then demanding you want more pay for the work you AGREED TO DO is ridiculous. It's only because governments around the world make it near impossible to fire people from their jobs. Except of course the government, they can fire people but since their business doesn't rely on customers being happy, it they tend not to. I know people who "work" for the government who call in sick 6 weeks, work a day, call in sick 6 weeks, repeat ad infinitum. As you can guess, 6 weeks is the maximum period before you have to see the doctor and get your pay reduced.

Is it any wonder companies move out of the country where they don't have to deal with this horse shit?

Not jewish.
Just expensive to raise a large white family without da gibz.

Is this the Day without Immigrants all over again?

And now we wait for the headlines of the retarded snowflakes who wonder why they got fired when they didn't show up to work.

Oh no, this is supposed to be Day Without Immigrants on steroids by what theyre saying. What will be the reaction when no one gives a fuck.

Hope ICE will show up too.

California is gonna feel this one.

I live near a construction site and it has been nice and quiet so far today. Hope it keeps up.

>another day without an illegal day

And life will go on without them today.

If society can function without their illegal asses, then they're basically useless, and need to go anyway.

tfw all illegals dox themselves

Mayday commie propaganda

Arbeit macht frei

Viva Stalin

That's when the welfare checks are usable, it will be a big day at walmart

Oh no. Lawns across the US are going to be 1/4 inch longer than they were.
Oh no. Some poor white cook at every Ruby Tuesday, Applebees, Chili's and Red Lobster in every town across the country is going to get some pretty sweet overtime pay tonight because no one is going to be there to close dish.
Oh the humanity. They'll get hooked up with a fat dinner tonight as well.

Were you guys the ones whose ancestors were baited into living in a frigid tundra

>Let us sail to our new home they call Greenland Kinsmen

No, the ones who genocided Natives before whitey.

>before whitey
W-what are you

Kalaaleq

FYI they called it greenland to try and entice danish settler people to move there.